Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Loc: Dreamland
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: sam11]
    #27430107 - 08/16/21 10:02 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:

Week in the life of a seco.
Dunno about the value of high doses vs lower. I feel like I got some take aways from my trip which was my highest so far. Hard to say if they were any better or worse than my low dose realisations. Guess I'm curious to see what happens at higher doses.

I reccomend trying higher doses. If you've ever listened to McKenna he swears by 5 grams cubensis as a FIRST TIME dose. Now, we used to say cyanescens were 1.5x as strong as cubes but I really can't tell where subs lie. Your 3.3 of angulospora could have been equivalent to that who knows but, if you feel you can go higher then do it.

I just reccomend doing it somewhere with no police, no lights. There's something special that happens in your brain when your eyes adapt from sunlight to darkness without looking at phone screens, which makes a trip profound.

No full moon. You want some humidity in the air. Thinner clothing the better. A place to lie down under the stars would be my ideal.

I even reccomend stopping caffeine for more 24-48 hours. I'm like scientific about this shit. No meat for 24-48 hours. Limited nuts and cheese which also contain tyramine or whatever its called.

I've been doing kawakawa before tripping recently and I feel like it's good. After much experimentation one of theveffecrs of the plant is reduced urination. So theoretically this would prevent you from pissing out as much of your hard earned psilocybin.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Juxter2020]
    #27430356 - 08/16/21 01:42 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

What old man McKenna failed to mention is that everyone has a different tolerance and also that mushrooms vary widely in potency even within the same species. Though I am a fan of McKenna and some of his ponderings, I think this advice or suggestion is not the greatest and people have latched onto it without really considering all the variables. I am glad that I started slow and have worked my way up to where I am as I think my last experience straight off the bat would have freaked me the fuck out.
Great photos mycoangulo TheThird. Nice to see you back on the thread. Seeing as the nz season doesn't really ever end now,  do we think this thread should just roll directly into next year.

--------------------

Edited by sam11 (08/16/21 01:46 PM)

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

#27430430 - 08/16/21 02:36 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Apparently it doesn't end in California either. Someone was finding ovoids during the heat wave when it was like 115 degrees out or 45 C, in an irrigated patch in July, equivalent to January here except with 0% humidity. Just need to vlone those into every patch instead of subs or cyans and both sides of the ocean will have constant mushrooms

--------------------

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Juxter2020]
    #27430573 - 08/16/21 05:06 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I used to live 2 blocks from Terence McKenna high school, also where Jefferson airplane was formed. Had some mushrooms round there

--------------------

InvisibleMycoanguloDiscord

Loc: Flag
    #27430589 - 08/16/21 05:18 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

People have been finding allenii right through summer this year in Cali as well. I'm sure cincts too in irrigated places.

Also I'd be quite surprised if there weren't a few pot plant Psilocybes, perhaps stuntzii, that can be found year round in plant nurseries.

--------------------

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
    #27430747 - 08/16/21 07:07 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
What old man McKenna failed to mention is that everyone has a different tolerance and also that mushrooms vary widely in potency even within the same species. Though I am a fan of McKenna and some of his ponderings, I think this advice or suggestion is not the greatest and people have latched onto it without really considering all the variables. I am glad that I started slow and have worked my way up to where I am as I think my last experience straight off the bat would have freaked me the fuck out.

Some of Terrance's advice is straight up bad. I honestly think there is a cult of personality thing happening with McKenna which somehow blocks rational thinking. He can offer some insight into the stoned mind because he has been there which of course is helpful.

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Mycoangulo]
    #27430788 - 08/16/21 07:31 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mycoangulo said:
People have been finding allenii right through summer this year in Cali as well. I'm sure cincts too in irrigated places.

Also I'd be quite surprised if there weren't a few pot plant Psilocybes, perhaps stuntzii, that can be found year round in plant nurseries.

That is amazing and also makes me feel like I missed out not looking at all the past 10 years outside season. Stuntzii is quite rare I've only found it once or twice and I think they gave me a bad body buzz, they have high levels of the paralytic baeocystin. Which has been researched alone for therapeutic effects, so they are probably ideal for microdosing.

I had allenii fruit in summer like one time. And your right about cinctulus they are extremely common in new or fertilized lawns. Year round not just summer. But you need to eat way more of them. I used to even sell them frozen because they don't dry very well!

--------------------

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27430906 - 08/16/21 09:11 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

1 sub 5 secos 9 avos is today's haul

I agree that McKenna has some great insights into the experience itself. But yeah he has been put on a pedestal. Psychedelic culture has so much hazy business to filter through.

--------------------

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Loc: Wellington NZ Flag
    #27430978 - 08/16/21 10:11 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Have you heard of Alan watts? He puts things in an interesting perspective as well.

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: NZ.huntress]
    #27430981 - 08/16/21 10:12 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

And good score Sam!

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: NZ.huntress]
    #27431118 - 08/17/21 02:42 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

NZ.huntress said:
Have you heard of Alan watts? He puts things in an interesting perspective as well.

Alan Watts is interesting to listen to. Even more interesting is his background. I am definitely more cynical these days, more often than not looking at the message and the person delivery it suspiciously.

OfflineSpacedX
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Kiwi89]
    #27431634 - 08/17/21 12:57 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Does nobody take their shrooms at live music?  I realise you get a much more introspective and healing trip if you take them in a quiet place but live music is fun.  I normally end up people watching and overanalysing everything but thats all part of the experience.

One experience I would like to recreate is tripping in a hot pool in the bush.  I did it with my mates in the 90s.  Half a tab, middle of winter so there was snow everywhere.  We were in the bush so the milky way was laid out with the best stars I have ever seen.  Periodically we would leave the hot pool and plunge into the frozen river to make sure our nerve endings were still working.

The hot pool was full of pond scum.  Our conclusion from the trip was that us and the pond scum were the same.  We are all one.

I am keen to recreate that experience.  There is a hot pool close to me that's a 5km walk so going to head into there with a bag of shrooms at some point.

OfflineStartingOver
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: SpacedX]
    #27431720 - 08/17/21 02:08 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I’ve often thought taking shrooms in a sensory deprivation tank would be a crazy experience. But am understandably cautious about trying it.

--------------------
“Inevitably out of the psychedelic experience emerges not despair, not self-indulgence, but wild-eyed idealism, that’s the inevitable product of any psychedelically driven social process.” - Terrence McKenna

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: SpacedX]
    #27431743 - 08/17/21 02:22 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpacedX said:
Does nobody take their shrooms at live music?

I'd bet plenty of people do. Not my thing though. I don't like being round people when tripping except for maybe one or 2 close friends who ideally would be tripping too. Too much potential for people fucking with my vibe for this grumpy old man.
Maybe on a low dose...

--------------------

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
    #27432162 - 08/17/21 06:58 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I have never been to a live gig on acid or mushrooms. I have a feeling the volume and people would become overwhelming.

Many years ago I took some acid with a mate and we went into Auckland city to meet up with some other mates. We were meant to meet them at a night club, we walked in and about ten seconds into it we both looked at each other and without a word turned around and left. It was way to overstimulating. We ended up sitting by the art gallery in Albert park laughing and talking night away, was awesome.

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
    #27432569 - 08/18/21 12:58 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpacedX said:
Does nobody take their shrooms at live music?  I realise you get a much more introspective and healing trip if you take them in a quiet place but live music is fun. 

One experience I would like to recreate is tripping in a hot pool in the bush.  I did it with my mates in the 90s.  Half a tab, middle of winter so there was snow everywhere.  We were in the bush so the milky way was laid out with the best stars I have ever seen.  Periodically we would leave the hot pool and plunge into the frozen river to make sure our nerve endings were still working.

The hot pool was full of pond scum.  Our conclusion from the trip was that us and the pond scum were the same.  We are all one.

I am keen to recreate that experience.  There is a hot pool close to me that's a 5km walk so going to head into there with a bag of shrooms at some point.

I would try in a hot tub in the middle of nowhere. It sounds nice.

My son has told me about doing tabs before clubbing and at a music festival and sounds like he had fun. I'm not much of a crowd person.
The only people I've been on shrooms around is my immediate family.

Here's my pic of the day, they look a bit rangi cause they were in my pocket as I neglected to take a container. Didn't expect to find anything, but I'm very glad I did 😁

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27432609 - 08/18/21 01:33 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

you 100% on all of those huntress? no expert but a couple of them seem a bit off.
bottom 3 and top right with orange gills. munted one middle top

--------------------

Edited by sam11 (08/18/21 01:37 AM)

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
    #27432660 - 08/18/21 03:22 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
you 100% on all of those huntress? no expert but a couple of them seem a bit off.
bottom 3 and top right with orange gills. munted one middle top

Thanks Sam, yes I had my suspicions about all of those ones you pointed out. I've taken pics of them separately to get an ID just haven't posted it yet. The top two seem the right shape and had bluing but I've picked one like that before, they've got a different stem and the bluing could have rubbed off the others. Last time I picked it I threw it out. Didn't even bother with ID.

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27433083 - 08/18/21 01:12 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Lockdown sub

--------------------

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

#27433355 - 08/18/21 04:27 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SpacedX said:
Does nobody take their shrooms at live music?  I realise you get a much more introspective and healing trip if you take them in a quiet place but live music is fun.  I normally end up people watching and overanalysing everything but thats all part of the experience.

I ate 5 grams at the infamous tool concert last year and got covid at it, it was one of the most spiritual in the moment experiences of my life. Maynard giving a speech about the apocalypse while he himself is knowingly breathing out covid viruses, singing the lyrics "contagion... I expel you"

I would never do dhrooms at a concert again because I was basically having minor ego death in presence of 10,000 people and the band members literally looked right at me it was intense, I would consider acid at one if it was outdoors and I was further from speakers.

Probably my preferred drug for a concert would be like half tab of acid and lots and lots of ketamine and cocaine and weed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies