Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Soul Retrieval
    #2745447 - 05/29/04 11:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sometimes, when people die suddenly or stubbornly, their consciousness (read:spirit) does not come to grips with the death and move on to the next level.. but instead lingers around focused on the material realm doing the same pattern of thought and tasks it was doing during material life.. only it is in disembodied spirit form. Technically this is being spiritually stagnant, and is not considered a healthy thing as with time it can lead to one confused and angry spirit.

These lingering souls or 'ghosts' as they are sometimes called just need a loving person to show them the way home. Obviously this is not something that takes place on the physical plane, but this can be done by almost anyone with a strong will and the desire to help. It's also good karma points :wink: Souls don't have vocal cords, so you have to use your mind ala telepathy to communicate with it.

Once you have confronted a lost soul, become its best friend. They are often very lonely. Show it nothing but love, respect and kindness. Ask the name, and ask it if it misses the people it loves. Being as this is done with telepathy this will often involve flashes of that person's loved ones who are eagerly awaiting them on the other side.. this is usually enough to get the soul to snap into reality and want to go home. Just remind them that they are deeply loved and are greatly missed and dont they want to move on to the next place where there family is. Just go with your heart and it will be easy.

Once they agree and are ready to go, you must astrally float them out until you are greeted by another being from the spiritual realm who will take the soul the rest of the way. And mission complete, you have helped one stagnant soul move to the spiritual realm where it belongs. Always good feelings to help out souls.

by the way.. spiritual beings cannot reach these beings who are so focused in the dense dimensions.. which is why it is necessary for a physically incarnate being to perform the first and most essential part of soul retrieval, extraction.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: Shroomism]
    #2745459 - 05/29/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Once you have confronted a lost soul, become its best friend. They are often very lonely. Show it nothing but love, respect and kindness.

And what if we don't?

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: daba]
    #2745465 - 05/29/04 11:25 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Then if you fear it or show malice or hatred towards it then you will not be helping its cause nor your own. discarnate entities living in the physical realm can be pretty tempermental, and if you aren't gentle with it like a little child then you run the risk of damaging it further and/or sending it deeper into the pit of material illusion, further from home.

--------------------

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2745469 - 05/29/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

There may be those who may want to achieve those baleful goals.

I am a novice in telepathy. Care to give me a lesson sometime, Shroomism?

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2745482 - 05/29/04 11:37 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

There are those who lead a malevolent thought pattern and action lifestyle, and they reap the karma they sow from it.

A lesson, sure.. it's easy. Anyone can do it.
People just need to practice more.
But to get you started in remembering..
people use telepathy all the time without realizing it
telepathy is the voice of the soul, it is only registered in the subconscious
soul-to-soul communication, or subconsious mind to subconcious mind
you also project your thoughts into the universe at all times
these thoughts can be picked up
you simply have to "tune" your mind/consciousness to the right frequency so to speak
It's already there, you just aren't paying attention to it.
Anyway, as practice you can open your third eye and learn to see auras. For some reason this skill helps with telepathy cognition. Probably because many people leave their thoughts and feelings hanging in their aura. A good way is to practice telepathy with someone you are psychically/emotionally in sync with.. someone who shares a bond with you. Take turns being the "sender" and the "reciever", and stick to simple things at first, like sending colors. Don't just think red, imagine red.. see red.. think about things that are naturally red.. send these thoughts to that person.. send those images. To use telepathy completely consciously with any sort of accuracy requires a great deal of concentration and focus. You must remain light, open, and receptive. As such it is ideal to be completely calm, breathing deeply and naturally, and have a crystal clear, zen-like mind. You should have absolute complete control over all your thoughts. This is a skill that is developed and practiced during meditation, among other ways.
It is simply conscious focus into the subconscious workings.

Meditation teaches you how to focus. It's grade A consciousness focus practice.

--------------------

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2745522 - 05/30/04 12:15 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting. I fear though if I leave my mind too receptive I will pick up devillish thoughts.

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2745531 - 05/30/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

do you not pick up devilish thoughts and images when you turn on the TV I mean brainwashing telepathy numbness radiation box? Aren't we surrounded by that anyway? The entire point is that you are a sovereign being with free will and all the power and control over your own reality which you manifest is all your responsibility and it doesn't matter what devilish thoughts you might receive it is your own choice whether to discard them as trash or toy with them more. It is also your choice whether to act on those thoughts. You can also train yourself to tune out thoughts on that frequency, for fear resonates at a different frequency than, say, love.

So ultimately you control your mind in that you are completely responsible for your own thoughts and actions, and any thoughts you may 'receive' through telepathy would be no different than any other 'thought' or different perspective thrown at you at any given time, whether it be someone else's opinion, perspective, or someone who just talks about death and destruction all day long.. that person should have no ill effect on your own choices in life. Because you cannot allow it. Unless you want to. Then go right ahead.

--------------------

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2745563 - 05/30/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No, because I do not watch TV or listen to the radio.

Sounds interesting. I'll try to retrieve some souls when I have acquired (nay, developed) the skill to. :thumbup:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Offlinejono
misc.
Loc: Sydney, Australia
    #2745728 - 05/30/04 02:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

This isnt an attack, but Im interested to know what it is that has convinced you that such an idea is reasonable?

How do you know when you've encountered a disembodied soul? Where do they normally hang out?

Jono

--------------------
Our problem results from acting like cowboys on a limitless frontier when in truth we inhabit a living spaceship with a finely balanced life-support system." David C. Korton

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: jono]
    #2745738 - 05/30/04 02:19 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

intuition plays a large role. psychic senses. one can feel spirits.
they hang out everywhere. sleep

--------------------

Invisiblemedicinebag
Hunting
Loc: The land of The People
    #2746540 - 05/30/04 11:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

In Egyptian mysticism, the spell/curse was wriiten on an object and placed in an abbandoned cemetary/graves...Abandoned like the soul had been abandoned... The 'souls' of those that no longer had anyone to come to their graves and show respect were the ones that were utilized in carrying out the curse...

Offlinenamelessone
Stranger
Loc: Earth (Current)
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: medicinebag]
    #2749966 - 05/31/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Another tip on developing these subtle senses is tantric meditation. If you have a partner or a wssilling participant who is tuned into the spiritual plane then you can activate your third eye with the help of tantric sex. The sexual energy is in my opinion one of the purest to work with but it requires a taming of the primal urge for orgastic release.

Channeling all of that base chakra energy up can light up your higher chakras like a Christmas tree. Combining this practice with medium doses of shrooms has also proven to me to be rewarding. Male and female mesh together and we rise above the illusion of separateness. Seeing auras and energy (amongst other unspeakable revelations) becomes a waking reality, as real and as tangible as this computer you are gazing into. The temperance and spiritual awareness of your partner is essential, so paying for a prostitute to practice tantric meditation would be futile unless it was a very special situation.

Anyhow the entities you have access to if you can maintain the orgastic state will amaze you and put to rest any doubt you may have of the existence of alternate layers of being. If you practice this frequently accessing your higher senses and states of being becomes easier and much more frequent. Enjoy!

Peace to those who seek it,
Love to those who fear.

Matt

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: namelessone]
    #2750199 - 05/31/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Male and female mesh together and we rise above the illusion of separateness.

I have known many tantric practioners over the years and (with my small sampling size) found their relationships to be MORE stormy and LESS stable than those of my other coupled friends. Seems the rise over illusion of separateness may be merely temporary at best or another illusion at worst.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #2750281 - 05/31/04 04:42 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

this is true, as Fear is such a veil. I used to be a pretty dark person, and watch a lot of horror movies. When i quit drugs and started feeling presences I was very scared, as i didn't know how to react and my immediate thoughts were stemmed from horror movies produced by hollywood, leaving my imagination to go wild. Through much meditation, and extinguishing these unhealthy, and unreal thoughts from my mind, dealing with these presences became a whole lot easier for me.

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: Jenny]
    #2750304 - 05/31/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

(Jenny, your avatar is just so damned funny!!!)

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: Frog]
    #2750315 - 05/31/04 04:57 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

(hehehe, thanks. Elmo is a happy camper!!!!!!!!!!)

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
    #2751294 - 05/31/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
Sometimes, when people die suddenly or stubbornly, their consciousness (read:spirit) does not come to grips with the death and move on to the next level.. but instead lingers around focused on the material realm doing the same pattern of thought and tasks it was doing during material life.. only it is in disembodied spirit form. Technically this is being spiritually stagnant, and is not considered a healthy thing as with time it can lead to one confused and angry spirit.

These lingering souls or 'ghosts' as they are sometimes called just need a loving person to show them the way home. Obviously this is not something that takes place on the physical plane, but this can be done by almost anyone with a strong will and the desire to help. It's also good karma points :wink: Souls don't have vocal cords, so you have to use your mind ala telepathy to communicate with it.

Once you have confronted a lost soul, become its best friend. They are often very lonely. Show it nothing but love, respect and kindness. Ask the name, and ask it if it misses the people it loves. Being as this is done with telepathy this will often involve flashes of that person's loved ones who are eagerly awaiting them on the other side.. this is usually enough to get the soul to snap into reality and want to go home. Just remind them that they are deeply loved and are greatly missed and dont they want to move on to the next place where there family is. Just go with your heart and it will be easy.

Once they agree and are ready to go, you must astrally float them out until you are greeted by another being from the spiritual realm who will take the soul the rest of the way. And mission complete, you have helped one stagnant soul move to the spiritual realm where it belongs. Always good feelings to help out souls.

by the way.. spiritual beings cannot reach these beings who are so focused in the dense dimensions.. which is why it is necessary for a physically incarnate being to perform the first and most essential part of soul retrieval, extraction. 

I think the residual essence of the Ego is left behind sometimes.

But this does not mean the 'spirit' does not transcend.

So no ghosts do not exist Shroomism... For shame...

(ps. You seem to be turning into an aptly 'fluffy' now)

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2752208 - 06/01/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

A new state for Shroomism. Lets all hope he gets better.

Oh keep up with that hardcore chirstian band Shroomism.

Just got to expand the mind a little.

Edited by Mr_Gubjet (06/01/04 05:26 AM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Soul Retrieval [Re: Mr_Gubjet]
    #2752310 - 06/01/04 06:49 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You think.. so therefore it is?

Christian band? Now your just insulting me. Don't make me close my own thread. :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2753154 - 06/01/04 01:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

The spirits who dont cross over are left in confusion as to where to go next and sometimes are just to afraid to cross over whatever reason it may be. Sometimes spirits cant cross over because they have to let go of some desire or illusion they are holding onto in order to be able to join god. In heaven (the purer dimention or whatever you choose to call it) many of the things which seem normal to us living are an illusion, things such as manners, some forms of love, tradition, worship, clinging on to ideas... there many illusions we live and think each day which we need to let go of to enter "the gates of heaven" (you may realise this happening to you while tripping, how you let go of ideas which used to seem important), often this is the reason spirits cant cross over.
I once helped a female spirit cross over, she had a strong attachement to some piece of clothing (a traditional norwegian dress) which she binded with pure memories. I think it was her mom who made her this dress, she stayed here in the physical feeling attached to this dress confused as where to feel complete. After talking a bit with her, I found out she had a mom waiting for her in heaven and she should seek her memory and love towards the light.
-when you die youre supposed to follow that light straight away, but its not as easy as it sounds for all-
It worked. Now, I havent trained up the abbility to astrally project (though I have tried but failing to rip from the "silver chords") so that I can actually "guide" the spirit to heaven, nor can I telepathically connect so well, I can to some degree... but I use other teqniques to contact the dead or vise versa.

Telepathy is not a necessary teqnique to contact spirits, but its probably the easiest when you have trained up the ability well enough.

Cool to see you are interest in spirituality/mediumship, Shroomism.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Edited by filthysock (06/01/04 01:24 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds