Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27344991 - 06/11/21 11:24 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I made straight A's in college A&P, biology, and study chemistry on my own, so I know about hydrophilic lipids and hydrophobic long chain fatty acids building cell walls, weak and strong carbon bonds. all the parts of a cell and what they do like rybozomes making protein and molecules fitting into keyholes to alow passage through membranes, and ATP,ETC, osmosis and protein/salt concentrations, visera, can name most of the bones and what different structures on them are called, somate, lunate, trigeminal, trapezious,in the hand, zygomatic proseze in the scull, all the functions of organs and the many molecules they produce and how they affect the whole homeostasis of the body. Hormones triggering, larg molecule nuclaic acid DNA . Lemphatic system, kidney regulating salt and urea and liver producing bile for the pancreous to break down protein and fat. I remember it all well, including all the parts and chemical prosses, from ganglei, to synapses, but I'm more interested in the stuff that science hasn't figured out like why do we need to dream. Science still has no clue, but people assume we know the answer to simple stuff like that.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblackbetty2
Stranger
Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27346943 - 06/13/21 03:40 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

On my first trip (3.5 grams), I felt like the star of my own movie. Since then, I have done all levels 1-5 and for me, it is my way of communicating with my brain. It allows me to process stuff and see problems in a different way. It really is a way for your subconscious to say to you, "Bro, let me tell you why this is bullshit." A trip for me is going into the subconscious and having the ability to communicate with my neurochemistry. Plus it can be fun as fuck.

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: blackbetty2] * 1
    #27347009 - 06/13/21 04:53 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I think shrooms hyperconnect the brain, so for me shrooms increases intelligence.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: SpaceCube]
    #27347027 - 06/13/21 05:09 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

:solidnod:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: Socrateshroom] * 1
    #27348040 - 06/14/21 03:00 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

@stalker
the link https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2015.00225/full has a brilliant kernel in it which  I have been waiting to surface for a long time:
Quote:

Consideration should also be given to evidence suggesting that 5-HT2AR subunits are extensively and dynamically trafficked between the cytoplasm and the neuronal membrane, as much 5-HT2AR label has been identified at cytoplasmic rather than membrane bound compartments in adult rat neocortex (Cornea-Hebert et al., 1999).

I think this is the only piece of information that relates to the Stoned State of the brain system in which neuron activation is both electrical (i.e. electrodes will initiate neuron action - as do ephaptic fields in the cortex) and chemically synaptic.

I have noticed that when stoned, any sensory event, including any mental formation, lasts longer, and overlaps subsequent sensory events.

this means that excited cortical neurons (aka Primary Cortical Sensory Neurons PCSN's), which connect to the thalamus in feedback, will keep firing longer as their excitability state is UPGRADED by the cytoplasmic 5-HT2A receptors being agonized. That longer firing sequence enables persistence (the stoned effect) and improves the extent of the memory fixation effects mitigated by branched pyramidal cells that connect activated cells together into memory engrams (engrams are clusters of excited PCSN's that basically represent the entire mental activation of a moment - i.e. like a living photograph of all senses and ideas and feelings).

A similar cytoplasmic issue is intrinsic to Short Term Memory, which translates as the reactivity of recently activated PCSN's.  This means that PCSN's normally remain hyper-reactive for 5 mins until they metabolically regain the resting state. i.e. it is easier to remember something from the last 5 minutes than anything from a longer time ago.

I am not saying that it is the same specific chemical pathway, but it is the same systemic dependency upon PCSN's that become stimulated by living life in the moment. Just experiencing anything will change the cytoplasmic state of PCSN's to facilitate Short Term Memory (a five minute sliding window of recent and current contextual reactivity). Similarly since cytoplasmic state change (i.e. the extended reactivity of PCSN's) is observed in all psychedelic effects (for all senses, and other mental formations) these cytoplasmic 5-HT2A neocortical receptors are probably the main 5-HT2A receptors of interest to people interested in psychedelics.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27348252 - 06/14/21 05:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

continuing the previous thought:

Quote:

this 5-HT2AR activation induces a transient increase in dendritic spinogenesis (Yoshida et al., 2011)-

which is probably the actual binding between the links (pyramidal neurons) and Primary Cortical Neurons, in the formation of the memory trace (engram) - this happens with or without psychedelic but could be intensified under psychedelics as well.

anyway that paper is a pretty good find.

--------------------

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #27348370 - 06/14/21 07:48 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Needs more dragons.  :okthatsfunny:

More seriously, though, perhaps I'm just too thick to see what this is explaining, exactly, even though I've read it a few times, albeit stoned. :lol:  Could you recast it in painfully obvious terms for the rest of us? 

It seems to me the phenomena you've mostly identified with tripping - overlay of sensory playbacks - is potentially explained by a splitting or division of what we are familiar with in ordinary consciousness, into smaller less self-aware processing centers that are getting strobed by whatever globally organized attention (executive function) remains.  I refer yet again to this diagram of connectivity:

and its correlated probability density

The latter illustrates the time evolution of processing centers while the the first depicts changes in connectivity between processing centers.

My assumption here is that the average extent of the processing centers decreases under the influence of psilocin, with a corresponding increase in the number of centers connected.  Ie., consciousness appears to become fractured and more widely dispersed; time slows and interactions between independent processing centers lead to strange distortions of realities.  These effects are probably actively discouraged by ordinary evolved consciousness, which, unless dreaming, has a survival oriented necessity of maintaining a cohesive narrative - even at the expense of useful novelty.

This could be why we feel we bring useful insights, and information of various sorts, back from mushroom trips. We do the same with dreams.

It could also be why people feel improved by the experience, as they've been able, with the use of a convenient drug, to circumvent a very deeply buried survival imperative that impedes their ultimate creativity.

I would have to wave my hands a bit here and talk about quantum effects, particularly the sort of effects that lead to changes in probabilistic outcomes of events, and how timelines can be manipulated while under the influence, since in the theory I'm speculating with timelines (as experienced) are the collapsed versions of an immense selection of unrealized - but possible - alternatives.  During ordinary life we remain firmly committed  a preferred timeline (dismal as it may be or become) but when released from that commitment with the help of psychedelic drugs other options become visible and can be instantiated.

That however requires far more proof than I have available to use at present, so I'll leave it there. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27348393 - 06/14/21 08:02 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yes this is a good study, hyperconnectivity allows for greater information crossrefrencing and distribuited computing.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: Tacitus] * 2
    #27348581 - 06/14/21 11:13 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tacitus said:
If there are not the open eyed visuals like you see in the movies.
What exactly is a trip.  What does this mean?

Yes they are open eyed visuals like you see in movies. It gets that real. More real than a movie could ever portray it.

As many have said - they alter consciousness.

Shrooms allow you to transcend ego and body consciousness. Once transcended your awareness is unbounded. You also transcend time and space.

Shrooms can give one a vision of the Infinite. Shrooms can awaken you from this life dream. Shrooms can show you your conception, it can show you your death.

When you awaken you have seen that you have been dreaming all along. When you awaken you can see other realms. Other entities. Astral realms are not bound by time or space. Travel through them is instantaneous.

A trip can change you fundamentally. I can't stress that enough. Shrooms can fundamentally change who you are, your belief systems, your values.

Edited by wolfman42 (06/14/21 11:27 PM)

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: wolfman42] * 2
    #27348884 - 06/15/21 07:41 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Another important aspect of a trip is the immense data download one gets from a profound trip. When one is tripping hard, one realizes that perfect knowledge exists and cannot be learned from books.

One learns that all measurements made by man are referential to whatever it is we are inside. Therefore we can never solve the big questions using our current model.

We cannot measure the thing from the inside of the thing. One can use logical deduction to arrive here. Reality is shown to be subjective to the observer. A hard trip will show you that. Quantum physics confirms it. Quantum effects certainly play a role in our neurochemistry.

This is the wall we've run up against. No human can pass this wall intellectually.

Trying to explain a trip using science is like trying to explain the universe by the way the stars move and interact. We have some mechanical understanding of how things move around. But it's just a mechanical understanding and a rudimentary one at that. It doesn't go deeper because the intellect cannot reach there.

Science has no grounding here because it is of the 5 senses. It is inadequate to describe the important aspects of a trip. A profound trip happens outside of this thing. People attempt to study it from the inside, thinking they are measuring from the outside.

Edited by wolfman42 (06/25/21 11:33 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: wolfman42] * 1
    #27348995 - 06/15/21 09:09 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

with psychedelics (mushroom primarily here) we are talking about mind manifestly:

I think that using computing terminology (eg. processing units, cores, downloads, etc) to understand mind degenerates too quickly into double talk, but I can also see that discussing mind in terms of neurology and biophysics jumps to double talk as well.

If I were to use metaphor to describe mind the best I can come up with is mud.

Memory is analogous to a footprint being made in mud or clay, but a new one can be continuously placed each moment, in the same place, and amazingly the new one does not significantly displace any others that were placed earlier that day, that week, or that year, or ever. Un-visited memory however, generally does fade away, but never consumes the space it occupies exclusively.

I am fascinated with the potential biological mechanisms that can deliver this mind effect, and my comments up to this point are related to that. I am doing the opposite here. just using metaphor. the metaphor of clay.

So let's start with the idea of a kind of clay that holds moments of experiencing across time so that the same clay holds all the steps taken upon it, and this makes us think in terms of dimensions. so memory is like dimensions that connect by sameness of its clay impression parts. but since it is not ordinary clay, here it is the clay of being human - where each impression is the totality of all feelings while I sit here in the chair typing now, as I was an hour ago, a week ago and years and years of it. all overlapped, all with meanings or linkages of similarities and sameness, that gateway through the dimension of memory to other events hat occurred in the same place or the same way, or the same time...

It's a metaphor but it is a key metaphor because memory and meaning are one thing. It is not data, and it is not dictionary, but it includes those notions and is not defined by those notions.

that is just mind, and tripping can expose it through whatever lens you use (philosophically, mathematically, biologically etc.). Tripping extends mind - it stretches it - dilates it, and makes it more resonant, and subject to more meaningful impressions. Not just overlapped memory, but moments themselves extend with overlapped experiencing in the now.

--------------------

OfflineTacitus
Inquisitive Idiot
 User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: wolfman42]
    #27351214 - 06/16/21 07:50 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

wolfman42 said:

Yes they are open eyed visuals like you see in movies. It gets that real. More real than a movie could ever portray it.

As many have said - they alter consciousness.

Shrooms allow you to transcend ego and body consciousness. Once transcended your awareness is unbounded. You also transcend time and space.

Shrooms can give one a vision of the Infinite. Shrooms can awaken you from this life dream. Shrooms can show you your conception, it can show you your death.

When you awaken you have seen that you have been dreaming all along. When you awaken you can see other realms. Other entities. Astral realms are not bound by time or space. Travel through them is instantaneous.

A trip can change you fundamentally. I can't stress that enough. Shrooms can fundamentally change who you are, your belief systems, your values.

Thanks...  The first 2 times I took shrooms (I purchased) I had a peaceful afternoon, but nothing else.  The 3rd time, I felt drunk for an hour and apparently became a grammar nazi on FB.... 

I have a monotub getting ready to fruit...  I will try my own and see if I can experience this transcendence.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: Tacitus]
    #27351312 - 06/16/21 09:07 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27201124

This is my trip report. I used a coffee grinder to grind them up and then put them into some hot lemon tea. Hot mushroom tea with freshly squeezed lemon is the way to go if you want a stronger experience. The come up will feel more intense.

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
    #27351796 - 06/17/21 06:50 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
with psychedelics (mushroom primarily here) we are talking about mind manifestly:

I think that using computing terminology (eg. processing units, cores, downloads, etc) to understand mind degenerates too quickly into double talk, but I can also see that discussing mind in terms of neurology and biophysics jumps to double talk as well.

If I were to use metaphor to describe mind the best I can come up with is mud.

Memory is analogous to a footprint being made in mud or clay, but a new one can be continuously placed each moment, in the same place, and amazingly the new one does not significantly displace any others that were placed earlier that day, that week, or that year, or ever. Un-visited memory however, generally does fade away, but never consumes the space it occupies exclusively.

I am fascinated with the potential biological mechanisms that can deliver this mind effect, and my comments up to this point are related to that. I am doing the opposite here. just using metaphor. the metaphor of clay.

So let's start with the idea of a kind of clay that holds moments of experiencing across time so that the same clay holds all the steps taken upon it, and this makes us think in terms of dimensions. so memory is like dimensions that connect by sameness of its clay impression parts. but since it is not ordinary clay, here it is the clay of being human - where each impression is the totality of all feelings while I sit here in the chair typing now, as I was an hour ago, a week ago and years and years of it. all overlapped, all with meanings or linkages of similarities and sameness, that gateway through the dimension of memory to other events hat occurred in the same place or the same way, or the same time...

It's a metaphor but it is a key metaphor because memory and meaning are one thing. It is not data, and it is not dictionary, but it includes those notions and is not defined by those notions.

that is just mind, and tripping can expose it through whatever lens you use (philosophically, mathematically, biologically etc.). Tripping extends mind - it stretches it - dilates it, and makes it more resonant, and subject to more meaningful impressions. Not just overlapped memory, but moments themselves extend with overlapped experiencing in the now.

Quoting this because it deserves to be seen at least twice.

Deepening the initial impression, if you will.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

#27352035 - 06/17/21 09:28 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:

Some beautiful metaphors here. Moment to moment like a worm crossing two leaves, one end still attached to the previous leaf as it grabs a hold of the next.

A question - is the Mind equal to the Brain?

The biological mechanisms are certainly interesting to think about.

The mind is spontaneously generated transient phenomena across a medium, in this case the brain body. We see the world as an effect with the mind being the cause.

What is the source of this emergent phenomena that exist to us as mind? Does it exist independently of the body?

What is the source of the feeling of existence that we all take for granted every time we wake up or dream? Does this feeling of existence show up on an MRI?

Perhaps Awareness is not the result of all brain activity, it is instead the source.

Then the question becomes, what is this source? How can it be measured? Who or what is asking the question?

This is the part of us which cannot be measured. It is where we and our subjective realities exist. A place without where or theres.

Edited by wolfman42 (06/27/21 07:14 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: wolfman42]
    #27352523 - 06/17/21 03:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

about 20 years ago while horsing around with my neighbours - all of us parents of school kids in the same classes - I used to kid around half seriously about being a worm, and I was actually referring to my existence as a short term memory worm in a long term memory case, but never mind that, you asked
is mind brain
and
I say Yes it is, but - I really think not only our kind of brain but nearly every creature that has a mucousy organ that will hold sensory impressions like imprints in mud, and that definitely includes worms but I don't think adult sponges, while their larvae do have tiny minds.
the parent sponges seem to have lost their minds, and have turned into fake plants.

speaking of which I am due to get into some pot and lose my mind any minute now.

--------------------

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: wolfman42] * 1
    #27355583 - 06/19/21 07:21 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Wolfman42. You say what I believe.
I have made it to looking into Were we go when we are in unconscious black out sleep. It comes at a premium to our servival, so it must be important.

I think we might be returning to the source every night. Like living two realities.

I know that we, and all creation, is the manifestation of one being or life force. So we are all one thing, and have made ourselves. We are separate, but when we return we are one. We are always one, but when we are awake, we don't know we are one, and the one does not know it exists. And that's what it wants. It's like reality is a place it goes to hide from reality, but how we are all it and it is all of us at the same time is not something we can easily conceptualize with the way our brains work. But it's not hard to understand once you have been there.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: Tacitus]
    #27355827 - 06/19/21 11:30 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

A reduction valve for consciousness (and its expansion).

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflinePrimalSoup
Other User Gallery

Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27361926 - 06/24/21 07:10 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
@stalker
the link https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2015.00225/full has a brilliant kernel in it which  I have been waiting to surface for a long time:
Quote:

Consideration should also be given to evidence suggesting that 5-HT2AR subunits are extensively and dynamically trafficked between the cytoplasm and the neuronal membrane, as much 5-HT2AR label has been identified at cytoplasmic rather than membrane bound compartments in adult rat neocortex (Cornea-Hebert et al., 1999).

I think this is the only piece of information that relates to the Stoned State of the brain system in which neuron activation is both electrical (i.e. electrodes will initiate neuron action - as do ephaptic fields in the cortex) and chemically synaptic.

I have noticed that when stoned, any sensory event, including any mental formation, lasts longer, and overlaps subsequent sensory events.

this means that excited cortical neurons (aka Primary Cortical Sensory Neurons PCSN's), which connect to the thalamus in feedback, will keep firing longer as their excitability state is UPGRADED by the cytoplasmic 5-HT2A receptors being agonized. That longer firing sequence enables persistence (the stoned effect) and improves the extent of the memory fixation effects mitigated by branched pyramidal cells that connect activated cells together into memory engrams (engrams are clusters of excited PCSN's that basically represent the entire mental activation of a moment - i.e. like a living photograph of all senses and ideas and feelings).

A similar cytoplasmic issue is intrinsic to Short Term Memory, which translates as the reactivity of recently activated PCSN's.  This means that PCSN's normally remain hyper-reactive for 5 mins until they metabolically regain the resting state. i.e. it is easier to remember something from the last 5 minutes than anything from a longer time ago.

I am not saying that it is the same specific chemical pathway, but it is the same systemic dependency upon PCSN's that become stimulated by living life in the moment. Just experiencing anything will change the cytoplasmic state of PCSN's to facilitate Short Term Memory (a five minute sliding window of recent and current contextual reactivity). Similarly since cytoplasmic state change (i.e. the extended reactivity of PCSN's) is observed in all psychedelic effects (for all senses, and other mental formations) these cytoplasmic 5-HT2A neocortical receptors are probably the main 5-HT2A receptors of interest to people interested in psychedelics.

So I looked into this engram stuff a bit and it's something that's supposed to be happening in the hippocampus via dendritic remodeling via neurogenesis, so it seems unlikely to me it plays a role in explaining TRIPPING which I think is the subject - neurogenesis is I believe too slow for consciousness to incorporate (I assume anyway, we do have short term memory that gets shuffled off into long term memory, and people exist who have complete vivid autobiographical recall of everything that's ever happened to them (or at least I've read about such people), luckily most don't have to suffer that way.) Also the process in the hippocampus (whatever it really is) is pretty clearly the origin of long term memories of various sorts, not telling you what to do next.

What I find more interesting is when you noted the brain likely uses EM radiation to communicate internally as well as chemical synapses.  Though this is speculative it finds support in recent work showing that signals do indeed propagate in a brain even through cleaved synapses. The chemical  is the heavy lifter, the EM is more elusive - so what happens when you shut down the chemical?  Does the EM intensify?  Would love to see some work on that. :awesomenod:

About memory, conscious states, and all the like (not about tripping) on the first occasion I had a general anesthetic for some surgery they said to count down from 100 to 0.  I did that, finished, and noticed upon looking around that I was in a different room and a couple of hours had passed by the clock.  But there was absolutely no sensation of any interruption of consciousness.  Now THAT I found spooky, and still do - and it's never happened that cleanly again, during numerous encounters with anesthetics.  For one of those prior I had an interesting convo with the anesthesiologist about how certain spectrum of anesthetics actually work - and he didn't know, because nobody actually knows.

I would refer you if you're not aware of it already :laugh2: to the work of Penrose and Hammeroff in the Orch OrTheory, although maligned often enough by some often enough to make you wonder why it gets their back up, the basic theory takes observations from anesthetics fitting the last paragraph description which led them to the microtubules having certain affinities for some substances, substances like anesthetics and, curiously, psychedelics, that cause small changes in resonant frequency (put quite loosely) and that then influences and/or suspends consciousness.  Suspends consciousness, like a complete invisible gap, both during the experience and when memory is later interrogated.  Influences consciousness, like when time comes to a halt while tripping.

And consider that with the combination of brain operation - chemical and EM - just possibly the reliance on one or the other could go a long ways towards explaining, yes, what a trip on shrooms IS, because now the brain's operation looks to have a more solid foothold in the quantum realm.

Long post, no TL;DR, sue me. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: What exactly is a trip on shrooms? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27362179 - 06/24/21 11:25 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:

Long post, no TL;DR, sue me. :cookiemonster:

My attorney will be contacting you shortly.

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order