Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Next > | Last >
OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Loc: Nu Zulund
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: masterxenn]
    #27411371 - 08/01/21 11:14 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Master dominating the late season! That’s a monster!

Yeh this young dude in Ozzie ate a slug to entertain his mates and is a vegetable now. You seem like a fully functional meat popsicle.

--------------------

When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - Hunter S Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: masterxenn]
    #27411457 - 08/02/21 01:57 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

masterxenn said:

I've eaten slugs. Maybe I'm a vegetable?

Wait a minute is this like a full circle thing going on here. First you eat the slug. Then you become a vegetable. Then a slug eats you in your new vegetable from. 

Quote:

masterxenn said:

That is impressive.

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Kiwi89]
    #27411481 - 08/02/21 03:02 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

It’s that age old story of rat shits on slug, man eats slug, slug turns man into vegetable, slug eats vegetable, rat shits on slug and so it goes... the circle of life...

--------------------

InvisibleMycoanguloDiscord

Loc: Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Dolanduck]
    #27412197 - 08/02/21 05:52 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Nice haul and Very Nice sub!

--------------------

Offlinemasterxenn
-~={•X€ñN•}=~-
Male User Gallery

Loc: A to the mutha phucken K
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Mycoangulo]
    #27412550 - 08/03/21 12:06 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

thanks team.

I have an uneasy feeling that this will be the last WAH of this size, this season.

It's been a good one.

Upon rumination, I've decided it would be selfish to hold on to knowledge that I feel I have discovered through my own time and effort. Because there are things one can do to extend the fruiting a little longer than they would otherwise.

Micro climates FOR THE WIN!

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Loc: Wellington NZ Flag
    #27412558 - 08/03/21 12:27 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, great haul!
I was getting a bit down thinking about the season coming to an end, but then we've had a fair bit of rain and cold snap today, so I live in hope that I will find fresh shrooms once more before the season is over... Although I wonder if shrooms have a life span per season? Maybe they also have a timed apoptosis of sorts at the end of the season?

This has been a most enlightening experience, and I'm very grateful I was here in this forum at this time with such a supportive group sharing their wisdom.

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: NZ.huntress]
    #27412583 - 08/03/21 01:40 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Master you are smashing hard AF! I think my main producing spot might have one small flush in it hopefully. U got da deep knowledge homie.

Huntress you should get the award for new hunter of the season, you came in late and upskilled mad fast - found 3 species literally in your first month - that’s impressive. Both this year and last year I hunted for a month with no joy before my first finds (I think it was also because I started hunting pretty early). You are also on a good path and trying to put the shrooms to use healing your PTSD - you have gone on a true journey and will reap the rewards. I recon the shrooms will sort out your PTSD, I found that it took a long time for the full lessons to be learnt, even up to a year later the ripple effect from my experiences seems to keep having an effect. I’d advise taking some level 1-2 doses with some ambient somewhat hypnotic soundtrack, and exploring your inner world. Ask the shrooms to show you things, release emotions etc. there is a deep internal world that at least for me is more important than the physical day to day reality our bodies live in. I have splinters in my own mind from trauma, and the shrooms showed me how these things only exist in your mind - these memories colour our perception and can negatively effect our day to day life - but they literally only exist in oir minds - the goal for me is to free myself from them. That is an ongoing thing, but I’m super stoked for you that you can get on the path. I solute you!

--------------------

InvisiblePhatBastard
Stranger

Loc: NZ Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Dolanduck]
    #27413537 - 08/03/21 08:42 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dolanduck said:

Huntress you should get the award for new hunter of the season, you came in late and upskilled mad fast - found 3 species literally in your first month - that’s impressive. Both this year and last year I hunted for a month with no joy before my first finds (I think it was also because I started hunting pretty early). You are also on a good path and trying to put the shrooms to use healing your PTSD - you have gone on a true journey and will reap the rewards. I recon the shrooms will sort out your PTSD, I found that it took a long time for the full lessons to be learnt, even up to a year later the ripple effect from my experiences seems to keep having an effect. I’d advise taking some level 1-2 doses with some ambient somewhat hypnotic soundtrack, and exploring your inner world. Ask the shrooms to show you things, release emotions etc. there is a deep internal world that at least for me is more important than the physical day to day reality our bodies live in. I have splinters in my own mind from trauma, and the shrooms showed me how these things only exist in your mind - these memories colour our perception and can negatively effect our day to day life - but they literally only exist in oir minds - the goal for me is to free myself from them. That is an ongoing thing, but I’m super stoked for you that you can get on the path. I solute you!

That's the ultimate goal right there.
Thank you for articulating like that.... that's so awesome.

I only wish I'd found more.... two WAHs of subs, approx 6g each.
All in good time... there's always next season. I've been thankful to find what I have. [and i have a few spores to play with between now and then]
I think the highlight for me is the recognition that this IS a ligitimate way to deal with these issues in my life and the knowledge that the Earth has the answers if we care to look hard enough.
Big Pharma anyone?...... Err No Thanks!

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: PhatBastard]
    #27413605 - 08/03/21 09:56 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Coupla secos that have seen better days.
On the board for August

Bonus fungal wasp

--------------------

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: sam11]
    #27413699 - 08/04/21 12:42 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Bruh dat wasp is gangsta, I wonder what happened there. I know there are any fungal parasites that take over the host, control it and then it burst out kind of like that, releasing spores. The other ants usually cotton on when Gary starts acting like a parasitic Zombie and carry the MF far AF away from the nest. Nature is buzzy.

Edited by Dolanduck (08/04/21 01:15 AM)

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: PhatBastard]
    #27413728 - 08/04/21 02:49 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
Coupla secos that have seen better days.
On the board for August

Bonus fungal wasp

Quote:

PhatBastard said:
Quote:

Dolanduck said:

That's the ultimate goal right there.
Thank you for articulating like that.... that's so awesome.

I only wish I'd found more.... two WAHs of subs, approx 6g each.
All in good time... there's always next season. I've been thankful to find what I have. [and i have a few spores to play with between now and then]
I think the highlight for me is the recognition that this IS a ligitimate way to deal with these issues in my life and the knowledge that the Earth has the answers if we care to look hard enough.
Big Pharma anyone?...... Err No Thanks!

Indeed, that is quite a compliment, thank you Doland. I'm not sure whether finding the shrooms or finding this forum has had the most profound impact on my health, but either way, I've been doing so great since finding all of the above 🙂❤️

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27413735 - 08/04/21 03:22 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dolanduck said:
Bruh dat wasp is gangsta,

i hope it is one of those parasitic fungi, wasps are a major problem in nz.

--------------------

OfflineAnglerfishM
hearing things
Male User Gallery

Loc: Norvegr Flag
Trusted Identifier
    #27413850 - 08/04/21 08:03 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
i hope it is one of those parasitic fungi, wasps are a major problem in nz.

Check this article.

--------------------

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Anglerfish]
    #27414330 - 08/04/21 02:26 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting stuff. I don't know what the answer is. We don't have a great record in dealing with this stuff.

--------------------

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

#27414787 - 08/04/21 08:44 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

:awehorny:

--------------------

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
    #27414874 - 08/04/21 09:57 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dolanduck said:

:awehorny:

What is that kind?

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: NZ.huntress]
    #27414895 - 08/04/21 10:58 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Ps. Angulospora

Spied me some secos while I was driving today. Going to have to be a daring broad daylight extremely public collet tomorrow

--------------------

Edited by sam11 (08/04/21 11:00 PM)

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
    #27414924 - 08/05/21 12:11 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Good luck!

InvisibleKiwi89
Stranger
    #27414943 - 08/05/21 01:22 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dolanduck said:

Oh yeah they look nice.

Quote:

sam11 said:
Spied me some secos while I was driving today. Going to have to be a daring broad daylight extremely public collet tomorrow

Fortune favors the bold!

OfflineNZ.huntress
Stranger
Female User Gallery
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Kiwi89]
    #27414962 - 08/05/21 02:24 AM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I also had a spot of luck tonight. In my poached patch I had one tiny shroom left that hadn't been doing much growing over the last few days ago decided it was time to prune it, and surprise! There were an additional 3 fat secos that were semi-buried! Lucky me! And on a side note, the mushy weraroa I found that I threw in with the rest has developed mycelium, happy days 😊

I'm trying to get a seco spore print in case I can trade it. Is there a page for that?

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck