Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineHereComesSunshine
The Other One
Other

Alone on the streets and in nature on a hefty dose ~300μg 1p-LSD - Long Trip Report * 3
    #27432661 - 08/18/21 05:23 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

I had one of the most extreme trips ever. You know in the 60s they asked: Can you pass the acid test? And I can say now: Hell yeah! I did pass!

We are talking about 26 hours of full hardcore acid action. And not in a safe situation. I was outside. Alone. In the city and in nature. It's a longer trip report but maybe it helps. This was a really dangerous situation. I thought I will be the next Syd Barrett, If you know what I mean. I think it's important that people know how it is when things go a little wrong. Every trip is different. You never end where you want. But the reward is always there. Psychonauts are adventurers. They risk everything with every trip. Leary said it once right: "Taking LSD is like russian roulette". I do LSD not only for fun. I always want to go to the edge of human existence. I want to explore as far and as much as possible. But some times I take a bite that is too big to chew.

I had before 3 heroic dose situations. Heroic dose is for me anything above 250μg. I am really sensitive. I don't need much to lose everything. And normally I like to take off my identity and the society and everything like an old clothing. These heroic dose situations lasted in the past maybe 12-14 hours with a couple of days of after glow. I've done them all alone with Grateful Dead as my perfect tripsitter. All trips were powerful. But this one was totally insane. This trip felt stronger than every other heroic dose I had combined. Because I had a trip to the outside and inside at the same time. Normally I hide myself in my room as if I have to hide something. But this time I was running around on the world while tripping hardcore. I lost all fear. And I will never hide again that I am alive and that I want to be alive. This might have been a trip that shines and glows for a lifetime.

So, this was my 4th in my terms so called "heroic dose" (~300μg 1p-LSD). And you know what? I lost my balance. I lost it because I had an fresh injury in my chest. Before the trip I thought it wouldn't be a big deal and I can handle it like in normal states. But every detail matters on the highest level. So my set and setting was in fact ready for a bad trip. But I realized it too late. I was ignorant and had to pay the price. The price was my life, mind and soul.

Trip Report:

As soon as the substance turned on I was in balance for about 3 hours. But when the full potential unfolded with the force of a thousand rockets I had the issue that the music didn't make any sense anymore. The acceleration was so fast I couldn't follow anymore. I couldn't keep my attention to the music anymore. And that was scary. I never had that before. I felt my injury on my body. And it caused additional fear. My body feeling brought constant hurt into the situation. My mind couldn't ignore or stop it. I thought maybe something serious is going on with my injury. A heart attack or something. My heart rate in fact was pushing over every known limit. Breathing exercises did not work. And it's a hot summer day. I couldn't keep my cool. I opened the window and was breathing like crazy. But the air felt like dry dust.

So, I lost control and ran into complete panic mode. I had to make a very hard decision. And knew I want to escape all of this. So, I ran out of my trip room. Down the stairs and outside. Not knowing anything anymore. Far away from music, language, identity or any sort of orientation.

Everybody knows this is a big deal. I live in a big city. Thousands of peoples are on the streets. They're getting drunk. Are homeless. Driving fat stinky cars. Trains are monsters of hell. All of them are running on rented time. And I was on a heroic dose. Blasting out of every atom. I tried to get a trip stopper. I was foolish enough to not have anything prepared for such a case. And I always did my stuff alone. So, no tripsitter. I was totally alone. Without music. In the jungle of weird cold constructs called buildings that depressed me highly. It was in the middle of the night. While I ran without any direction around I had to go through a group of teenage girls that were partying hard. Some youngsters. They looked at me like I was a ghost. And I saw very close to them a lady in her 30s that was reading a book. I didn't get why she was reading in the middle of the night in front of a party scene and thought: "how weird!" I ran to a park and thought again: "What can I do?" I was not coming down. I knew it was just starting. My heart kept pushing. LSD kept pushing so hard. I could not handle it. For the first time in my life I was not in balance with LSD. I had to get rid of it. I had to be brave or die on the spot. So, I ran to the god damn cops. And without any surprise: They had no idea of LSD and what to do. I was surprised that I could talk. But I had to force myself so hard to do it. Every word was flying around me. I asked if they had a protocol for this kind of situation and they said simply: "No." They offered me only water while the whole universe exploded. I laughed so hard about this situation. They were way more helpless than me. All these pistols and technologies and uniforms and training for nothing. I started to meditate on the middle of the road. They called the doctors. They had no idea of anything either. And I was totally surprised. And I got scared again: I am totally alone with this mess.

They wanted my name and some sort of identification. And I was like: "Name? What is that? Why would anybody need that?" They asked how old I was. And I said: "At the moment I am a billion years old." To the other questions I had to laugh hysterically because they were so far away from my situation. So, I hopped in their car. We drove around with it. And I felt like I was sitting on an asteroid traveling across the universe with hyperspeed. I was saying to the paramedic if he wanted to know the meaning of life because I thought I am sitting right now at the very source of everything. And before I die at least I want to provide some last useful information's. But in search for it I got scared again. And then I said to him: "I am assuring you: You don't want to know it! It's too much to handle for a single human being!" And he shook it oft with a smile and said: "That's fine for me". So, they wanted to measure my blood pressure. And I thought my arm was falling off my body. But not in a traditional way: My arm transformed into a billion flys that faded away. I asked for a trip stopper and an expert for this situation. But they all treated me like an idiot. They acted like I was not in a serious situation. I felt like I was losing everything and died countless times over and over again in a middle of a sentence or second. I accepted a lot of times that -this is it-. My final moment has come. I knew I could die right now and nobody could do anything about it. It would be just another day on this planet. And in fact for many others it is exactly that. No day, no second without death and birth. Nobody can do anything about it. You just can accept and embrace it.

As we arrived in the medical station it felt like a spaceship. It was the most insane trip room ever. Very bright lights. Everything is so white. They drove me on a wheelchair around. I felt that I was really on a mission beyond space and time. Physically and mentally. Nobody cared about me after some minutes. They parked me somewhere with other cases. There was an old lady that didn't say anything. She just stared into nothingness. I felt sorry for her and tried to give her water. But she wanted that I drink the water. So I did because I was ashamed that I tried to offer her some water that she didn't even want. Some unconscious drunk guy was there too. And another person that was seriously ill. I was never religious or anything. But I immediately started to give a sort of praying for this person. I closed my eyes and I could see every single person in the room like in the Matrix with the green code. But it was not really green code, more like a billion of colours, glowing silhouettes and I could see their heart's beating and how limited their time is on this planet. I couldn't stand the pain around me. I saw life and death around me. Right in-front of me. I felt deeply sorry and was heart broken that nobody was there to help. Nobody could stop death or pain. The situation felt like a couple of thousand years. I demanded a correction of the situation from the medical people. But nothing started. I was so surprised that this big city had no idea about bad trips. I knew about cases in the news were people died while running around in the city. And I was like: "Is nobody here learning anything about saving people?"

So, I was laying down on the floor and trying to think what I could do. And some sort of old dude came along and demanded that I would sit on the chair. And I was like: "Who are you to say anything? I can sit when I want to sit. I can lay down on the floor if I want. It's not a crime. The seats are uncomfortable for me." But he was like the big dog of this hospital. Like some sort of chief doctor. He didn't like my anarchy vibe. And he said in a very harsh form that I had to do it and this has to be done because of the rules. I asked if he could help me because I needed a sedative. And he said I am not an emergency and walked away. I said to him into his back: "You're a doctor. You should be kind to people in need." But he already spoke to his colleagues and was joking around with them.

So, I knew I will not get any respect or correct treatment for my situation. Nobody cared about the old lady, the drunken guy or the other person in a serious situation. I was basically on my own. So, I escaped out of this hospital. I didn't know how I can leave this spaceship but I followed room by room and some other patients showed me the exit. Maybe they were on drugs too and wanted to help. I must have looked totally unearthly. I was unsure why nobody stopped me. But I gave them thumbs up right away. I said to a security guy on the exit: "I am cured!" And I walked away. Nobody cared.

I was happy to be outside again. Fresh air all around me. I escaped unkind people and all the death and pain. I ran around and found a fountain with a lot of people around. Grandpas, children, teenager every sort of human being around it. Everybody had a good time. They kissed. They played. They enjoyed themselves and this beautiful night on this planet. And I smiled. I tried not to cry out of joy. It was too beautiful to see that kind of peace. After all there is some good on this planet. The water sound of that fountain was so tasty. After a while I started to move on. I walked around. A lot of party people are around. I saw a tuned car with a very heavy motor sound and two girls in nice dresses walked along. In front of my eyes the girls transformed into kitty cats with lipsticks and the car transformed into a purring tomcat that tried to impress them with purring. I almost laughed very loud at this obscure scene. I went to my home again. I tried to eat. Didn't help. I tried music. Didn't help: Too intense. I did some drawings. It calmed me down for a minute. I still didn't have my balance back. I was about 8 hours in the trip and still had that weird pressure pain in my chest. I knew I could not stay inside the room or the city. I had nobody to call. No one could deal with this if even professionals failed quickly.

So, I grabbed my pocket and decided to "walk it off". My instinct told me that I need to see as much green as possible and that I have to get out of the city. The damn city made me sick. No one is caring about anything here. I am an animal of nature. I walked on the side of a river. And in my head I wanted to follow it as far my bones can carry me. It gave me purpose. And I thought: I can do that my whole life. And leave everything behind. Just like that. Nobody cared about my existence anyways. So I could be a walker and that's it. Walking around on the planet sleeping under brides? Why not! I found peace in that simple thought. Just leave everything behind that makes you sick. I saw some rats and birds and greeted them as my companions and wished them well. I saw them as a true form of life. As the natural form of life. They don't have any distractions like we with our limited society. And they were now my anchor. They hold my sanity. And I wanted more of that. I didn't want to see a single human soul anymore. I didn't want to hear any engines. So, I walked until I got to a forest. I started my adventure into nature. The sun came up. I cried instantly. This bright symbol on the sky was full of vibrant love. I went more deeply into the forest. I was amazed about all the green around me. I cried again instantly about all the beauty. It was almost like the individual trees would hold me with their leafs and breaches on this planet. The trees were breathing. Stood their ground for endless times. The forest was growing on a hill. I climbed higher and higher. It was hard. I almost fell many times. But I wanted to risk it all. I touched the trees and wished them well. To one tree I said: "You're gonna make it. I am not so sure if I will make it. I went too far this time."

After a while I found a magical place. I could not believe my luck. I found a big tree. And everywhere around it: Butterflies. At least 20 butterflies. They had a great day. Playing around with each other. Flying in happiness around. Getting the good stuff out of the blossoms. The sun was shining. It was a bright new morning. And I see nature at work. I see a little old chair on an old broken platform of a lost or ruined building. As if someone placed that thing there just for me. I climb on the platform and sit down. I realized that I can look at the flowers, forest, bees, birds, butterflies, ants, gras hoppers and can study every single move. I saw the river in the distance and the wide blue sky above and around me. All the beauty in one frame. I had the perfect spot. Total peace. And other people would not even notice it. I was the only one here. And I soak it all in. Finally I found some understanding again.

Hours later I needed to see more. I tried to find maybe a new special place. I was in the middle of the forest and saw spiders and tried to protect their net because they worked hard for it. Then I saw a hunting area that humans use to train. They train to kill animals in that forest. They used dummies of lions and elephants. I was disgusted. Why would anybody kill beautiful and powerful animals? I walked away quickly and angry. But in the forest I could breath. The green calmed my nerves. Nature had my back. I felt like an scared animal that was running back home to mother earth. It was truly an instinct. But for how long could I stay here? I walked around and around. I met a bicycle biker and he asked if I was collecting mushrooms. And I said: "Sure" and thought to myself: "I don't touch mushrooms anymore. I had enough magic for the rest of my life." I came across a little street and found all the big buildings that rich people have. They looked like jails to me. You could see how much energy humans invested in this. But nobody was living there. It was so silent. No laugh, no party, no music, no meaning. Just empty stuff with fences and security cameras.

I ran around. I saw people talking about what boring day it is and that they want to work as quickly as possible again. I had to laugh about that pretty hard. When I closed my eyes molecules formed a billion variations and they are bored about the wonder called life? They want to ignore life with a sort of work that has no purpose? Insane people. The heat was insane too. Without the protection of the forest I could not stand it. I got lost on the streets. Everywhere dead ends. Streets that went to nowhere. People looked at me as if I was insane. I walked at least 10 miles which is a lot on acid. I already had wounds on my feet. I had no water anymore. So I went into a local shop and ordered a ice cold bottle of water. To my surprise it worked. They did understand me and didn't see my situation. But my heart rate was high and my pressure in the chest still heavy. I ran again into a little forest. But it was a really difficult terrain. Mosquitoes everywhere. Not nice to be hunted by them. Nature can be annoying too. Nobody should walk there. The undergrowth was so high I felt like I am in the Vietnam war as a civilian that has to flee or something.

At this point I was totally done. I had no energy and I was way too far to get back home. I still had no concept of orientation to navigate myself into safety. And at the same time I didn't want to go home. I still thought that this will be the trip that I can't survive mentally. It was too strong. Too hard to handle. It went totally over my head. It did what it should. But too much. "I would like to have my face back", I thought. I wanted as much normality as possible. I had to admit that I made very heavy mistakes. I wasn't fit for a trip. And I basically overdosed. I had no trip sitter and no trip stopper. I made rookie mistakes because I took everything for granted. I thought: "I had 3 heroic ones, I can deal with anything by myself and I believe in LSD to the bone". But I failed myself. LSD showed my limitations. It gave me the clear sign that I was arrogant and greedy. Always be respectful towards LSD. It is very special and a very serious tool of exploration. But every tool can be misused and fall on your feet like a hammer. But ouchies go away. I was a little cry baby. But that's fine.

So, I gave up on myself. I knew now that I need medical supervision. This is the only way to keep sanity, I thought. Something in me wanted to stay at least a little bit sane. I knew the trip would end some day. The question was: How would it end? I could've walked further into the woods. But a night in the darkness all alone? On acid? Without food or water? Maybe rain would show up and everything will be cold and wet? I would ask for psychosis or similar. So, I walked into a shop and asked them to call a doctor. The doctors arrived and I had again the impossible mission to tell a normal person what LSD is and what it can do - while I am on a heroic LSD dose. But at least I was able to say my name. I was now over 14 hours in the trip situation.

I was now in a total different city. With new people in a new hospital. Everybody was confused. They asked if I am a junkie or do any other hard drugs. I laughed about the "Junkie" word pretty hard. I answered: "I don't even smoke". And I said: "LSD is not a drug it's an expansion tool". Of course they didn't like that and thought I was out of my mind. Which wasn't even a lie. They tried to figure out if they should call the cops. They were suspicious and uneasy. I laughed about the possibility to land in jail for this. It didn't even matter to me anymore. My old life or my future life. I was just happy to be in supervision now. I was aware of the situation. And this hospital was way better than the last hospital. This time they assured me to help. The last couple of hours exhausted me very hard. I was in the full blown summer sun for many hours. My wording was very muffled and it was hard to fly across the universe while describing classic LSD effects and what can be done about it if it is an uneasy trip. But they never have seen a person on LSD. They didn't even know how people consume LSD. I had to laugh about that. It was impossible to do a lecture for them. So, I had to give out orders how to do it. I said: "I need a strong sedative and a pill to sleep". At first they didn't give me anything. They just took my blood and tested my heart because I said I thought I have some serious thing going on with it. But the heart was ok and I was really relieved. And all the pressure out of the chest is maybe just stress from the job or something.

I sat for hours in the hospital. I gave away the responsibility for myself towards other people and it helped me to calm down. It was hard to take care for myself in the city and in nature without any safety measures. They didn't know anything about the substance but at least they could be my trip watchers. They asked why anybody would play like this with his mind. And I said: "I am an explorer and want to know what holds everything together." They asked: "Was it worth it?" And I said: "It's always worth it to be curious". And: "But this time it was too much to comprehend. I will love as much boring normality as possible now."

After a while I thought I had my cool again. Said I want to leave. And they led me out. I bought myself a pizza and ate it with great joy on a little creek. Ducks were nearby and watched me closely. After that I drove with a train home. And almost at the second I was at home I felt terrible alone. I realized that I missed my trip watchers. And my home felt terrible little and heated. I had to get outside again and took the next train back to that last hospital. They didn't like my comeback but finally I got my sedative. But I still was tripping. 24 hours in the trip. I could not believe it. I closed my eyes and had the weirdest visuals with only blue or red colours and hundreds of people marching around in all directions. LSD and the sedative are a weird couple now. At least the physical pain was gone. New patients arrived. A lady on my right had a heart attack or something and puked. An old dude on my left had a heart problem and they checked his heart with an instrument that made the heart sound for everybody audible. That was quite a mix. Again I had life and death around me. I questioned again and again if I would die now or not. No one was holding my hand. If you dance with the big boys you gotta be strong and take the hit.

They kept me for a night. I wanted it like that. I was scared to sleep and to awake again. I was not sure what I would find in the sleep. I was not sure if I would still be tripping on the next morning. I did not know if I would wake up insane. I was totally over it and way over the edge. They drove me in a room with 2 other really old and naked man. One could only sleep when his radio played music of the most generic sound ever and he talked loudly while sleeping. He had some serious flashbacks. And the other one snored like a hippo farts. Both seemed to fight with serious illnesses. In other words: It was impossible for me to calm down even on sedatives. So, I got my sleeping pill after I insisted on it. And finally this trip came to an end after about 26 hours.

Conclusion:

For me it was the most intense, longest and hardest trip I've ever had. When you trip so hard that not even the beautiful music by Grateful Dead makes any sense anymore: you know that you went too far.

I was lucky to not directly end in insanity. Maybe my relationship with LSD is still intact and I can do it again. At last it was my fault. I was a fool and not well enough prepared. The dose was way too strong. It made me almost explode instantly. I could not allow the ego death because of my physical injury. The injury caused pain and scared me and then I lost my balance. I could not let the ego death happen without balance. Now it is open where all of this will lead me. I feel like I've got a shot wound but it is possible that it will heal. It was a life changing situation. I am for sure done for a little while with LSD. It almost pulled me apart for the rest of time. That shock has to reflected.

Especially in nature I saw myself more like as an animal than as a human being. In the city I saw myself like an timetraveler or alien that landed on a planet that is full of ignorance towards nature and the own species. I almost puked as I had to smell the exhaust gases of a car. And I was in shock that there is almost only cement and cars. Then I realized that I was alone my entire life. I had nobody around me that truly loved me. I think now that I will try to change that as soon as possible. Because the only really scary thing is to be alone in this whole life. Our time on this planet is running out quickly. True meaningful relationships are really the only thing we can rely on. All my trips don't mean anything if I have no love and friendship in life. I always tried to change it. But our society is so unkind and strict about things that really don't matter at all. This modern life is so wrong.

We are meant to be social animals. We are on this planet for such a limited time. We really have just each other. I am really sad that this world is full of war, egoism and materialism. We have so much potential and waste it for nonsense. I dislike it so much. Especially my situations in the hospitals showed me that we don't have enough people that help the people in need. It's not only about me. It's about everybody here. If we don't take responsibility for the results of our daily life everything will be gone for us and the upcoming generations. It is ignorant to look away from our problems. We need to speak out against it. That's the only chance.

I still don't know if I can return to normal life again. Robert Hunter wrote a song named "Keep Your Day Job". I will try that at least for a couple more weeks. But I hate this job. I hated every of my 10 jobs that I had. They never meant anything. It was always just about money. All meaning is getting killed by money. I hate almost every single aspect of our society. It's all about money and authority. Both has no purpose at all. So, I need to find a job that doesn't make me insane. But I feel like almost every job is meant to make people crazy or ignorant. I was never as alive as in these 26 hours. I was fighting for my life. I almost didn't make it. But nature pushed me back into my place. It got my back in my worst crisis. Humans couldn't do sh*t even when I gave them clear directions. Well, at last they did help. But it was a hell of a struggle and of course I caused it somehow too. But at last I am proud of myself that I asked random people for help even though I was freaking out the whole time. Try to talk to melting faces in a calm way.

What can I do with all these crazy insights? It is way too much to handle. I've seen all the beauty and madness at once. Now, I just want to be a normal creature on this planet that enjoys life. I want to do good, honest and simple work. But almost every time I come close to people there will be some sort of pain. Especially when it comes to jobs. I feel like this trip gave me more questions than answers. I kinda have the itchy feeling that the society needs to be changed to the better. But how?

Anyways: Stay safe folks. You only have one mind. We humans don't know anything. Really. We always deny it and try our best. But at last it's all a big secret. And it's meant to be a secret. That's the whole beauty. Nature is a constant wonder. We are a part of it. And depend on nature with our lifes. We should appreciate it or we will be damned forever. I played with the fire and got burned. And still I got kinda a second chance. I don't even know why I deserve it. I was reborn. It's pure luck to be alive. Let's treat it that way.

Edited by HereComesSunshine (08/18/21 06:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineFridgedoor
of perception
Male User Gallery

Re: Alone on the streets and in nature on a hefty dose ~300μg 1p-LSD - Long Trip Report [Re: HereComesSunshine]
    #27432672 - 08/18/21 05:58 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Such a beautifully written trip report! Reading it was like a roller-coaster ride. Thank you for sharing.

--------------------
Trip. Here. Now.

You are an aperture through which the universe is looking at and exploring itself. - Alan Watts

Breaking news: The world is going to stop ending tomorrow. With immediate effect.

IDDQD

OfflineHereComesSunshine
The Other One
Other

Re: Alone on the streets and in nature on a hefty dose ~300μg 1p-LSD - Long Trip Report [Re: Fridgedoor]
    #27432681 - 08/18/21 06:39 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Fridgedoor said:
Such a beautifully written trip report! Reading it was like a roller-coaster ride. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for reading! I am happy to be alive! Free at last, my friend, free at last! :heart:

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Alone on the streets and in nature on a hefty dose ~300μg 1p-LSD - Long Trip Report [Re: HereComesSunshine]
    #27432704 - 08/18/21 07:55 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

You know that song by robert,playrd by the dead, was maybe one of their most controverstial songs! To their fans at least. Im to tired to read your wholw report, but seems epic from a ski.
Be careful going out in public on that much shit. I also had an OBE on 3 hits of WOW.
I think you willl continue to make since out of all thos in furure trips.

--------------------
OmManiPadmeHum,OmManiPadmeHum, OmManiPadMeHum...
There are known knowns, there are known unknowns,
          there are also unknown unknowns.
With great privilege comes great responsibility.

Quantom Qups PROOF AND Soft Drops
Turn your swab to a syringe. ...Turn your syringe into multiple syringes!
Safer DMT anyone?

OfflineHereComesSunshine
The Other One
Other

Re: Alone on the streets and in nature on a hefty dose ~300μg 1p-LSD - Long Trip Report [Re: QM33]
    #27432823 - 08/18/21 10:38 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

QM33 said:
You know that song by robert,playrd by the dead, was maybe one of their most controverstial songs! To their fans at least. Im to tired to read your wholw report, but seems epic from a ski.
Be careful going out in public on that much shit. I also had an OBE on 3 hits of WOW.
I think you willl continue to make since out of all thos in furure trips.

Yeah, that song is interesting. Every hot shot would like to quit the day job. But it's important to have routine and structure. You can't build your life on nothing. Sadly, there is no culture that is really free. The trip allows freedom for a minute but that's it. We can't be high all the time. It's necessary to take responsibility and use the knowledge out of the trip in the daily life.

I will change my day job. That's for sure. I want more time with music, art and people I love. It's okay for me to be poor on a materialistic level. I may be poor in this system called capitalism. But as long as I am alive I am rich because it's endless luck to be alive.

For sure I won't head out on the streets again on such a high dose. Some car could've hit me easily and I would've died that day. Strangely I accepted every outcome at that day/night. I died already hundreds of times. I felt that death is not to fear anymore. It will come anyways. I got some sort of preview.

I will try to do a job that makes this earth a little bit better. Sadly, I am not a chemist.

Thanks for your advise and greetings to Oregon! Oregon is a really special place, - at least from what I've heard.

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤

#27432857 - 08/18/21 11:14 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

You dont need to be a chemist tp make a change. Dmt is really easy ha. Love is the change.
It is. Theres qloy hqppening on the west coast in general.
But oregon is home to ken kesey as well, he definetly left his mark, as well as the dead. Some people dont realize how historical these people are to the psychadelic movement, and what that did to the areas they really embraced, as well gor emvraced by.

What did the L look like? Just curipus
Actually mevermind i just resaw it was 1p, probqbly like most 1p, whit, perforated  and maybr a molecule pic?

Edited by QM33 (08/18/21 11:14 AM)

OfflineHereComesSunshine
The Other One
Other

Re: Alone on the streets and in nature on a hefty dose ~300μg 1p-LSD - Long Trip Report [Re: QM33]
    #27432868 - 08/18/21 11:25 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

QM33 said:
You dont need to be a chemist tp make a change. Dmt is really easy ha. Love is the change.
It is. Theres qloy hqppening on the west coast in general.
But oregon is home to ken kesey as well, he definetly left his mark, as well as the dead. Some people dont realize how historical these people are to the psychadelic movement, and what that did to the areas they really embraced, as well gor emvraced by.

What did the L look like? Just curipus
Actually mevermind i just resaw it was 1p, probqbly like most 1p, whit, perforated  and maybr a molecule pic?

I never tried DMT. I am an acid-head only. But I am curious for sure. But I have to be more disciplined and in a better position in life to do something great like DMT.

Yeah tab was printed with a simple black and white 1p-lsd note:

The source is really good. It's very fresh. That kinda pushed me over the edge. Because I forgot how good they are.

I am in Europe. So, we don't really have what Oregon has. I wish I could start something like that. At least some sort of culture were everybody can come together. Enjoy music and talk about the possibilities of these compounds. I feel like our species is now ready for the next step. Nobody can deny that our current society is not right.

I will find a way to do good even when I am alone. But it will take time. I have to be patient.

But Ken Kesey is a very interesting man. For sure. Leary too! I will for sure debate a lot of people in the future to make change in my area more possible. I don't fear anything anymore.

We all can only win if we explore, be kind and try to make all good.

Edited by HereComesSunshine (08/18/21 11:28 AM)

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤

#27432912 - 08/18/21 12:06 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

It all begins with a thought

OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

#27432914 - 08/18/21 12:07 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

:threadmonitor:

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order