Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePure
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Ajna_Chakra]
    #2667572 - 05/12/04 06:05 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hey I am from Aus If your gonna order go a spore print NOT a syringe firstly you get quite a few syringes out of a print and you controll how much of the print goes into the syringe secondly it will never get passed customs and you will get asked a few hard to explain questions :lol

there are quite a few groups for trading in AUS I found some really nice people at

http://www.ethnobotany-australia.net

but remember that spores prints are for microscopy purposes only when your Asking on a public form

--------------------
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. ---
Hunter S. Thompson

Edited by Pure (05/12/04 06:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStarter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
Re: UK / Aus law [Re: suboriginal]
    #2667700 - 05/12/04 06:59 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hi Starter, where is that quote from re spores with potential to produce being strictly prohibited in Australia ?

Hi mate, it was from xenophobic. Scroll back/up. My use of that quote was in context to importing them.

Quote:

I'd imagine that as with all Australian law, in order to break it, it has to be proved that you had INTENT to break the law...

Probably.

Quote:

(so making a bunch of prints from a bunch of different shrooms that you don't know the species of, cause you happen to be interested in mycology would probably put you in the 'safe' basket...)

It would if they weren't imported, since imported spores (regardless of genera) without clearance is a quarantine offence. If they're of a psilocybin making genera then it would be a customs matter too. Did you note the link and blurb I posted? Scroll back/up. Take note: it stated "customs" in reference to detections of spore syringes containing spores that can produce psilocybin. You'll also note the link, yup those unfortuneates in question would have faced criminal prosecution.

Quote:

anyways, I'm interested in where the quote is from...

As said, from xenophobic.

Quote:

I've posted new pics of prints from VARIOUS SPECIES in my little thread ('Melbourne Victoria Australia etc...' in the 'hunting' forum), I reccomend anyone making prints do a FEW DIFFERENT SPECIES, cause it takes no time, is interesting, and that way you could easilly be interpreted as a legitimate 'spore enthusiast/ backyard-biologist', with no intent to produce, for example, the chemical psilocybin... just a thought, take it or leave it !!!

I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know the laws on procession of spores procured from indigenous genera that can produce psilocybin. Appears a grey area. I guess they're legal, if intent to manufacture can't be proven. Which explains why ethnobotany-australia can entertain it. On that note, this backyard caper is well and truly happening -- and as Trev said, as long as people only say they're for microscope use. It's the imports that are the worry.

Trev, suboriginal is Australian, it's xenophobe who is from England. I already dealt with him. :wink:

--------------------
Convert Metric and Imperial.

InvisibleXenophobic
Stranger

Re: UK / Aus law [Re: Starter]
    #2669291 - 05/12/04 03:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Interesting.  It's amazing what responses you can receive from a little kidding around.

Peace all, :smile:

--------------------
Only will man realise, when he cuts down the last tree, that he cannot eat money

Offlinebalingupmadness
recreationalchemicalconsultant

Loc: western Australia
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: trev]
    #2735532 - 05/27/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

looking for spores in oz try elton c myco, fine ,fast growin ozy battlers,

OfflineMycena
mycoexplorer
Loc: indonesia
Re: spore syringe AUSTRALIA [Re: Ajna_Chakra]
    #2735880 - 05/27/04 08:28 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

retracted

Edited by Mycena (06/03/04 02:29 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract