Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Season 8, Episode 5. Idlewild South.
    #27351328 - 06/16/21 09:14 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Surviver Man, lol.

Shit, getting the giggles.  I love how the people they had on it have no fucking clue what is going on.  How they just cut some off and others are deciding if they want to walk out or not.

Is amusing to me.  LITTLE MAN from Survivor.  What?  Huh?  Pot smoke and beer cans everywhere.  Do you even have a producer?  I think they just let them run with it.:shrug::beer:

Edited by Barnaby (06/17/21 12:23 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Season 8, Episode 5. Idlewild South. [Re: Barnaby]
    #27361135 - 06/24/21 06:20 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Time for a rewatch.  I can use a laugh.  God, I thought it was 6:10 and the sun was setting.  Just realized it was rising for the morning. 

Am glad.  People leave you alone a lot more during the day than the night.  Daytime, no one thinks you are on substances, night time is sketchy.

Whew.  Time to see some celebrities get pissed off, lol.  Is so much like bars and parties.  Your just get carried in away in your own conversations.  Celebs are I SHOWED UP TO PROMOTE THIS OR THAT and then they bitch about there agent or getting a word in.

Then Space Ghosts attention goes elsewhere and he focuses on that.  That is so much drug culture and in the moment and when you get bored and just start talking to someone about what is interesting in your mind at the moment. 

They capture it well, that experience.  On with some shows.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Space Ghost Coast to Coast. Season 8, Episode 5. Idlewild South. [Re: Barnaby]
    #27368449 - 06/30/21 02:16 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Glad Max bought out all the rights to it and a few other series.  Not a plug for them.

So two episodes that were great.

First had Rob Zombie and Zorak just kept saying, to Rob that it is time for your weekly beating by your Grandfather.  Over and over.  That made me laugh and Rob just said this is silly and they cut him off from the episode.

And then the Suckup S4 season 19.  And remember this is in the mid-90's. 

"Does your tongue get sore"? I don't know how to respond to that.  Lol.  With all these sexual puns before.  That was good writing.

I get why so many in the early days, parents, used to complain about adult swim and just wanted stupid shit around the clock.  Yeah, didn't happen.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale