Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | Next > | Last >
OfflineTwisty
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: masterxenn]
    #27427472 - 08/14/21 04:31 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hello Psilocybin hunters,
I have been a long time silent observer of this thread and have loved reading the post's this season, incredibly informative, helpful, encouraging and entertaining to boot.
My hunting endeavors I found this guy;

Don't Laugh!!
One thing that comes through is that persistence & patience is the key.
At least I know now that they are actually out there.
Total admiration for you people pulling the big hauls you obviously put the time in and know your stuff.
I will keep trying, I'll get better and they will find me one day when they are ready I am sure.
Problem is the season seemed to happen so quick, what is one supposed to look out for now??
would like to get hold of some spores to cultivate if there any out there that are surplus to requirements.
Other than that I suppose it is keep the faith and keep on at it!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: masterxenn]
    #27427474 - 08/14/21 04:40 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

masterxenn said:
And seriously... One mushroom, man. One nice strong one. All it takes these days. As I'm less inclined to ego dissolution in my (relatively) old age.

Oh I am with you on that. I see no benefit at all in taking large amounts for some pseudo introspection or to push the boundaries for the sake of being able to boast. I am about relaxing and enjoying my highs, even if I do look into myself it is more honest and rational on a low dose.

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Twisty]
    #27427476 - 08/14/21 04:50 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Twisty said:
Hello Psilocybin hunters,

Ah snap look these are the ones that I have today.

And here is a bumble bee sleeping inside a flower.

OfflineStartingOver
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Kiwi89]
    #27428213 - 08/14/21 04:31 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Couple of manky secos from my dog walk this morning. Just left them there to do their thing.

--------------------
“Inevitably out of the psychedelic experience emerges not despair, not self-indulgence, but wild-eyed idealism, that’s the inevitable product of any psychedelically driven social process.” - Terrence McKenna

OfflineBobbit
Even Stranger

Loc: The outsideround Flag
    #27428313 - 08/14/21 06:14 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Pushing looking for boundaries is a risky business.
Large doses for bragging is also risky business.
Large doses to process past trauma and learn to forgive yourself and the oneness, priceless. :shrug:

--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread

Official New Zealand woodlovers grow thread

–––––    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮    –––––
The Official Kiwi DMT and MAOI Thread

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Bobbit]
    #27428447 - 08/14/21 08:04 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Bobbit said:
Pushing looking for boundaries is a risky business.
Large doses for bragging is also risky business.
Large doses to process past trauma and learn to forgive yourself and the oneness, priceless. :shrug:

I understand that many of us are different. I realise that we deal with and process life in many different ways. For me high doses have given me no life changing benefit, it is like wanting a suntan so you stand in front of a nuclear bomb. Were as lower doses can open my mind to more honest self reflection without brutal over exaggeration or flights of fantasy.

Gently finding what works for each individual is always my suggestion.

I have to be honest though and say that now I use mushrooms to relax, not to examine myself and the world.

Edited by Kiwi89 (08/14/21 08:09 PM)

OfflineCase84
Stranger
Loc: Nz
    #27428570 - 08/14/21 10:50 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hello there, I'm new to the site. I've been reading about the positive effects it has on depression and other illnesses. Would love for someone to point me in the right direction.

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Case84]
    #27428691 - 08/15/21 03:04 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hey there folks. Just touching back down. Wow that was pretty weird. Angulospora are no joke. It's good to be back.

--------------------

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Loc: Wellington NZ Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: sam11]
    #27428713 - 08/15/21 03:44 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Sam, do they grow in NZ?

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
    #27428714 - 08/15/21 03:45 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Sam, hope that you are doing all good.

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27429282 - 08/15/21 02:01 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Hi yeah all good, just went a little deeper than expected. Was amazing though, forgot who I was there for a bit. Not a crazy big dose, 3.3 dried. Was happy to get back into some bouts  of uncontrollable laughter, hadn't had that for awhile.
@huntress yes they do, nz and Taiwan. Related to semilanceta (liberty caps). The top left photo under my posts is them, also the first post of the thread this year was angulospora. I found my first ones in January so they are pretty much a year round thing as far as I know. Often found in pot plants in plant shops or newly landscaped areas. You also find ps. tasmaniana and another species which was sequenced for the first time this year that hasn't been named yet, in similar environments.

--------------------

OfflineStartingOver
Stranger
Male

Loc: New Zealand Flag
    #27429490 - 08/15/21 06:18 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
Hi yeah all good, just went a little deeper than expected. Was amazing though, forgot who I was there for a bit. Not a crazy big dose, 3.3 dried. Was happy to get back into some bouts  of uncontrollable laughter, hadn't had that for awhile.
@huntress yes they do, nz and Taiwan. Related to semilanceta (liberty caps). The top left photo under my posts is them, also the first post of the thread this year was angulospora. I found my first ones in January so they are pretty much a year round thing as far as I know. Often found in pot plants in plant shops or newly landscaped areas. You also find ps. tasmaniana and another species which was sequenced for the first time this year that hasn't been named yet, in similar environments.

Hey Sam, glad to hear you made it back safely lol. Sounds like quite the experience. I’m going to have to hit the garden centres I think and keep my eye out for some of these.

Touching on what others have said I am starting to feel that high doses don’t really offer me any life changing experiences either. I’ve pushed myself to the 4g dried stage this year. Perhaps long term benefits are in smaller doses not pushing yourself for one big a-ha moment.

I’m really hopeful that one day soon psilocybin will be available as an official treatment for people offered by trained professionals because from what I’ve read and heard about it seems like there is huge potential.

On saying that though I still like the high doses just to get the feeling of complete and utter awe that they give me. But definitely not for bragging, I’ll leave that attitude in the past with my teenage self where it belongs.

--------------------
“Inevitably out of the psychedelic experience emerges not despair, not self-indulgence, but wild-eyed idealism, that’s the inevitable product of any psychedelically driven social process.” - Terrence McKenna

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Loc: Dreamland
    #27429624 - 08/15/21 09:01 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:

Whats the one that was just sequenced look like? Jesus it's probably the ones I found.

And yeah to u guys talking about heavy doses. It's funny we all tripped like the same day! I choose based on the weather. I like overcast with no wind. Wind and sun both RUIN trips for me.

I took like a few inches worth of cactus resin then 3 hours later ate 3.5 g of subs and wow I was like immobilized on this train track in the jungle and the moss and lichen on this pipe looked like a chronicle of history, I felt like I was getting old so fast like the decaying man made objects.  Felt like history was sooo fast like I was an insect.

Then I threw away these glasses that were hurting my head and this wool beanie I was given. At that point I felt I should become a hemp farmer and make hemp clothes I was so sick of feeling clothes influencing my electromagnetic field.

I also had the thing I hate where my head is xhanging shape and size because of my gap teeth, I felt like the rusted pipes and railroad were emitting some ionic field in the air and gave me bad vibes, I guess the iron getting oxidized leaving reduced air? Less positive ions or something? totally set and setting related, was in perfect mental position. Would have probably been better taking like half the dose and adding ketamine.

Then when it finally got dark I was actually seeing visions and regretted not planning better and waiting until it was dark. Then peoples car lights were so bright like usual i think I was literally having an epileptic seizure. I felt like everybody could see I was on shrooms just by my body language until I came down. Someone said to me"Sub...Sub-Optimal" The trip just really shows my flaws with sober reality. I just wanted to feel completion with aotearoa my home the past 2 yrs.

I find my self more OCD about trip settings as I get older. Eventually I'll be going off a manual only taking large doses in the wilderness with a whole camp set up and my favorite thing is exploring a new place I've never been before so one plan is to camp somewhere for 2 days to get situated without even going like 50 meters past the camp and then once the trip kicks in just take that step into the unknown while having familiarity right there.

I also had this thing where the weight of my jacket water and clothes seemed wayyy too heavy to hold up and like I couldn't breathe, have to seŕiously respect this medicine and like I usually tell people and do my self basically use it in meditation, even a walk in jungle can be too difficult.

Would be cool if lots of people made trip-spaces for people that are also not their own home but someone else's. Like I heard of this guy building blackout sound deprivation room just for tripping. At a certain point that would be soo much better than the forest because some birds calls are actually abnoxious and loud.

--------------------

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Loc: Dreamland
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Juxter2020]
    #27429655 - 08/15/21 09:46 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Like in response to u guys saying heroic doses are inappropriate I agree. I just have fond memories of when I was like 16 taking 7 to 14 grams and ego death lasting hours. I think that was good for me at that time and I just don't understand exactly why haha. I think if I took 14 grams now something bad of some kind would happen to me lol.

I could definitely do 5 g maybe 7 but it would probably be unnecessary, I have such enjoyable meditations on like 2 grams. And with the cactus when I took 2 feet of it 18 months ago I almost got lost and died in the hunua ranges and then another time on same dose I ended up on stuff.co.nz for pissing somewhere.

I feel like it could have to do with total muscle mass or neuroplasticity, when I was young I was quite frail and the huge doses just carried me off to alien realms, now I'm like stuck in my body but is that scary or is that just how it is or does that mean my lifestyle is wrong and I would be happier as a thin ass vegan monk on a Buddhist retreat u know what I mean

--------------------

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Juxter2020]
    #27429691 - 08/15/21 10:43 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Week in the life of a seco.
Dunno about the value of high doses vs lower. I feel like I got some take aways from my trip which was my highest so far. Hard to say if they were any better or worse than my low dose realisations. Guess I'm curious to see what happens at higher doses.

--------------------

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
    #27429733 - 08/15/21 11:44 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

After some water and some cold here is the beginnings of a decent flush I hope, maybe in the next couple of days many more should be pushing through.

InvisibleMycoanguloDiscord

Loc: Flag
    #27429845 - 08/16/21 03:34 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Kiwi89, I love bees sleeping in flowers! It's one of the best thing and I love those photos!

Cool time sequence of the secos Sam!

Season has been quiet lately for me but I've till been finding things every week :smile:

--------------------

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
    #27429847 - 08/16/21 03:37 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I wanted to weigh in on the high vs lower doses, bear in mind I'm an extreme noob.
I've had brief visual experiences with lower doses, like watching myself and hubby age and die in our wedding photo, seeing the man in the clouds, etc.
My doses have all been quite low, and I enjoy the way I am able to relax, breathe and be in the moment. I haven't had any astounding realizations, aside from a scary recurring dream making sense and going away.

I am wanting to try bigger doses, but have to plan them around having the kids babysat for the weekend.

I did trip on Saturday night, and it was amazing. It was my first time taking subs and dried, I only had one sub head. I need better scales, not sure of the dried weight. I felt like it hit me slowly, rolled in on relaxing waves. Had a candle lit shower, listened to meditation music and it was bliss. Enjoyed snuggling up with my youngest for a story. Later, I saw my wooden door appearing to vibrate or shimmer, then I felt like I was coming down.

So I had a cone with my eldest to kick it in, ended up greening out for about 5 mins and my poor son had to look after me. Then had a game of Othello (still unbeaten). And saw some circular blue patterns in the air around me.

The weirdest thing that has happened to me, ever, happened that night. I was browsing articles about plants, then had the most inexplicable feeling that a very distant relative/ friend (4th cousin, and adopted) we hardly ever talk, but I panicked that she wasn't ok. I messaged her and said, hey I know this is super random, blah blah, but is everything ok?!? And funnily enough, everything wasn't. She was having a really down day. I don't know how this happened. It might have been the mushrooms? I don't know. Still the strangest thing that's ever occurred to me, tripping or not.

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Mycoangulo]
    #27429850 - 08/16/21 03:43 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mycoangulo said:
Kiwi89, I love bees sleeping in flowers! It's one of the best thing and I love those photos!

Ditto!

Cool time sequence of the secos Sam!

Season has been quiet lately for me but I've till been finding things every week :smile:

I don't think I've seen some of those before, what are in the first 3 pics?
@Sam, I went back to the first page to see the original pic, got lost in a rabbit hole, and basically am lost for words at how many different NZ species there are!!! I had mainly focused on a couple of species so that I had more chance of locating some. I guess I'll have to do some more homework and build up the memory base for other types.

Any suggestions for this time of the year in Wellington?

InvisibleMycoanguloDiscord

Loc: Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: NZ.huntress]
    #27429911 - 08/16/21 06:49 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

'I don't think I've seen some of those before, what are in the first 3 pics?'

Subs, Gymnopilus purpuratus, and subs.

I'd be going for weraroa and pot plant Psilocybes if I was in wellington.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract