Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSNIF_ARG
Stranger
chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroom?
    #2734424 - 05/26/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hi
I jut wanted to know like in apprximate % what was the chance of a normal intelligent dude, loosing his mind, psychosis or something, becoming like a mantaly dead humain, from mushroom uses?.
il continue later
sniffing ;( dude :sad: :mad2:  :sad: :evil: :thumbdown: :confused:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevampirism
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroo [Re: SNIF_ARG]
    #2734457 - 05/26/04 09:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

only possible if the person would have developed the mental instability anyway.. like, it'll speed its development up

OfflineSNIF_ARG
Stranger
Re: chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroo [Re: vampirism]
    #2734501 - 05/26/04 10:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

explain more your mental instability plz,
and by mushroom uses i meant like 1 to some trip.

InvisiblePhencyclidine
Molecule

#2735006 - 05/27/04 12:37 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The probability is extremely low.

Morrowmind, what you are claiming has not been demonstrated conclusively.

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
    #2737325 - 05/27/04 02:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ok forget it... i just tripped with a friend yesterday, he took like 2.7g dry of koh samui, he tripped a lot lot we were talking about life, what we were in the univeese, time, he was real inspired and realy tripping, at a point he was very intense, he was saying that it didnt matter, we were just some kind of livving thing, on a small planet, somewhere lost in the whole world existing, some where in the time, we are maid of not living things, themselve made of whatever, we are just a living thing prossessing th signal that our capteur/sense send to the brain.. etc etc.. he was saying that there was an errer in this system/existin universe... thatit was nonsenseat the end) that we waere just in the "buble" of our capter/sense, that there were millions and millions of people before us that did the same things, in this world we build and gave signification and importance in all thing we seen and made, that they were the same at another time, that they all died, forgoted of everyone, thet theyr life , and his didnt matter,,, that he still didnt want to die ... etc,,, until,,, by some point he just started to be unreasoned, he started saying thing that had no sense, some part or word, even some word mix,some weird mimic,he started to made weird face and not reemed to understand, he was freaking in his not fonctioning state he started not not moove, then didnt talk animore and anything i would do, he just wasnt responding, i was freaking out... aniway how relieved am i today after this cauchemasdesque day that he wrote to me, he woke up and dont remember what happened, that was fucking weird...
ani opinion /idea to why thi happened, even if i have my idea, it was just to internse and noone sence for his brain...
i was there seen all that, felt that, understood that, it was realy intense lol, but even if i took like 3.5 g he was tripping more than i was tripping, and it was my first time with my own home grown mushrooms, and like his 2nd or 3rd trip on mushrooms.
i know what i wrote isnt clear,,, aniway good luck undertnand this and plz some comment, idea would be cool,
ps this is just a new name. i have been on shroomery reading and writing for a while under another name.
thanks in advance and good day amd happy/healty tripping to all

oops, forgoted to log in under snif_arg, aniway,, who cares, he is ok now,,,

Edited by salazare (05/27/04 02:57 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroom? [Re: SNIF_ARG]
    #2738690 - 05/27/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

People with a family history of schizophrenia can develope schizophrenia due to a traumatic event. A bad trip can be this traumatic event.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroo [Re: salazare]
    #2738713 - 05/27/04 08:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

god damn man.. your typing is shit.. but you know that.

Anyway, that's very strange and I have no idea why. Peace.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineNoOn3FreaK
Stranger
    #2740261 - 05/28/04 01:32 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hello every body . I am the friend SNIF_ARG / salazare is talking about. I had only took mush one time befor that. What happened is that I started to halutinate when I saw snif_arg' s face become weird (eyes , nose , mouth not at the right place) and it is after that that I became really weird because I was like in a dream.

You know in really weird dreams when everything makes no sense? It was like that. At the begening I tough I had sleept and dreamed about all this but then snif_arg and my sister told me thing I have done that were in my dream so aparently I was awake. I think this is why I was so weird but my brain was really off. I was looking at snif_arg when he was talking to me and didnt understood what he was saying. I don't even remember why I did this or why it was like this. It was like if mushroom took control of my head. It was like a nightmare I was doing ... not a nightmare that I was afraid of but just a bad dream that I was dreaming while awake.

I tough time had stopped couple of time , tough I was the only thing (not person ) in the univers ( I dont know why), I tough I was dying because I was sweating a lot. Tough life was just a big joke and that after all that a man was about to enter my house to kill me with a gun. I tough my sister's friend was the master of the universe who crushed me who was the previous master. I tough the blue t-shirt of my sister was about to overwelm the univers.

Anyway that was some really strange experience ... is that normal or im I just really too weird ?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroom? [Re: NoOn3FreaK]
    #2740277 - 05/28/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

NoOn3FreaK said:
It was like if mushroom took control of my head.

That's precisely what they do!

And no, you aren't weird. You sound like you just weren't prepared for what you experienced.

Remember: Don't fight the mushroom...float downstream...merge into its embrace and see what it shows you.

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2742409 - 05/28/04 06:07 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

15.6% :smirk:

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
    #2742413 - 05/28/04 06:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thats a typical mushroom trip IMO

You must understand that shrooms are not like pot or alcohol :wink:

OfflineFrankieN
Stranger

#2743368 - 05/29/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, that sounds like shrooms to me, mushroom trips can be very intense, your not going crazy, sounds like you tripped pretty good though.

Offlinesalazare
fan_of_shrooms
Re: chances of someone loosing their mind forever on mushroom? [Re: FrankieN]
    #2743444 - 05/29/04 01:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

thanks guys, but he didnt look normal from the exterior and he woke up like at 10 pm(we ate at like 9 am...) and after like 5 or 6 hours he was just awake but like a vegetable human, he had his eye open but the face of a deep crazy, someone in some kind of crazy people's hospital, all his face had changed completely, he looked like all the crazy unbrained people... and juste didnt respond to anithing, : hand mooving, clap?ng, musik, big noise, moovement...so it was scary, he wasnt just looking like if he was mantaly somewhere else... aniway
nb:when he woke up he had problems breathing and could not walk for a while...

Edited by salazare (05/29/04 11:32 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom