Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineCocaineBuffet
Stranger
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: bakedbeings]
    #27343568 - 06/10/21 07:41 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Bakedbeings said:
Quote:

Fun_Guy5387 said:
Actually, I have a whole wing of the house to myself.

so what are we doin here man

:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBenson
The Kidd ⭐

Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: BrownBear] * 1
    #27343573 - 06/10/21 07:44 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah??? Well my wife likes to give me a tuggey while I take transfers :stonedjerk:

--------------------
[||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]

OfflineBrownBear
Warrior-Traveler
 User Gallery

Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: Benson]
    #27343576 - 06/10/21 07:46 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

:freewilly:

OfflineB21
PeaceLoveShrooms
Male

Loc: Derby City Flag
Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: BrownBear]
    #27344013 - 06/11/21 06:07 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Iambrownbear said:
My wife will stand beside me and help me harvest every last one of those "ugly bulk tubs". She has even helped me do sterile work, print labels and take pics when I ask her too. She has her space in the house and I have mine. I don't tell her what she is or isn't allowed to do in her space and she doesn't tell me what I can and cannot do in mine.

Sounds like a helluva girl 👍

--------------------

Offlinebarfly
Stranger

Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: Fun_Guy5387]
    #27344035 - 06/11/21 06:46 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fun_Guy5387 said:
Getting your mate to go along with your grow can be a very difficult thing.

One advantage of the PF Tek is that the SGFC actually looks kind of cool. Conversely, bulk grows are all ugly as Hell. My wife would freak if I sat an ugly tub in any one of our rooms in our house.

Does anyone have experience with this phenomena? WAF is critical, especially when she is paying. half of he bills.

Is your wife really concerned about the ugliness of tubs? Or is it more the fact that you are commiting a felony in your shared home? A felony for which she, too, will be held responsible if you are ever caught by the authorities?

It might be different in your country, but where I live, that's the law. And if that is her real problem with growing shrooms, then she kinda has a point. After all, it's her house, too, her marriage, her life and her legal responsibility.

Not pointing fingers here or trying to accuse anyone. These are just my toughts on the matter. I had a similar situation a few years back with an ex-girlfriend and a few weed plants...

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Loc: Rugby, England
Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: barfly]
    #27344129 - 06/11/21 08:26 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

This is why I dont do monogamous live in relationships. Noones gonna tell me what I can and cant do in my home

--------------------
(You Know What Time It Is)
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
"You never have to prove the fool a fool, just let them speak."
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.
Be Gay, Do Crime 161 1312

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

#27344143 - 06/11/21 08:38 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fun_Guy5387 said:
I can see that some of you are not married, LOL. I bought my house before getting married, but my wife is dropping $10K on remodeling. That is a months salary for her. She is much younger than me, gorgeous and is an excellent cook.

She is not happy about my growing hobby to begin with, so yeah I want to keep things tidy. 

One months salary?! 10k? Wtf, I'm lucky to make 8000 a year

--------------------
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #27344197 - 06/11/21 09:24 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

barfly said:
that's the law. And if that is her real problem with growing shrooms, then she kinda has a point. After all, it's her house, too, her marriage, her life and her legal responsibility.

my wife will bring that up when we bicker about shit but ..i dont do anything to attract any attention. im not a tard about my extracurricular activities. but she does have a legit point.

HOWEVER. if the man ever comes to my house im going to prison for all kinds of shit besides shrooms and she partakes in those party favors. we both going to the slammer:cop2:

im so gangster i misuse my medical marijuana and i combust the flower. im only allowed to vaporize the flower in a state approved device.

Offlinebarfly
Stranger

Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: mushboy]
    #27344258 - 06/11/21 10:35 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mushboy said:
Quote:

barfly said:
that's the law. And if that is her real problem with growing shrooms, then she kinda has a point. After all, it's her house, too, her marriage, her life and her legal responsibility.

my wife will bring that up when we bicker about shit but ..i dont do anything to attract any attention. im not a tard about my extracurricular activities. but she does have a legit point.

HOWEVER. if the man ever comes to my house im going to prison for all kinds of shit besides shrooms and she partakes in those party favors. we both going to the slammer:cop2:

im so gangster i misuse my medical marijuana and i combust the flower. im only allowed to vaporize the flower in a state approved device.

You clearly are a hardcore criminal :cool:

Anyone who grows and has half a braincell attempts to avoid attention at all costs. However, there still remains an element of risk. A mate of mine had three or four plants in his cellar and was extremely discrete, didn't brag or sell or anything. But as it turns out, his landlord was involved in a lot of shady activities, so the police decided to raid that guy's properties. Which, of course, included the house said mate lived and growed in. His little weed-farm was discovered, confiscated and then he was charged with everything they could charge him for. Absolutely no fault of his own, but shit still came down.

I live with my cat. So far, he hasn't complained about the shrooms. He's a fan of the SAB. But on the other hand, he won't be the one in handcuffs when my place gets raided, so...

OfflineFun_Guy5387
Stranger
Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: mushboy]
    #27344365 - 06/11/21 12:02 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

The $10k per month is her base without bonuses. She is supportive of me dosing twice a month because it has cured my depression.

Part of my depression is due to the fact that I used to make even more than she does, but those days are long gone, LOL. Before I met my wife I was engaged to an OBGYN, so I am used to women who are high earners.

Even though I am older I still am able to meet and if I were single date much younger women. If my wife were to disrespect me she knows there would be consequences, so she usually treats me well.

OfflineFun_Guy5387
Stranger
    #27344369 - 06/11/21 12:04 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

barfly said:
Quote:

mushboy said:
Quote:

barfly said:

You clearly are a hardcore criminal :cool:

Anyone who grows and has half a braincell attempts to avoid attention at all costs. However, there still remains an element of risk. A mate of mine had three or four plants in his cellar and was extremely discrete, didn't brag or sell or anything. But as it turns out, his landlord was involved in a lot of shady activities, so the police decided to raid that guy's properties. Which, of course, included the house said mate lived and growed in. His little weed-farm was discovered, confiscated and then he was charged with everything they could charge him for. Absolutely no fault of his own, but shit still came down.

I live with my cat. So far, he hasn't complained about the shrooms. He's a fan of the SAB. But on the other hand, he won't be the one in handcuffs when my place gets raided, so...

This ^

InvisibleDrboomer
The lord magnificent
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#27344411 - 06/11/21 12:41 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Lol I think mudhboy and I may live-in the same place, I've got that idiotic set of rules for medical cannabis too.

You do you man but if the wife isn't accepting I'd be afraid to get snitched out. Is it's looks you can easily hide it. Buy an old wardrobe, chest or something and grow in that, stash your sab in a closet whatever. I hid 8 sgfc and a ghetto sab from my parents in my room when I was 15. I tucked all the tubs under my bed and myglive box turned backward against the wall with stuff in it. I steamed cakes on the stove in the 3 hours between them coming home and when I got off school

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

#27344584 - 06/11/21 03:51 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fun_Guy5387 said:
Even though I am older I still am able to meet and if I were single date much younger women. If my wife were to disrespect me she knows there would be consequences, so she usually treats me well.

Wow. Consequences huh? You sound like a real pos :smile:

--------------------

Offlinebarfly
Stranger

#27344796 - 06/11/21 06:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Fun_Guy5387 said:

Don't you think it's a bit... you know... disrespectful to talk about your wife that way? At least I hope it's just talk and you don't actually treat her like that in real life.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: PF Tek vs bulk and Wife Acceptance Factor (WAF) [Re: Fun_Guy5387] * 1
    #27344798 - 06/11/21 06:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
:whathesaid:

This whole thread sucks.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom