Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Loc: Earth (Current)
The Ancients
    #2742667 - 05/28/04 09:42 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Two nights ago I felt the urge to reacquaint myself with the hidden layers of my apparent self with the help of 5g of mushroom sacrament. I began by lighting some cedar incense and covering the whole house with it while thinking of my intentions of going into hyperspace.

In the past I usually start a journey like this with a particular intention on my mind, a request to the source for guidance, a feeling of needing to reconnect to my higher-self or a problem in my life that has been festering too long and needs to be let loose. There is no more effective place that I have found so far in this experience to deal with the illusion of problems in my life or difficulties than in Mushroom hyperspace. Whereas in the traditional world religions, God or enlightenment are things that are discussed through scripture or stories or by following a prescription of rules that supposedly lead to a spiritual understanding, when talking with the Mushroom teacher there is nothing left to obtain or no goal to reach because you become connected directly to a source of learning that is on a galactic and cellular level at the same time. There is no need for interpretation at that moment of union because you become aware that you are it. There is no outside source then required to lead you to a connection with the multiple energetic spiritual layers of your being you are simply there. YOU ARE IT.

This time I had nothing that was on my mind that I felt needed attention so I asked the teacher to show me what only it knew I needed to see and experience.

After adjusting the lighting in the living room and choosing some music I ate the 5g in its pure form with a glass of water to wash it down. I then began by rolling out my yoga mat in the living room and doing some simple deep breathing, connecting to my breath and keeping my intent open so I may be shown whatever I need to see. After about an hour of yoga I began to feel the experience opening up on its multiple layers so I went into my bedroom and got into bed. I associate this point in the journey almost as if an alien entity has risen to the surface of my being due to the utter limitlessness of it and of course looking back at the experience now I know that it feels alien because that is a part of me that I am not normally aware of and thus using my logical mind only, I associate as a separate alien entity. When I am there it is not so alien because I am it, but speaking of it here, in this slow frequency of physical existence it seems alien because the memories I have of it are so out of context when compared to this realm of vibration.

The experience was refreshing, refreshing in the sense of being reminded that I do not and all other humans do not exist only on one level of being. The understanding that is available to me while I am there is very ancient and definitely not only limited to the earth. I come to understand things about my being which to speak of them here would seem quite mad because we are not taught here that anything is possible, we are not told that we are in the middle of a great mystery that we can explore freely, we are not told that nothing is set in stone and at any given moment our awareness can shift into a higher frequency allowing us to view existence from a totally new level of being. We are being continually held in a primal state of consciousness through the continual prodding of our primal mind. Is it really such a coincidence that the masses are being pumped full of sex and violence? These are the primal urges in their raw form, to constantly prod this part of the mind is to keep many ignorant to their higher states of being. This is the primary reason that mushrooms and all other psychedelics are outlawed and criminalized in our society, those who would control our perception can?t have us running around with direct access to our own higher states of being. For if we became aware that each of us holds all the knowledge of the collective right now within us who would turn to institutions any longer for guidance? The current institutions of state and religion would no longer be relevant. When this begins to occur on a mass level (which it is now in our time) our primal state of mind isn?t the dominate one any longer because one has been reacquainted with the subtle limitless layers of ones being, the layers that do not know fear, the layers that do not know hate and the layers that swim in compassion and understanding of ones true nature. It doesn?t take much logic to see that if this were the realization of the majority of humans here then the old system of separation as a species could no longer exist.

These teachers that are available to us are not escape routes, the true test of their healing power is in how your perception changes when you are not on them. To attempt to incorporate this learning here in this slow vibrational consiousness is the great challenge that I asked for when I chose to incarnate. To open this awareness in myself and others to and beyond the threshold of understanding and compassion is my highest interest here. To progress toward the understanding that we are truly equal on all layers of our collective being and that heaven has been and will always be a choice we can choose whenever we decide to evolve past our past. Above the limits of the fear and oppression we are learning how to reconnect with the union that has always been held within our true nature.

Peace to all who seek it
And love to all who fear,

Matt  :thumbup:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: The Ancients [Re: namelessone]
    #2743093 - 05/28/04 11:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

For if we became aware that each of us holds all the knowledge of the collective right now within us who would turn to institutions any longer for guidance?
That's true but mushrooms aren't capable of bringing out this awareness on a mass scale.. Nice post though.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Scales

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology