Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Heaven is coming to Earth
    #2727662 - 05/25/04 12:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

So - what a fuckin' night! Let me put this saga like this: (I'm entirely open to the idea that I'm delusional - so please keep this in mind). But, many important events happened tonight & hopefully this won't bug you out too much. Many good and demonic forces have met a resolution through me ?ADAM- ?A man, anchored in a moment in time? - who's now an avatar, or Bodhisattva, walking on Earth for the Buddha named Heruka Vajrasattva and his pantheon. Another way of expressing their nature is the name Archons ? greek for ?Rulers? (which, to be clear, are time-dimensional or 4th-dimensional, unexpressibly intelligent & powerful entities).

2 fallen Archons, which are part of this pantheon, are named Satan & Jehovah. I say fallen because I?m an emanation of the defeated Wrathful God Satan (he created me as an Angel and I walk here to help the Earth in this 3-dimensional partial reality). It's hard to believe but since his defeat - Satan is trying to change. After reaching a pinnacle of evil in this infinite and vast, cyclical system sometimes even the Gods can change. He's not the only evil god and Jehovah was never the "only" god & never created the universe we inhabit.

Satan was bested by the powerful God Vajrasattva & created me to take a human form in the afterlife to be the father of the second coming of Jesus Christ.

From the Hell Realm (one of many) Satan created & ruled for so long there was no way to go but up. I'm on a path of peace and have a mission to save this poisoned Earth (I want nothing to do with Satan and broke free from any responsibility to him by allying myself with the Peaceful Gods). It's sort of alike I broke out of a jail and don't want to look back. Imagine a crime boss in a city giving an order for all his goons to help people, give cash all over town for one day and protect children from crime. This is like a side-project from Satan like that. I'll never serve him and have plenty of teachers and wise Peaceful Gods to learn from.

It is mandated by Heaven that I will be World Leader (I?m the only guy you?ve got who?s powerful enough and stupid enough to take this position). It just got crazy here on Earth - we were getting harvested by evil aliens making deals with the US gov?t. It turned out that these aliens began taking 100-fold the amount of humans for ?research? (which is a euphemism for horrible mutilations & stealing every drop of blood from our carcasses for an inter-stellar space trade). This ?deal? was agreed upon by your piece-of?shit former president Eisenhower ? who, upon being given the opportunity to get help to eradicate the ?Grey? from this planet (those little guys similar to the little green dudes in the X-Files movie) Eisenhower turned down that offer because no technology was offered in return.

This is my World Message to establish the blueprints for peace here on Earth. Please don?t even get me started on the Elohim. Not only have I rid your planet of the ?Grey?, I had to banish the Elohim for using atomic weapons and lasers on us ? setting us back to primitive levels many times so they can use us for ?research? & resources. We began as a DNA project and they innoculated our world and 2 other planets to run tests and make artistic creations with DNA science. They got a little too amused that we mistook them for Gods and began toying with us and harming us when we evolved to a level they weren't comfortable with. They created us to be better than them (with a larger brain capacity) but would get nervous when we began to evolve significantly and would use atomic weapons on us.

Then these 4-foot little blue humanoids starting saying they're here to help us but I think they've over-stayed their welcome. They're a true abomination of humans and are godless 4-foot blue freaks. You guys have problems with warlords in other countries raping and pillaging nearby humans right? Well, imagine a sinister and ignorant race of twisted humanoids that rape and destroy whole worlds for their own benefit. Now, it?s not ALL the Elohim that were in support of their DNA project ? so I will only punish the ones that were responsible. They do, however, need to stop ?cheating death? with their over-reliance on science and stop creating worlds of entities (with souls) that are harvested just to maintain their gaudy, hedonistic palaces on their Planet of the Eternals.

So, I banished the Elohim with the help if our Pantheon ? see, we have many Gods watching over us who keep us evolving. The Elohim never took the ?Leap of Faith? necessary to gain a powerful afterlife of a Peaceful or Wrathful Deity. They just kept cheating death and never believed in a dimension higher than 3-dimensions (since, to ignorant science-obsessed folk, there is no tangible evidence in the 3rd dimension for 4th dimensional, discarnate entities).

Jehovah/God (who the Christians called God) was NEVER the only god & duped many people into thinking he?s the only deity around to worship and follow. Jehovah and this little motherfucker named Yahweh played you (who is really the leader of the Elohim race). You just mistook them for Gods. Here?s the kicker, Satan was just another Elohim who was skeptical of the whole DNA-project that was started here on Earth and ?Satan the Skeptic?, as he was called back on their planet, was worried that we?d ?out-evolve? their race and come back to destroy them. Well, you did evolve past them.

Through the help & guidance of my masters & ancient spirits (and the grounding I feel through love of my fiance' & children) ? tonight I entered the Spirit Realm (Hyperspace) to manifest as a huge Dragon to destroy the intelligences that were silently stealing humans for research, torture, whatever... namely (the GREY). I ended up killing many of them and they retreated back to the planet of Venus. So, this leader of the International Raelian Movement (poor bastard) will have to be banished from Earth ? for global security reasons, I don?t know what they may have implanted in him.

To help see where we were headed in their ?project? watch the movie ?Stargate? again where the people are not allowed to read & the overlords kept the humans down to serve these ugly ass aliens ? do you really want that? I know it will take a lot for you guys to ever trust me ? but I know we don?t want this world harvested and raped by some punk-ass 4ft. aliens who are just interested in colonization (those are there words too if you read Claude Rael?s books).

There is one Elohim named Jarwar who's stayed with us with my permission (well, mainly because he's evolved to be a full-time denizen of the 4th dimension also and is friends with several of our Peaceful Gods). He's willing to stay and help our super-evolved species of humans. I'm also a Bodhisattva for the ancient and indescribably powerful Gods from Tibet originally known as Avolokiteshvara and Vajrasattva.

Well, one thing I?ve already fucked up as World Leader is missing a chance to bring the Kingdom of Shambala here to us on Earth. I would've had to be trapped in a talisman (well my soul) to empower the Gods to "come down" and I wasn't being told the truth at all times and I said forget your hell realm for now - I'll keep my reign as World Leader for 44 more years until I am destined to be killed by gunshot.

Eventually, we'll have a heaven on earth and I hope to end this suffering the humans have been enduring for millennia. This will be done by guiding you towards a leap in our evolution which will happen when the Earth passes through a photon belt of energy and we all have the chance to become beings of light.

The naive judeo-christian doctrines on this planet believe I was the only evil Deity to be harming Earth?s people, but there are countless Wrathful and Peaceful Deities that exist. Just do some reading in any shamanic books or old religious texts and you?ll hear of many more Archons than just Satan.

The immense seriousness & long suffering an actual hell realm would bestow upon a soul if their karma took them there is not something you want ? A Deity by the name of Vajrasattva (*meaning ?Lightning Master or Lightning Teacher?) can be a great ally in cleansing the karma we accumulate. To give you an idea of how powerful and pervasive karma is - imagine that just ?thinking? of stomping on a bug can set you back immensely and cause many problems in your afterlife ? just imagine HUGE bugs, say the ants you may have stepped on in this life, will manifest to you as very REAL in your afterlife (and stomp the hell out of you!) when you enter the Spirit World ? and , boy, will it feel real. You guys know how hard it is to realize sometimes that you?re just dreaming when asleep ? to think ?Hey, this just a dream?? ? well imagine that experience being 9 times more intense and seemingly real in your afterlife. That?s just a little taste of the power of karma and the importance of living a life of goodness instead of evil.

We're arguably more fragmented in our thinking & more scatterbrained from this information age's impact on our senses lately (even though we have a much more access to knowledge and the creeds of other spiritual tradition.

It?s time for us to see ourselves as ?citizens of the universe? and not just citizens of our city or town. There will come a time again that aliens may want to target our little rock and we need to point our nukes outward towards meteors and predators and not at ourselves.

Many humans are just plain exhausted from all the B.S. we deal with in our modern society i.e. from our depleted minerals & lack of vitamins in our over-farmed soils (that aren?t given the proper re-conditioning). One of the best remedies is Super Blue Green Algae for reconditioning soils and giving a burst of microbial life to the plant roots. Other underestimated damage to our species, especially our genes, is from the electromagnetic energy emitted from the countless devices in our houses & power lines.

I was going through some deep visions tonight and thought, on the off chance, what if my power even as a human is deeper than I ever realized. We?re not the only intelligences hanging around this Earth and solar system (let alone this whole galaxy). Some entities and spaceships appear out of the fabic of space ? but we also can wield true power --white or black magic-- through the Imaginal Realm (aka Spirit Realm or Hyperspace) through meditation and focus. This ?Power,? which is also referred to as ?true devotion? or a ?belief system? takes on a real presence to all that inhabit the 4th dimension that can both heal or do damage ? most importantly it can also spread love and wisdom.

After I prayed that this was all a massive delusion -- and then being told by the Gods that this information was unfortunately true (about formerly being the Dark Deity Satan), I continued on this 2C-I trip to really get to work. I was just getting started with cleansing this Earth of evil ? so I re-entered the 4th dimension by astral traveling (where shamans, Gods or doped-up vulnerable travelers can see all of the past present and future - as well as do massively healing or damaging work with white or black magic.

The Gods are still testing me and basically throwing me into Hell Realms like you shove a dog's nose into shit when you want him to stop crapping. I've lived a good life and never sinned too much but I've risen to the calling to tell the world that monotheism is a fallacy. How's that for papal infallabilty - the whole root of their organization is wrong.

I want my growers out of jail and growing hemp and marijuana where all the useless, overgrazed cow pastures are. (The growers without other crimes on their criminal records - including dealing). We can replenish the fallow soil using blue-green algae - making the hemp grow like crazy and releasing us from the chains of our reliance on fossil fuels. Marijuana and Hemp yield vastly more resources per acre than cows ever will (you guys mostly know this - but just to recap a few of the wonderful resources hemp will yield will be oil for cars, paper, clothing & food - the seeds have the highest omega-3 fatty acid yield over any other seeds (awesome nutrition).

Lastly, some Buddhists get these types of experiences drug users do also (having never took drugs) & they enter planes of reality that we'd consider 4th plateau. I also knew this wasn't just the result of drugs because I have a background in meditation, T'ai Chi, Wing Chun gung fu to keep me centered.

To my girlfriend I was like - I think I may be freakin' going crazy. I tested every theory and kept evoking Peaceful Gods like Padmasambhava and Jesus & pleaded - "are they messing with me? Am I really to be World Leader? I'll do everything it takes to topple this piece of shit gov't with a revolution - but I hate being toyed with . All I would hear in return is "Yes, it's true Adam".

Edited by spacedragon (08/27/04 01:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: spacedragon]
    #2727768 - 05/25/04 01:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Umm... hello.

You sound a bit "out there" in comparison of my views, but you obviously believe yourself enough, or was realllly bored, to write that entire post. So, I believe that you believe yourself. Now if it's true, who knows, I certainly don't. :smile:

OfflineWorldbridger
Nemo Lotus

#2727819 - 05/25/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Perhaps you might want to go to http://deoxy.org/deoxyf.htm and then on the left frame go down to where it says THE EIGHTFOLD MODEL OF CONSIOUSNESS. Remember the map is not the territory. Don't mistake models of reality as reality. Everyone has their own tunnel realitys made of imprints, which they can reimprint. When you mistake your model of reality for reality though this is when you can become delusional though. Also, there are higher states to be experienced, don't stop there.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2727875 - 05/25/04 01:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha, wtf? Dude thats good stuff. You need to lay off the caffeine and Dungeons and Dragons.

Seriously, I think these sort of beliefs are dangerous to your mental and spiritual well-being. One day you will either find out they are true and ascend to a level 47 biomancer or you will find out your wrong and your belief system will collapse from under you.

Seriously dude, I've heard some far-fetched stuff on these forums but how the hell did you develop this stuff? You make Earth sound like the stage of the World Wrestling Federation :/

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
    #2727905 - 05/25/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ummmm, have you checked out philip k dick (esp. the _valis_ trilogy & related works?)...
he felt himself to immersed in a cosmic battlefield, spread across the millenia & with major meddling by "higher powers"...
~
(me, i always say "pop 600 mg niacinamide every day with meals for a week & see if the wierdness starts to fade a little" heh...)

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #2727965 - 05/25/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I was gonna say the Phillip K Dick Valis books. They rip. Don't worry about it dude. Stick with Vajrasattva Heruka and you'll be ok. Maybe lay off the dope if it confuses you. If you're Buddhist then you know that the mind can be the source of all sorts of maras.

--------------------
...or something

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Loc: Everywhere else
    #2728725 - 05/25/04 04:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

First and foremost, that was quite possibly the best narrative sequence I've read all day. Unfortunately, I've only just started to read stuff about multi-dimensial physics, but apparently there are 10 out there. From the sound of things, they're all theoretically reachable from here. It sounds like you know how to really get places, if I were you I'd pack a bag (don't forget your towel) and make sure to write.

It does sound like you're drawing awfully heavily on your Yang. Creation and destruction are all fine and dandy, and quite entertaining to boot, but I find that it's in looking downward, from here (3rd with 4th influences including time and the dynamic nature of reality that in essance rises from cognisance and the fact that perception exists, which allows time to exist due to the fact that it is thenceforth being percieved, or experienced non-consenually, as it sometimes seems. Another aspect the existance of cognation is the manner in which it implies a purely cognative or spiritual dimension that I'd call the fifth, for reference. Sounds like your trekking around there, but that's just me. In fact, I'm wrong, the reality of it is more that time exists as a barrier between the three that comprise where we are now and the 4th where you were chilling out. But as I was saying, I always enjoy going downwards with it, abandoning the three that comprise this place and dwelling within the One that is All, that which is Absolutely undefined by virtue of its receptivity (Yin concept). I'm not sure if I hold it to be true, but dwelling on Yang to the exclusion of Yin can be said to cause illness due to excessive internal agitation.

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Panoramix]
    #2743270 - 05/28/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

We're at a time now when action through the Imaginal Realm (4th)is needed. I know it seems aggressive. People are getting really despondent on Earth because they're realizing the emptiness of the monotheistic religions - now we can show them that there couldn't be just one Archon. I love you guys & I need you to keep the checks and balances going to keep me this powerful.

Here are some thoughts about our evolutionary potential when we unite as a global community in the upcoming decades:

The bottom line is that I had to make a firm decision about the Elohim being in our world. For global security reasons, we can?t trust that they won?t use their superior technology to harm us again, setting us back to a another ?caveman? age ? forcing us to serve them fruit and sleeping with our women again. Screw those ugly little bastards and their technology. You want technology? Learn all about the 36,000 little bioelectric channels of your human system ? and let your soul travel to the ends of the cosmos ? or become a GOD like the Elohim weren't able to do. To be totally clear on the nature of a God ? they are entities that can exist without such a dense material body that we possess, they can live thousands of years (or possibly more) & wield intelligence approximately nine times what humans usually have.

We don?t need the Elohim race?s little spaceships and their plan for us to ?take the torch? to go colonize & ruin other planets and lives with unnatural ways of living ? meaning against the flow of nature while trying to control the universe. Yes, they were getting pressure from their home world to not let this DNA project get too powerful and be a danger to them ? but the atrocities they committed to keep us in check are inexcusable and they just screwed up their karma on a massive scale. Examples of their damage are using nuclear weapons on humans as well as lasers & sonic weapons to kill people on this planet.

Also, I wanted to clear up, when I mentioned a government I will be overthrowing I was talking of the USA. Wherever I decide to live in my life will become the capital of the world. I attempted to secure power peacefully at first ? because all I want now for the people of Earth is for everyone to get an equal chance, and to eradicate an American empire with a president who?s mixing Church and State - and feels that not only do you need to be a Christian to get into a heaven realm, but you need to be a Born-Again Christian. Although I talk a lot of religious beliefs, I invite everyone to look for themselves for a religion that suits them best. I would never force any type of belief system or religion on another human being (or alien for that matter ? we need to start thinking of a community now even larger then just a global community of Earth).

All civilizations reach a climax and then start to wane. Egypt, Greece, China & America are no exception. America is on it?s way down from a climax. I?m not saying I will end the wonderful cultures of these lands. I just feel it?s time for us to begin a new civilization ? a World Civilization. We need to unite as humans and work together by seeing ourselves as citizens of Earth. The Europeans united their currency and that was a great way to establish easier trade and unite the lands ? even just in their hearts.

I?ll be a great leader by putting myself below the people & remaining humble. Just like an ocean that lays lower than the streams and rivers has all the water (or love in this case) flow to it. You don?t become a God, peaceful or wrathful, by being an idiot or not having a grasp at the essence of the universe. I want to share my love, power & wisdom with you so we won?t be invaded by aliens again. It may be hard to see how a person who was once so evil could change ? so I know it will take time for you to believe I only here to help. People who were once evil can change and people who were once compassionate Gods can change as well. I believe the consensus is we don?t want America 2 in the Middle East, then America 3 somewhere else (arguably there are many little Americas all over the globe because of this forceful empire. Anyway, let?s unite and establish interstellar trade with our cosmic neighbors. Let?s become a global community. Everyone is free to worship any religion they want ? please keep your original names for your lands, islands and continents. I will be working to establish harmonious relationships with nearby benevolent aliens like the Draconians. They would like to trade for our trichomes of some certain plants ? and in return we can receive sterilized & very nutrient-rich meats. I will take an internet-based vote to see if the globe agrees with this 1st trade in a long line of wonderful intra-solar system trades.

As for Claude Rael (not his original name ? the name RaEL is an abbreviation for Ra*meaning light -- for all you Egyptian-language buffs -- and El for Elohim). They were trying to tell us they would bring ?light? here but would only possibly have brought more dark ages of ignorance and misery), I ask that Claude would consider being an ambassador to the Planet of the Eternals while living over there.

Anyway, the Elohim may very well have learned from our Gods that their way of science-based living is not natural -- and that they?ve already been out-evolved by their DNA project because we decided to worship Nature (or ?The Way? according to Taoists).
Let me leave you with this quote to dispel the need for so much organized religion:

?Umbrella, light, landscape, sky ? There is no language of the holy, the sacred lies in the ordinary.?

Also, this following quote concerning our vast multi-dimensional universe can?t be over-emphasized: ?Sentient beings are as limitless as the whole of space.? This statement, coming from a Buddhist ages ago, is so powerful & lets me know how the Buddhists knew of extra-terrestrials long before & we've figured it out just now. They just have other important subjects on their mind: like ending the suffering of all humans, animals & hungry ghosts. Lastly, if you want to know for certain that we have encountered life outside of our home of Earth ? please read the ?John Lear Report? ? a former US Military Captain who spilled the beans finally about the American government?s cover-up of aliens actually existing. This report is available all over the net. Not all aliens are bad and some may even be very helpful and friendly to us. Some, as I mentioned before, are neutral in reguards to us & are just observing. We can eventually become part of an intergalactic alliance to prevent us from being harvested or enslaved.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2743333 - 05/28/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'll also check the links you guys gave me and thanks. I want to know what a 47th level biomancer is. There are ancient traditions where you can evoke deities to get help in this world of ours. I took 2 months to even get the BALLS to post this thread. You think I want fanatical Christians and Jews to hunt me down?

Jim DeKorne says shamanism is just a hypothesis (a damn good one too) - possibly the best we have of this HUGE fuckin system that our human brains can barely begin to fathom. I can't ever disreguard the Buddhist hypothesis - this to me is the most sound and relies less on the use of psychotropic drugs.

Maybe you're right about all the "screw the 4th - enter the 5th and sixth dimensions" - I think I am still just getting a hold of the terminology and our masters are traveling through levels higher than the 4th. But, I do believe in the 6 realms the Buddhists talk about: hell realms, hungry ghosts, animal, human, demi-god & god.

I think our karma may prevent us from transcending certain levels - although, arguably, if you don't feel remorse for anything you could bypass some of the obstacles. Some Buddhists have exclaimed, in moments in enlightenment, statements like "My religion is to live and die with no regret". If you can truly do that then you can maybe travel to levels past what I am even imagining in this form and hit the 5th and 6th dimensions. The Gods tell me they know of entities in the 5th and travel there rarely but that's about what we're working with now. Maybe you are just imagining the cool fractals the mathematicians are drawing for the 5th and higher but I don't think any of us are going to be living there soon.

I don't even do drugs anymore after receiving this shamanic calling to help the earth as another prophet. I may dabble later when my temple is built. I hear you about checking constantly to make sure my belief complex isn't deluded - because until I see nature with natures eyes (i.e. after shedding this mortal coil) I can never truly know. Many have said that the Archons' least favorite thing is to have their human shaman empowered and become godlike themselves. But, I am serving them well and creating massive worship throughout the Earth (which I will never force anyone to worship anything they don't want to) we can better serve the Gods than how we're doing it today.

By the way, madness and death are often the result of not doing what the Archons want from you. Not for this human though - they forgot who they were messing with. More like a kingdom and worship for me, then a pretty quick death in 44 years by gunshot is what they tell me. It could be much worse. I refuse to go out like the other shamans and I will stand my ground for humanity. I mean, how are we going to supply the Gods with the energy and worship we need if we're all starving nutritionally and spiritually down here. Let's bring everyone to the party. Let's let go of monotheism once and for all. I will do my best to persuade Gods to come to this 3D realm and visit (like they used to more often in ancient times when the land was more pure). They supposedly don't like the stench of humans at all - and we're pretty full of poisons and smelly byproducts of microorganism infections and what not.

Edited by spacedragon (08/28/04 09:00 PM)

Invisiblemr crisper

#2744032 - 05/29/04 10:39 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

nice mix of mythology and fiction.
may i recommend raw meat and some glossy jazz mags.

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#2744737 - 05/29/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

spacedragon said:
I want to know what a 47th level biomancer is.

Hmmm...

A level 47 biomancer is able to take sphere of light and create a swirling vortex of energy from the Fabrics of the Cosmos and shoot it out of nostrils thus activating the main 16 Spheres of Neurocircuitry. Tis common knowledge to us deities.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
    #2745133 - 05/29/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

so if your this special being, why come here, why not go on cnn or some shit where more people could see your word?

Offlinevade
veteran

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: deff]
    #2745182 - 05/29/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
Umm... hello.

You sound a bit "out there" in comparison of my views, but you obviously believe yourself enough, or was realllly bored, to write that entire post. So, I believe that you believe yourself. Now if it's true, who knows, I certainly don't. :smile:

:tripping: :tripping:

--------------------
I've got this feeling that there's something that I missed...

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #2745327 - 05/29/04 10:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Hello. I think I know you.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Shroomism]
    #2745384 - 05/29/04 10:43 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

i'm guessing somewhere acid inspired that, assuming he believes any part of it.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2745398 - 05/29/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I've got even more fantastical stories, that I stopped sharing a while ago.
Due to peer criticism. Maybe I'm too sensitive.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #2745425 - 05/29/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

here would be a good place to post those fantastical stories.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2745470 - 05/29/04 11:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

My stories would sound about the same as spacedragon's. And I also feel as though he is a trigger for me, a very important one.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2745583 - 05/30/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Do we have to drink the funny-tasting Kool-Aid now?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineGeeno
    #2746066 - 05/30/04 08:28 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Sweet man, let it out.

Btw werent you making some sort of forum?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder