Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRingsofearth
Stranger
French Foreign Legion * 1
    #27280928 - 04/24/21 11:19 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, I’m currently in hot water when it comes to finding a job in Las Vegas. The job market is currently tough for obvious reasons. Right now I’m going to school and the military pays me a housing allowance. I currently live in a homeless shelter and don’t have to pay rent. It’s part of my military benefits. However I no longer am able to serve in the American military due to my age and to many tattoos. However he French military is more lenient on age and tattoos. So now I’m  planning on using my money to travel to France and attempt to join the legion entranger or the French foreign legion. I don’t stand a good chance of getting in. But it’s a job interview. So I’m going to try my chance at jointing the French military in hopes of finding a job. The enlistments are only five years, but I don’t want to do more. My hopes are,to,save the money I earned to finish my degree. I used some of my college credits at another university and not all of the credits transferred unfortunately so I’m left a little short of a degree. I know the military isnt safe but I don’t plan on leaving Las Vegas , unless I can move to France. It’s another tourist destination. These places are nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: French Foreign Legion [Re: Ringsofearth] * 1
    #27281330 - 04/25/21 09:39 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

How much do you know about "La Légion"??? It sounds like a very particular, very intense commitment.

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

InvisibleJim Nemo
Male

Loc: Europe
Re: French Foreign Legion [Re: LeafRaker] * 1
    #27283703 - 04/27/21 10:15 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

with the legion it is not like some decades ago.
they did, but now don't take just anyone who is willing to enlist.
that is just tradition now.

nowadays they are a high profile elite troup.
just one out of twenty volunteers will join the legion.

you better be in excellent physical AND mental state.

be sure to have a backup-plan in case it does not work out for you.
remember: "PRESENTE, MON CAPITAN!(thank me later)

if you have military background, how come a security-enterprise(you know "security" meaning mercenary) is no option? they get paid better than someone in the legion anyways.

--------------------
When the acid trip is over, you gotta come back to mother blues...

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

Re: French Foreign Legion [Re: Jim Nemo] * 1
    #27346095 - 06/12/21 09:42 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I feel it will lead to a battle. One in which the skills are tested- all levels of souls and skills. Men that people called murderous killed others with the same titles.

OfflineRingsofearth
Stranger
    #27454201 - 09/02/21 09:50 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I know they cap u in the head and throw u down the toilet hole becasue they don’t got enough room for everybody.

Really I was trying to be that one white American that didn’t get killed .

So my next best guess is to run through dubai when I’m 39 1/2 and see if the Arabs want to kill me first.

Really it’s not working out.

On the plus side adding cough syrup to me new spore grow didn’t help it just killed them.

On the other plus side all the cakes I didn’t put cough syrup didn’t die and mycelium looks healthy.

We’ll see how it goes it’s been years since my last grow of pioppinos and I find them difficult mainly becasue they look like dicks and don’t grow for shit unless everything is perfect.

That’s why I tried cough syrup because I thought they could use the boost in immunities since COVID - 19 is messing us up like a zombie plague.

OfflineRingsofearth
Stranger
    #27454212 - 09/02/21 10:02 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

I don’t know what the security thing is.

I’m not really looking to kill people or do anything.

I just want to go to France .

And relive the marines a little.

The security thing sounds cool.

Except they will probably cap u in a basement too.

I was hoping to be a chef at 2rep so that maybe I could dj in my time off.

But most likely I will be engineering somewhere.

Until I get out.

The basis is to save money not get drunk then finish paying for my degree that I’m part way done with.

Then I would have been able to live in France and learn to speak French.

And fight some of my nighmares in the service that I wish I could have done better.

One example.

Drinking to much.

My opinon kratom is way better.

But I fear for the Thai population.

That’s a lot of bark they got to scrap up and all that land could have been used to grow food.

Instead they send people to Burma to get blown up with land mines.

OfflineRingsofearth
Stranger
Re: French Foreign Legion [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #27454226 - 09/02/21 10:17 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah I’m not into the shooting people thing.

I was just thinking about sneaking in to Africa for the sake of seeing Africa.

It sounds stupid .

But i was a real infantry trooper back in the day.

Now days I’m just trying to keep my head above water because I can’t work 40 hrs a week for shit.

I haven’t worked since 2017.

Okay I have worked but it was all part time.

Okay so I worked 2 full time jobs for a few months. But I am currently not working there anymore so I’m not quit sure how to explain that.

Besides I feel like Rambo walking down the street and nobody wants to hire me full time.

My part time gig works out thiugh with my living situation so I can still by a gram of weed in Nevada.

However meth is still to expensive for me.

Mainly because I choose to ignore it now That I have kratom.

Don’t go to new towns and drive stoned though because getting lost is like getting bit in the wiener when u where hoping for some soft touch.

I would have dropped the n word but found it to be a little insensitive right now.

Mostly because I live with all the black faces now.

Which is so cool.

Mainly because I feel like a real African American now.

I see so many African American faces that I feel like my face changed colors.

It was suppose to be a compliment.

Sorry my sarcasm makes me look unintelligent and rude.

It’s mainly because I’m accidentally rude.

And somewhat intelligent.

But math still eludes me.

I like subjects like literature where u just come up with ur own opinion.

That way I’m never wrong.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: French Foreign Legion [Re: Ringsofearth] * 1
    #27454304 - 09/02/21 11:55 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

You should try to learn to accept your life as it is now.

Find value in it, try to enjoy the small things. The time for running off and doing crazy stuff like you're talking about is over, and that's okay. You can still have a good life that you enjoy. Try to quit the drugs and instead find some hobbies that you enjoy. Go out and meet some people, make new friends, try new things. But above all just try to accept your life as it is.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman
1,331 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.