Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Wow. That is depressing. Room of Angel broken down Silent Hill 4
    #27431917 - 08/17/21 03:58 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

If you want to feel depressed and like shit watch this vid.  God.  Japanese can tell some really good stories through any form of media/games.  And for those that have been there, culture reflects it.  China is the exact opposite.

Edited by Barnaby (08/28/21 06:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Wow. That is depressing. Room of Angel broken down Silent Hill 4 [Re: Barnaby]
    #27453944 - 09/02/21 06:09 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

Watched a lot of vids and played a few games through the years.  But never really got it.  I get what it is now.  And I get why they can never make a real movie based on it.  It goes to deep in areas that are really fucked up.  I won't write it but mankind and the levels of that, wow.

It is like I get it, but how one actually does somethings like that in game series, no. 

Is strange watching serial killers and all the garbage that goes with it but it is edited.  I can watch a movie and be ok because I know it is fake.  I can watch 10 minutes of when they first filmed and documented the concentration camps during world war 2 and I just start, I dislike using this word, but weeping.  No Speilburg movie but right in front of reality at that kind of level of being.

Like one said.  He just said simply, I am glad I can never be like that.  And shit does it hurt.  Those that died at the end of Afghanistan that hurt.  And that was 12.  Military has always been drawn to me, strangers but they know I know not what they have experienced but they can have an authentic communication with me and have some fun.  I don't search them out.  Navy, Marines, had long talks with them. 

Is easy when at a bar or at a guys girlfriends house and sitting on the porch and having a cig.  Military is like a meditation the training and educated guess the endless freetime and bonding with strangers in fucked up places.  Integrous and honest people they are just drawn to me.  My esoteric experiences is my educated guess why but was rejected to go to South Carolina because of being charged and sentenced and finishing it for 7 hits of LSD in my youth.  Not that I am saying join just that with all the news on lately was that 20 years worth it?

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Wow. That is depressing. Room of Angel broken down Silent Hill 4 [Re: Barnaby]
    #27453964 - 09/02/21 06:30 PM (2 years, 6 months ago)

And if China goes into Taiwan and I know the legal of it I would fight for Taiwan against that.  But I can't.  Have noticed the 50 cent army of China of posting anything about it and pooh bear so I let it go. 

When they do invade I hope the best for the Taiwan and the U.S.  And the U.K. and India.  China, no.  Have done so much research on it.  Is messed up.  North Korea.  When Patton wanted to go into there was fire by the guy against the military industrial complex.  Eisenhower.  And now 2.2 trillion and a general saying your service was not in vain for the 20 year war like the U.S. is ancient Israel. 

Fight China and what it is doing to Hong Kong and shortly Taiwan.

Edited by Barnaby (09/02/21 06:38 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Anno, Thor, Link, Seuss, Shroomism, CookieCrumbs
180 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.