Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineComawhite
Stranger
My first trip and first post.
    #2739475 - 05/28/04 12:23 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hello everybody, the name is Brock. I live in Clinton, Tennessee where you really can't get shrooms around here. My first time doing shrooms, my sister went to Nashville to a concert and I told her to bring me back some shrooms she was like, maybe. I couldn't sleep that night waiting for her to come back the next day. She arrived at the house the next day at 4:00 p.m. I spoke with here about the shrooms she said it was amazing doing them and she even drove back on shrooms. Dangerous, I know. Then she said she had half of a bag left in her car. I got real excited grabbed the keys ran out to the car to find the bag of shrooms in the car. I ran back up stairs grabbed some girl scout cookies and devoured them in about 30 seconds. My sister left to go to work and the house was mine until around 8:00 p.m. when my dad comes in. It took 1 hour for me to notice the first effects. So 5:00 p.m. I am lying on my bed listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of The Moon on repeat. I start getting a wonderful body buzz that just makes me smile so much. Then I fixate my eyes on the pictures I have on my ceiling of my friends and such. The ceiling starts to rotate in a clockwise direction. I was like wow.... :ooo: The ceiling and wall start getting closer and then going back to normal and getting closer. I stuck my hands in the air lying on my bed and started moving my arms about and couldn't stop because it felt so good doing so. I did that for about 20 mins. Then I turned the t.v. on and sat there and realized for some reason every show I'd watch was trying to make me laugh. I laughed until I cryed for hours on in. I noticed the first channel I watched the people's heads were contorting and distorting and their eyes making these weird shapes. I was like huh, must be the channel messing up. I changed the channels to realize every channel it was doing the exact same thing;I was in awe. Then I got up and looked out of my bedroom window and just really started thinking about life and my existance. I ended having to call someone to talk to. I called my good friend Michael and was like dude, guess what? I'm on shrooms. He was like no way! I stayed on the phone with him for a good majority of the evening talking about life and Timothy Leary. Then my dad arrived home and I tryed hiding myself from him, as far as my eyes. I hadn't seen myself so I go in the bathroom and look at myself and my eyes were almost completely red, like no white there. I was like jesus christ....I go in my room and start getting pretty depressed because I just wanted to get off of it. It went on for 12 hours. In the end I started rocking back and forth biting my leg and wishing for it to go away. I had a body buzz for 12 hours;It was insane. Oh yes, watch this video I had trouble watching it on shrooms because it was too much for me to comprehend:  Trippy Movie  Tell me what you think of it and my trip.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinecastaway
Isanybodyreallyhome?
Male User Gallery
Re: My first trip and first post. [Re: Comawhite]
    #2740262 - 05/28/04 03:33 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sex on a small amount can be really good. Next time try doing it with freinds someplace where paranoia wont interfere with the experience.

Interesting about the tv.

Offlineshrooms777
Re: My first trip and first post. [Re: castaway]
    #2740553 - 05/28/04 08:12 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

wow most amazing trip. 12 hours? thats a hella long time, my shroom trips generally last 6 hours max but the last 2 hours are the comedown where my body is still high but the visuals are rapidly dieing down. I got the same symptoms as you, body high, laughting, ceiling swirling

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
Re: My first trip and first post. [Re: Comawhite]
    #2741340 - 05/28/04 01:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Next time you should go for a nature walk. Everything looks like you are seeing it for the first time. It is a very awesome experience! Dont trip around your parents it just causees unneeded parinoa

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience