Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
Recomended combo
    #2744237 - 05/29/04 02:03 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

The night before last I did a little experiment: I took 3 HBWR seeds along with 100 or so Ololiuqui seeds. A little after 3 hours into it I dosed 2gs of fungus. This was the most peacefull trip that I have had in a long time. Most of my LSA experiences have a certain anxiety to them not unlike LSD, but not as pleasent either though. Also the Ololiuqui made the experience much more LSD like. The HBWR is an exelent potentiater for the Ololiuqui. But this in combo with the mushrooms was absolutely amazing. That night it was the perfect temperature outside with the perfect breeze. It was amazing laying outside naked. Anyways, I just thought that I would share. :thumbup:

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinethe man
still tappin caps

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Recomended combo [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #2744416 - 05/29/04 03:29 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

so that was you in the park.....

hhaha anyway glad you had a good experience

--------------------
http://www.fsrc.caand FSRE are now accepting edible/medicinal spores. please donate

And Moses Said "Let my mushrooms grow!"

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: Recomended combo [Re: the man]
    #2744627 - 05/29/04 04:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I find with HBW tripin you dont get as much anxiety if you de-shell them completly. And with LSA you can control your chemichals such as anxiety and all those feelings that shouldnt be there. Controlling your feelings by mentaly stopin the chemichals dead in there tracts is one of the first things i learned from tripin. Its a nice lesson because at times i get anxiety from nothing at all or sub-consious thoughts. 2 of my friends took 7 and 10 HBW's and each smoked a packed out bowl of 5x salvia durring he HBW peak and they said it was amazing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Ethnobotanical Garden