Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
Will i Pass The test..?
    #2743523 - 05/29/04 03:56 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i know that pot is a fat soluable drug, and it sticks to the fat cells, well im a pretty skinny kid, someone active, but not that much. i have my days. i was a everyday smoker for bout 2 years then i found out i have to take a piss test recently. luckily before that may 9th-17th i smoked like once a day or every other day. then i quit and didn;t smoke from the 18th-22rd then i smoked a half a bowl :stoned: with a friend on the night of the 23rd cause i thought i was homefree and didn;t have to take the test. come to find out i still do.  :eek: so i quit and i haven't smoked since the 23rd, and im not goin to. i have a test june 14th i weigh 130lbs (i know weigh counts in there some where) anyways. what are my odds of passing. think i can pass? :confused:

PS: i have to take a test for my doctor...why im not sure, either cause he thinks im doin other drugs, or because he wants to make sure that im taking my narcotics hes prescribing and not selling them...either way i decided to stop smokin weed. which is the only drug i do, im not prescribed. also i might be moving in with my mom the first of july, (that i know i'll pass) thats the reason i was quittin cause my mom was gonna test me (they're super christian) i dunno its nuts. nonetheless i decided to respect them and not smoke. thats why i started slowing down and quit in the first place, i recently found out i had to take a test for my doctor. sorry im blabbin, thanks for your replys in advance :grin:

Edited by shroominsmurf (05/29/04 04:34 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
Re: Will i Pass The test..? [Re: shroominsmurf]
    #2743557 - 05/29/04 04:50 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

i dunno, i pretty much forget all that i used to know about drug tests and weed. I'd guess and say i think you have a chance of passing. Anyway, that's weird that you're taking a test for you doc. How can you be taking a drug test for your doc and not know why!?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineEuphoria
watch theweatherchange...

Re: Will i Pass The test..? [Re: Locus]
    #2743811 - 05/29/04 10:53 AM (12 years, 9 months ago)

First of all, you have a right to know why you're taking the test, and I would find out before taking it. That's just sneaky and immature of them to not tell you. Their intentions could be good, I'm sure, but they should still tell you why they are performing any type of medical procedure.

Now, that being said, I've seen many topics like this on the board and people often reply that you should drink plenty of water and try to exercise every day. That seems to be the common advice, so give it a try. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be around.

Offlineshroominsmurf
enthusiast
Loc: Where The Good Times Are
Re: Will i Pass The test..? [Re: Euphoria]
    #2745043 - 05/29/04 09:06 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

yeah well i guess he wanted me to take a test because im on a narcotics contract, and my parents back in the day put me in rehab (after my 3rd time smokin weed hahah) it was quite pathetic. and i explained this to my doc, but he just had this judgemental look on his face, and he is gonna prescribe me stronger narcotics for my arthoritis, so im assuming he wants to make sure that im not selling my narcs and to make sure they are in my system. or hes just gonna do a whole panel and see if im doin anything else. and then if he does i guess he could refuse to be my doctor and i would have to find another? i dunno im just guessing none the less, not smokin ain't so bad, i know im gonna be so ripped the day after the test! EXTREMELY...i'll make sure of that biatch

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience