Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEnthralus
Stranger
Golden teacher lemon Tek - immobilized
    #27446901 - 08/28/21 10:19 PM (3 months, 1 day ago)

Hey all!  I had an adventure recently. 

I'm new to it all but recently purchased an OZ of golden teachers for micro dosing but after a few doses I wanted to experience more. . .
So my family was away for the day and I ventured into using Lemon Tek to consume.  My scale only measures grams so I kind of put enough shrooms on the scale to hit 1g and take less than half for my micro dose.  I'm guessing .35g-ish.  I started slow with that amount but in lemon juice which supposedly gives much more kick.  After two hours, I wanted more so took a beefy stem, didn't even effin to measure it and took it with lemon juice. 

Another few hours go by and I'm a little disappointed in the effect so I go vape some Canabis and I noticed a profound change happening in my head.  It was pretty cool but all of the sudden I felt like lying down.  So I left the garage to get to my bed but didn't quite make it. I wasn't able to stand so I lied down on the floor in the kitchen, unable to move. 

It only took a minute of this for me to figure out that I was dying. (not really). Eventually it subsided a little.  I was covered in sweat but feeling better.  Then as I tried to get up, a second wave came along flattening me onto the floor. 

I considered that this was just a bad trip but wasn't sure.  Eventually I got scared enough to call 911. I really didn't want my kids to get home to find me dead on the floor.  I just couldn't risk it. 

While waiting for the paramedics, things continued to get worse.  My body was seemingly shutting down and I felt like little time was left.  I even recorded a message for my family on my phone saying goodbye (totally keeping that!).  As far as I was concerned, I was done.

Recording this made me get it together a little.  I though, "screw this, I'm not dying today!".  So I got up barely able to stand but just brute forcing myself to walk around the house.  My dog was pretty freaked out.  The fact that I was able to walk clued me in that I was probably just tripping balls. 

So the medics arrive, check my vitals and confirms that I am indeed "tripping balls" in their words.  This was great news to me and I started to feel pretty good about things.  They then shared their shroom experiences with me. I apologized for wasting their time but they said in their line of work, these are the best calls to take.  I laughed and they left me alone as I assured them I could handle the rest of the day alone. 

The strange thing to me is that I didn't feel high at all at this point.  No visuals whatsoever or strange sensations.  Just a tendency to enter deep thought, nothing more. 

The next day was normal but the day after that, my pulse started racing and my heart rate alarm on my watch went off.  Had a full blow panic attack.  Okay, I thought, no biggy I can handle this.  I eventually got it under control.  Next day, my old concussion symptoms returned from 3 years ago. 

My concussion symptoms had previously returned about a year ago when I had such a panic attack so I don't blame the Shrooms for this.  I think I just panicked at the heart rate monitor.  I think Shrooms can affect heart rate for a few days after is what I've read. 

So please let me know if my assessment there is off.  What I can't put my finger on is the experience of dying.  Is that a typical experience for a bad trip?  The cannabis obviously set this chain of events into motion but my shroom dose was potentially high given the lemon Tek effect. 

Cheers!

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineOrioncat
C student of the Golden Teacher
 User Gallery
Re: Golden teacher lemon Tek - immobilized [Re: Enthralus]
    #27448224 - 08/29/21 04:45 PM (3 months, 16 hours ago)

It never fails to surprise me, the wide variety of effects from one individual to the next, one tek to the next. Pretty awesome you got a good laugh with the paramedics too. That's a great mood changer. Cheers.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Golden teacher lemon Tek - immobilized [Re: Enthralus]
    #27453057 - 09/02/21 04:02 AM (2 months, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Enthralus said:
So the medics arrive, check my vitals and confirms that I am indeed "tripping balls" in their words.  This was great news to me and I started to feel pretty good about things.  They then shared their shroom experiences with me. I apologized for wasting their time but they said in their line of work, these are the best calls to take.  I laughed and they left me alone as I assured them I could handle the rest of the day alone. 

Those are some awesome paramedics! Someone give them a medal.

What you experienced is pretty normal. The sensation as if you're dying is very common. We all get it from time to time, nothing to be ashamed of. Eventually you learn to take it with a grain of salt, but that never makes it any easier at the time!

When you feel like that, try to relax and accept. Calm yourself down, make yourself comfortable, and distract yourself. Put on some nice calm music, wrap yourself up in some blankets, lay in a comfy bed, and maybe watch a nice movie. Try changing rooms or activities. Turn the lights a little lower than normal, but not totally off. Just comfy.

OfflineEnthralus
Stranger
Re: Golden teacher lemon Tek - immobilized [Re: nooneman]
    #27454491 - 09/03/21 09:07 AM (2 months, 27 days ago)

Strange part is, I'm still experiencing significant transformation in my mind.  I can feel it.  My perception of color is enhanced even a week later. My emotions are more powerful. In the mornings, if I slept well and didn't do cannabis before going to bed, I wake up with a tingling sensation in my head.  My dreams are vivid.  Cannabis no longer feels the same and taking it before sleep results in a horrible day upon waking up.  I'm staying clean for a few weeks but this is pretty darn radical transformation. Last time I experienced the tingling like this was when I was on SSRIs.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals