Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleplasma

Re: You know what? Taking drugs actually sucks. [Re: cannabinated]
    #27345242 - 06/12/21 09:57 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

I haven’t smoked pot habitually in over 10 years.

I’ve smoked a total of less than 1 gram since then

The only drugs that appeal to me now have a several day hangover

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinespirit_shadow
Line B
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: You know what? Taking drugs actually sucks. [Re: psi]
    #27345250 - 06/12/21 10:22 AM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

psi said:
They say it's better not to try weed until you're 25 or something and your brain is fully developed.

Fuck I guess it's too late for that....but it dont matter.....I'll just have to roll the next blunt fatter :awehigh:

--------------------
Oh shit, its starting to get wonky....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Ban yourself

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: You know what? Taking drugs actually sucks. [Re: wrestler_az]
    #27345563 - 06/12/21 03:14 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
maybe for you.

personally, i think taking drugs is pretty fucking rad. not all drugs, and not all the time. but the right drugs, at the right times, definitely add to the quality of my life.

:werd:

Different strokes for different folks :shrug: .

Psychedelics in particular definitely add quality to my life and sharpen me up/enhance my cognition and life. I also find the experience of psychedelics to be very fascinating.

I don't really dabble much at all with "hard" drugs or things that deplete/drain one's energy/life.

Most things I dabble with I grow myself or collect from nature.

The extent of my "drug" use is about 1g of cannabis a day and about 2g to 4g kratom day (both of which are more medicinal for me than anything). Tripping on mushrooms or LSD or mescaline once every few months. Taking MDMA or MDA once or twice a year. And having a few cups of poppy pod tea during the spring time from my garden.

I see myself continuing with such for many more years to come.

There's actually a lot that I still have a curiosity about exploring....like a large/deep dose of mescaline, working with ayahuasca, exploring large-ish doses of LSD (around 500mcg), combining the harmala alkaloids with mushrooms, a large dose of K (not a fan of dissociatives but I really want to know what the so called "K-hole" is all about), I have interest in working with ibogaine, I have interest in exploring salvia again lol (haven't touched it since before I ever worked with psychedelics)...

...There is just so much that I am curious about and so much that I still want to explore.

I'm mostly only interested in psychedelics and psychoactive plants, LSD and MDMA/MDA are the only "man made" drugs I touch.

Things like coca, H, amps/meth, pills, I have virtually no interest in at all.

-OM

--------------------

OfflineManianFHS
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: You know what? Taking drugs actually sucks. [Re: openmind]
    #27345583 - 06/12/21 03:38 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

I like boozy weekend nights with my wife, but beyond that there is just about zero desire to do any other drugs ever again.

IMO, save a few awesome trips, every drug experience - more than I could possibly county - that I’ve had pales in comparison to just a good hot meal, like a pizza!

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineOpenQwerty
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: You know what? Taking drugs actually sucks. [Re: ManianFH] * 2
    #27345811 - 06/12/21 07:11 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

... I have crossed the hard line of the 40 years old, and to continue to explore the field of psychedelic drugs is becoming the main reasons to continue my existence, and the only thing that make me look at my personal future whit hope :shrug: I remember when I was 30 years old and I decided to dedicate my life (mainly) to 3 things. Well, more than 10 years later, psychedelic drugs are the only one of this 3 things that it's still meaningful to me.

InvisibleBig_DubS
waiting
Male

Loc: USA Flag
Re: You know what? Taking drugs actually sucks. [Re: OpenQwerty]
    #27345818 - 06/12/21 07:16 PM (1 month, 22 days ago)

I feel you Asante. Therebis something beautiful about sobriety. That is hard to see.

I like to trip with  A few friends occasionally. And I do like to smoke weed for creative purposes or just to relax

--------------------
Math is life
Salvia Divinorum Grow Log

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals