Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos..
    #27448023 - 08/29/21 12:23 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Until I realized all those bitches are fucking crazy and have so many god damn problems.

It's really not worth it.

"look at me and how edgy I am"

Bitch..... you're a fucking carin with colored hair.

Kind of like that dumb cunt from that movie GHOST WORLD

Edited by Anonymous (08/29/21 12:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos.. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27448032 - 08/29/21 12:28 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Don't be steve buscemi and let a girl like that ruin your life.

Anonymous #2

Re: I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos.. [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27453714 - 09/02/21 02:45 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Who hurt you?

Anonymous #1

Re: I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos.. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27453902 - 09/02/21 05:12 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

The more of those women I meet, the more I see through their bullshit.

Anonymous #3

#27454083 - 09/02/21 07:39 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Women be tripping dude. You got to put up with some amount of crazy no matter what she looks like. At some point all women will expose their crazy, you either need to find the crazy you can deal with or get used to doing your own laundry.  :shrug:

Anonymous #2

Re: I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos.. [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27454523 - 09/03/21 07:39 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

ITT: incels abound!

What a narrow, ignorant, and toxic attitude. You are bound to at least embarrass yourself generalizing about an entire gender.

Anonymous #3

Re: I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos.. [Re: Anonymous #2] * 1
    #27454619 - 09/03/21 09:24 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

It may not surprise you to learn that my last load of laundry was done by yours truly. But I'm happy and stress free, so there is that.

Anonymous #4

#27457728 - 09/05/21 10:21 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I've liked classy ones with some low key embelishment.

Anonymous #4

Re: I used to be attracted to those chicks with colored hair and nightmare before christmas tattoos.. [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #27458174 - 09/06/21 11:41 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I sit on the bed of one these girls in question. There is a pamphlet sitting there, already, as she gets herself ready, and I am waiting in expectation, and waiting. And, I finally pick it up, out of sheer boredom. It says how female circumcision is feminist, and it's her right.

If they see you as a cuck, they will use you for sub things. Warning, vulgar:

^SWIM was saying they do this on a stage.

If they see you as a dom, you will be asked to do things that lead to prison -- long lines of red pills, step fathers, butcher knives, branding irons, and body modifications.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
305 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.016 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 12 queries.