Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Ever feel like doing something completely random in public?
    #2742167 - 05/28/04 04:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I do, even though I never would. I think I'd get a kick out of watching how people react to it. I remember as a kid, I once walked up the down escalator just to see if anyone would say anything. Someone did say "That's the wrong way", so I just said "Silly me! Thanks."

In another thread about the Bananaphone song, I mentioned that it's probably buried in my sub-conscouis so deeply, that if I go to the grocery store, I'd probably end up answering the bananas.

Does anyone feel brave enough to actually go there, pick up a banana like a telephone, and SING the Bananaphone song? I'd pay to see that.

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in public? [Re: Twirling]
    #2742269 - 05/28/04 04:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahha all the time man all the time.

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in publ [Re: Twirling]
    #2742303 - 05/28/04 05:10 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Whenever I'm on a really crowded bus I always get the urge to stand up and start singing with all my heart, then just sit back down after I do my number, and act like nothing happened. I bet everyone on that bus would remember that bus ride for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes when I'm walking down the street, someone will be coming the other way, and right as we pass I'll say something random like "Zordon!"

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in public? [Re: Twirling]
    #2742314 - 05/28/04 05:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

its funny to be a random idiot in public. i mostly do it when i'm drunk. i like to talk very explicitly when old people or soccer moms are in ear's reach.

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in publ [Re: manna_man]
    #2742323 - 05/28/04 05:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Don't ever fight those urges to act out.  I've always been one to do anything in public.  Whatever urge strikes me I usually just go with it.  The way I look at it, you'll never see these strangers again but they will remember you forever.  Yes, I've made a fool of myself on a regular basis for just about as long as I remember. :grin:

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Offlinemanna_man
High onlife.....andcrack

Loc: Vancouver
Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in publ [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #2742334 - 05/28/04 05:21 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The ultimate urge I've ever had was to swear "FUCK!!!!" as loud, and with as much expression as I could muster during a church service. It's just so tempting, but it's probably a good thing I controlled that one.

--------------------
This post is protected under copyrite law.All above content is strictly the property of ?manna_man.Any infringement of copyright property is strictly prohibited.Any violators will be stretched, shot, and then vaporized into a state of anti-matter, where they will cease to exist.

OfflineTwirling
Barred Spiral
Male

Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in publ [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #2742340 - 05/28/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Ahh, I've always felt crazy for thinking that. I'm not alone!

--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2742445 - 05/28/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think about that stuff all the time..and the FUCK!!! one was hilarious. I would love to see that.

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

OfflinePuZuZu
Board Bum
 User Gallery

Loc: Idaho (USA)
    #2742462 - 05/28/04 06:40 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nah dude, more like "GOD DAMMIT!!!!!!". now that would make a preachor shut up. then you can preach your enlightening drama.

i used to always play marco-polo REALLY loud in walmart, it'd go on for like 40 minutes. hehe. even with strangers =)

--------------------
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you would never get on."
Lance Armstrong

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: Ever feel like doing something completely random in publ [Re: manna_man]
    #2742473 - 05/28/04 06:44 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I already did that in church... But what I said was "tabarnak", it's basically the same thing as saying "fuck", but in french-quebec. Everyone was like...  :confused: :crazy: and didn't know what to say. The priest just asked me calmly to get out  :tongue:

I hate churches. When I pass by the local church in our town, I spit on the front door and I dispose of my cigarette on it as well.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale