Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Psychos are out to kill my friends!
    #2731185 - 05/26/04 06:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've heard scary things happen to my friends before.You know the car accidents, crazy stalkers, even bad dr00gs. Within the last 2 days on 2 separate occasions, with 2 different people, nothing scared me more than this.

First story...I have a guy friend,we'll just call him "Ted" who happens to be very smooth when it comes to the ladies. He likes to flirt alot and can charm the pants off almost any women he wants, it helps that he's a good looking guy as well. About 3 days ago while Ted is leaving work, he meets a couple of females. They start talking a little then decide to go hang out. While driving around town for a bit,Ted notices a car following closely behind. The girls tell him not to worry, they are nobody important. Ted brushes it off and continues to have a good time. He becomes interested in one of the girls and they plan to meet up again another time. Cool, so far.  Next day..Ted and this girl hang out a little bit(with friends) and later on end up going their separate ways.Well, It just so happens that this girl he started talking to happened to have a "friend" that didn't like the idea of these two(Ted and this girl) getting acquainted with eachother. While walking into work the next day, he was approached by a young man who made it very clear that he was this girls' boyfriend and that he was pissed off. He threatened to kick his @ss if he didn't leave her alone. The only thing Ted did was get pissed off and started talking shit back. It got ugly for a minute then the man left. Ted goes to work. Later on,Ted goes out on his lunch break with a friend and a car pulls up from behind. That same young man steps out of the car and asks for a light(for his ciggy),and while Ted reaches for into his pocket :shrug: (I would've said,"fuck off") the man pulls out a black handgun and points it in Ted's face. :shocked:

Before anyone had a chance to do anything, Ted reaches for the gun, twisting the shit out of this crazy man's hand and manages to get the gun away from this guy. He then hits him in the face, with the gun and WHAM, this guy is knocked out on the ground.

Yeah the police were called and the guy was taken away in an ambulance, it sounds like it ends okay.But i'm so scared that this guy is gonna come back and actually succeed at hurting Ted, I don't know how to handle it. That's just one story.

Second story...well i'm making this one as short as possible only because I don't think this one is allowed to be told. Let's see...
Here's "Tom", he's a pretty mellow guy, likes to drink, chill, and relax with friends. He's been meeting some new and interesting people recently. A couple of nights ago, Tom was hanging out with his new friends, when a discussion about "legal issues" caused one these crazy dudes to flip out. Accusing Tom of being someone of an authority figure(which he isn't), this guy pulls a knife out and puts it to Tom's throat. I'm told, it took 10 minutes before Tom talked this guy into putting the knife away. Once he did, Tom went into an apartment to call the police when another one of his "new friends" came and tackled him. After a few moments, Tom pinned this guy to the floor and with his elbow in the back of this guys neck, he caused the guy to pass out. Of course, he didn't stick around to find out if the cops were coming or not, he just got the hell outta there. What bothers me about this one is that, no arrest were made and this guy is out there still trying to contact Tom. I'm very scared that this situation is not over.

The point of this post is I"M SCARED! I'm scared that I may lose a couple of great friends. I'm worried that either of these guys might do something they may later regret. I'm also worried about the state of mind they are in. Right now, they are both depressed and it hurts that I really can't do anything about it. Or can I? That's where I need some advise. What can I do to comfort these guys? What can I do to let them know that I'm here for them, for any reason at all. And am I worrying to much about these situations?  :crazy:

These 2 guys, are both really good people and do not deserve this. I would kill for either one of them. The thought of anyone wanting to hurt either of them makes me upset and pissed off. When I started writing this post I was scared out of my mind and now that I'm just about done, my fear is turning into anger and I don't like feeling like this. I don't want to have to do something I might regret.
:hellfire:          :machinegun:

PLease tell me something. 

:confused:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Psychos are out to kill my friends! [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #2731256 - 05/26/04 07:00 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

with ted... tell him to push attempted murder, brandishing a firearm, aggravated assault and what ever other charges that can be made, the guy is aparently just a stalker and it would be in her best interests to have charges filed against him as well... unless, it;s simply a shakedown that went south because ted wanted to play with the gun too....

Tom, needs to stay the fuck away from his new friends, he see's them avoid them, there is little else that he can do

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2736671 - 05/27/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

time to find better friends and stop hanging out with shady bastards. Reminds me of the meth/coke scene.

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: Psychos are out to kill my friends! [Re: Barbi]
    #2739531 - 05/27/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

wtf.. did you even read the post?

Invisibleadrug

Re: Psychos are out to kill my friends! [Re: zeta]
    #2739836 - 05/27/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think mndfreeze is necessarily too far off base. The times I have heard of extreme behavior like that, there were always hard drugs involved. Your friend is obviously trying to hang out with the wrong kind of people. I don't see why it would be a big deal if he were a narc or not if there WEREN'T drugs involved. At the beginning of your post you stated something about "bad dr00gs". So yeah, tell your friend to quit hanging around shady people and not to hang around strange girls who assure him that the car suspiciously following them is no big deal.

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #2740066 - 05/28/04 12:14 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I agree, time to find new friends.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Psychos are out to kill my friends! [Re: discoabe]
    #2740120 - 05/28/04 12:29 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

OK to make one thing clear. Niether of these situations involved dr00gs. If they had, then both of my friends would have been in someway partially to blame. They would've put themselves in that position. But that's not the case.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2740238 - 05/28/04 01:22 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Doesnt have to involve drugs to be shady as hell.

And whos to say the sady bastards arent into drugs. just becuse this exact situation was not drug related doesnt mean shit.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Psychos are out to kill my friends! [Re: Barbi]
    #2740248 - 05/28/04 01:25 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

well "tom" aka ME met this guy about a month ago. was a pretty cool guy, goin through some hard times so i let him stay at my place a bit. hes got some legal shit to take care of, but nothin too major...

anyway, one night we were drinkin over at one if his friends house, and i guess he had a little too much to drink...he says he dont even remember the incident but what ever....pull a knife on me and you are off my friends list

no hard drugs involved (that i know of, he might have been on somethin) but the situation is being corrected as we speak....he knows to stay the fuck away, and tom has learned to stay away from such people :grin:

the only drug i can say had anything to do with the fucked up drama i been getting all caught up in lately is alcohol....dont think im gonna be gettin drunk any time in the near future

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (05/28/04 01:36 AM)

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

#2742616 - 05/28/04 07:24 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

If Ted is hanging out with other people's girlfriends then he is going to continue to have problems. Pulling a gun is extreme, but if you pick up some dumbass girl who brushes off the fact that you are being followed then he needs to smarten up. If it was me and this chick says "it's nothing" as a car is chasing us then she would be eating pavement as I boot her out the moving car for lying.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom