Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMoses_Davidson
Non-Prophet
Male User Gallery

Worst way EVER to eat stones
    #27401787 - 07/25/21 03:09 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

I have a really strong stomach, and I usually just chew up my stones like I'm eating a handful of planters honey roasted peanuts, but this was bad. Hands down, this was the WORST aftertaste I have ever had in my mouth. I could not drink the rest and had to let it all go to waste. :frown:

First I harvested some stones. I cleaned them off by hand and put them in the refrigerator for 3 days, in a zip lock bag. So far so good.

I put 25 grams into a blender, and added 2 shots of rum, and about enough pineapple juice to fill a tall glass. I blended it to the point that it was all creamy with no chunks.

You know that metallic, slightly unpleasant flavor you get when you have a mouthful of stones? If you don't know the flavor,... its sort of like that ever so faint taste you get with a mouthful of cubes, but with stones the flavor is just really intensified. Well this was that same flavor, but somehow chemically intensified to the point that an hour later just the memory of it is still making me convulse.

Ugh. Blehgh! Ohhhhh please, do not, DO NOT, don't ever do that.

LOL AAAaagh!

--------------------
"In finance, everything that is agreeable is unsound and everything that is sound is disagreeable." --Sir Winston Churchill

"The world may not only be stranger than we suppose, it may be stranger than we can suppose."
J.B.S. Haldane

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."
Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMoses_Davidson
Non-Prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Worst way EVER to eat stones [Re: Moses_Davidson]
    #27401807 - 07/25/21 03:22 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

LOL wow I only had one swig of that crap and I'm seeing trails with colors... WTF wow I think I must have accidentally made an extraction.

--------------------
"In finance, everything that is agreeable is unsound and everything that is sound is disagreeable." --Sir Winston Churchill

"The world may not only be stranger than we suppose, it may be stranger than we can suppose."
J.B.S. Haldane

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."
Mark Twain

InvisibleCapSlinger
Male

Loc: Colorado rocky mountain high Flag
Re: Worst way EVER to eat stones [Re: Moses_Davidson]
    #27401926 - 07/25/21 05:24 PM (2 years, 7 months ago)

Check out capsules and never taste that again. :hippie:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman
373 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.