Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

attn: iamshaman.com
    #2736920 - 05/27/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

these guys rock so i was uprised to see when i ordered 10 rose parag betel nut chew packets i got the original kind instead. but im sure as soon as they see this or read my email they will fix it asap. just thought everyone should know. i know you guys will fix this i didnt mean to bring any negative energy by posting this, i just though it may get the info to you sooner

Edited by AhronZombi (05/27/04 09:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
Re: i am shaman problem [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2736937 - 05/27/04 01:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Just sounds like an accident. I've never heard any complaints with them, and I'm sure if there was problem with your order, they'd let you know before they substituted anything. Did you drop them a line and let them know? I'm sure they'll make good. :smile:

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: i am shaman problem [Re: Bruiser]
    #2736960 - 05/27/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, they'll surely fix it up :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#2737104 - 05/27/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yeah im sure they will fix it, i emailed em

OfflineDNICEONER
Myco-botanydichotomy
Loc: Rotterdam
    #2737464 - 05/27/04 03:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

maybe posting a thread titled iamshaman problem was a little uncalled for. This and any negative thread has the potential to negatively impact Bodhi's business.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: i am shaman problem [Re: DNICEONER]
    #2738183 - 05/27/04 06:48 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

no this isnt negative or meant to hurt buisness just informative, ive had nothing but good stuff from them this is the first problem ive ever had with them. your reading into it way too much to call this negative. your the only one that has called it negative

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2738215 - 05/27/04 06:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I think the title of your thread is a bit misleading, you should give them a chance to respond to your problem before posting.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: attn: iamshaman.com [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2739274 - 05/27/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the edit!

Shine on :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleprince_toadstool
Punchline
Re: attn: iamshaman.com [Re: Ripple]
    #2739851 - 05/27/04 11:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i like iamshaman and Bodhi, I just ordered from him, and encouraged him to start posting on here more. but i do think that if someone feels they are having a problem, or are disappointed in any way, they should get full freedom of speech.

i got some root bark and syrian rue from Bodhi, and it got here fast. the prices were also respectable, and there wasn't an outrageous shipping fee like there is with some vendors. this dude im talkin to about some amantia, tho, also just ordered from iamshaman, and is unhappy with what he recieved. If he wanted to write a thread about "iamshaman.com sucks, big disappointment" and then tell his story in post, then that should be allowed

just censor the false and fabricated complaints
:rocket:

--------------------
"Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers." Voltaire

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: attn: iamshaman.com [Re: prince_toadstool]
    #2739985 - 05/27/04 11:56 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

o love the place too , shipping has always only taken 1-2 days, i order like at least once every two weeks from that place and i spend more each time. i just think the good should go with the mistkakes. i have no doubt in my mind they will resolve it and once they do this thread will just show how good they are at resolving slight problems. even if i didnt get the rose stuff i wouldnt care too much this original flavor is nice i just wanna try that stuff.

OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
    #2740976 - 05/28/04 09:40 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I just placed my first order with them on Tuesday. I'll let you know what I think when my stuff arrives.

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

OfflineBodhi
Searching
Male

Loc: Chicago, IL
    #2743711 - 05/29/04 06:47 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"when i ordered 10 rose parag betel nut chew packets i got the original kind instead."

Sorry about that; our customer service is always our top priority, and if anyone here ever has a problem with an order, we will work to find a solution until you're satisfied. Admittedly, we have so many items, several new people, and a growing number of orders every day, so a mistake can happen every once in a while, though we do our best to prevent it?

To be sure you can get a hold of me; I created an e-mail account just for Shroomery members:

shroomery@iamshaman.com

This way, if you have a problem or a question, it will now get to me directly, and I?ll automatically know you?re a Shroomery member. Also, we?ve got a toll free number you can reach us at as well:

(866) 760-7977

We?re here from 10:00AM ? 7:00PM, Monday ? Saturday. Just tell whoever answers that you?re a forum member, and they?ll pass the call onto me if I?m at the shop, or they?ll give me the message and I?ll call you back as soon as I can.

Also, while I?m here, don?t forget the Shroomery Coupon Code for Shroomery members as well:

SHROOM3

It gives you an immediate 5% off at the shop, and after 4 purchases, you can then request the permanent 10% off code for the shop.

Anyway, you can of course keep the wrong items, and as soon as you let me know what name the order was placed under, and/or what your order number was, we?ll get the right items sent off to you ASAP.

Thanks again, everyone, for all the kindness here; it means the world to me.

Peacefulness,
Bodhi

--------------------
"The seeker is the sought." - Nisargadatta

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: attn: iamshaman.com [Re: Bodhi]
    #2743848 - 05/29/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Great service thanks :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: attn: iamshaman.com [Re: Bodhi]
    #2744205 - 05/29/04 11:53 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

thanx allot bro, you guys are awasome. this guy is sending me the rose flavored stuff plus a few more than i ordered. im also set up as a prefered customer now so from now on i get a total of 15% off my orders. this rocks i love this guy and his site. its the best online shoping experiances ive ever had. now whats it gonna take to get you to start selling san pedro so i can finally get away from ordering from really crapy online stores :smile: thanks allot man

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#2745505 - 05/30/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah I just ordered from them and I swear it took two days to get to me. Great prices, fast shipping, wonderful website and business. Props to Iamshaman! :smile: I'm very happy with my order.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: attn: iamshaman.com [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2745878 - 05/30/04 05:18 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Iamshaman is my favorite vendor :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisiblePinhead
Oregano
Male

Loc: Hootersville
    #2745987 - 05/30/04 07:16 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I could'nt be happier with this company. Very personal service!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck