Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCannabliss88
Stranger
 User Gallery

Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something
    #27343321 - 06/10/21 03:59 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Has anyone ever experienced this.

3 days ago I took 2 tabs that were supposedly 110 each of lsd.

So strong I felt catapulted out of this dimension. Have not tripped like that in a looong time.

At one point I got the idea that my thoughts were no longer private even though I was tripping alone. I don’t know who or what but it felt like I was not alone in my head and it freaked me out.

I know you can’t believe everything you experience in psychedelics because the mind can do some crazy shit and play tricks on you but I was wondering if anyone might have some inside on this or maybe had a similar experience.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Cannabliss88]
    #27343820 - 06/11/21 12:52 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, it happens every time I do shrooms.
During the come up. It's so strong that it's not a question of if it's true or not, it is true. But I can't make heads or tails of how it would work or what the implications of it are. I don't believe anything from trips but it's so compelling that I love to uncover every possible avenue that can explain it. It's like letting your mind wander over all the ways that aliens could be true and using any clue or evidence to descover how they can be real, but not ever being able to say they are real. Kinda like god I guess. But it's fun, and can lead to finding some truth.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27343842 - 06/11/21 01:29 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Right now I'm working on wakefulness, dreaming, and black out sleep. Dreams are your constructed world, but with no benefit for it to match your waking constructed world, because when you are sleeping, you have no connection to your eyes,ears,nose, body. So your mind can play. When you are awake your sense dictate the world you're mind constructs. But when you are in black out sleep, I don't think you're brain stops, but your senses and your internal representation of the world you're senses alter are of no benefit to whatever you're brain or unconscious mind are doing so why go through the trouble of including these things. You don't remember all of your dreams but you still have them, so who's to say your mind isn't doing something that doesn't require it to have a construction or map of the world or utilize your senses, because what would it binifit from say tasting a hamburger in that place, because you obviously aren't going to eat one while you are in black out sleep. So what are you doing that you are shutting down your waking and dreaming mind to do, and what biological binifit does it have. It's not to rest and heal, you regenerate cells all day long, it is sacrificing time you could be hunting or making babies, plus you are very vulnerable in that state ,so that comes at a cost to your servival, so it wouldn't just shut down and go blank and do nothing , just black out and stop functioning. So it must be doing something important and it is you, so what are you doing that is so important and you didn't know you are doing?

Sorry, I got to stop hijacking threads, I just get going sometimes. Egnor this.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Edited by Sub-Easy (06/11/21 01:34 AM)

InvisibleChorb
Weraroa? More like, WHERE-aroa??
Other

Loc: USA
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27343881 - 06/11/21 02:14 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I've had feelings like this while sober even, but for me it's just OCD intrusive thoughts lol. I've learned to not allow these silly thoughts to take my attention over the years, but anyway yeah, it sounds like you just had a pretty common type of intrusive thought. :shrug:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Chorb] * 1
    #27343943 - 06/11/21 04:23 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

we leave footprints of interest in our browsers, but nobody is tracking your thoughts.

ocd is what it is.
paranoia is what it is.
just be aware of it and relax.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Cannabliss88] * 1
    #27343953 - 06/11/21 04:40 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I have experienced similar things on lsd when tripping in a group.

Feels like the minds expand into big bubbles that kinda overlap, or merge into each other, leading to shared thoughts & feelings and whatever.

Crazy things happen on psychedelics it's amazing.

:snoopyes:

-

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Pandemoon] * 1
    #27344110 - 06/11/21 08:09 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

sometimes while peaking and often while not, I can do a bit of peeking into what others are feeling.

a few minutes ago I was peeking into an elevator rider's experience as they thumbed through an instagram feed on their celphone, and I almost followed him out on the wrong floor.

it's a process of piecing together some of their sensory feed and expression, which automatically makes a strong link.

--------------------

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27344163 - 06/11/21 08:50 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I recall one LSD trip I had with two friends where for a long time our minds were merged and we were all completely connected to each other's thoughts. Honestly, it was exhausting and overwhelming experiencing my thoughts and the thoughts of two other people.

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #27344740 - 06/11/21 05:58 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I completely understand

--------------------

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27344787 - 06/11/21 06:40 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, thought broadcasting is how the mind can control reality.

Edited by SpaceCube (06/12/21 09:17 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: SpaceCube]
    #27344925 - 06/11/21 09:02 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

you share your mental energy all the time I suppose

--------------------

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
    #27345327 - 06/12/21 09:56 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

maybe this is what's actually happening in order to clean your karmic energies and ppl actually pick up ur sent information on a subconscious level :crazy2::mushroom2::sun:

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
Yes, it happens every time I do shrooms.
During the come up. It's so strong that it's not a question of if it's true or not, it is true. But I can't make heads or tails of how it would work or what the implications of it are. I don't believe anything from trips but it's so compelling that I love to uncover every possible avenue that can explain it. It's like letting your mind wander over all the ways that aliens could be true and using any clue or evidence to descover how they can be real, but not ever being able to say they are real. Kinda like god I guess. But it's fun, and can lead to finding some truth.

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: epilectric]
    #27345666 - 06/12/21 02:53 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

why say subconscious?

we pick up the timing of movements, the changes in posture, the expressions of the face right into our conscious experience.

then we interpret it directly, not necessarily with words, but we recognize a lot, and react accordingly.

--------------------

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
    #27346298 - 06/13/21 01:52 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

true

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Offlinebeta.simp.cuck
Stranger
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: epilectric]
    #27348067 - 06/14/21 03:29 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

What you are experiencing is God's presence. That a higher power is listening to everything you are thinking. You are never alone.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: beta.simp.cuck]
    #27348259 - 06/14/21 06:04 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

beta.simp.cuck said:
What you are experiencing is God's presence. That a higher power is listening to everything you are thinking. You are never alone.

that and the idea that there is a "BOOK" out there with everything we have ever done recorded, used to drive me nuts as a child.

people spend lifetimes trying to figure out how god works, how that book works, karma, jihad etc.

closer to home, and a bit more tangible is "how the mind works".

anyway each person knows what they are experiencing better than you or god.
it just works out that way.
god remains a very disconnected concept.

--------------------

Offlinebeta.simp.cuck
Stranger
    #27349176 - 06/15/21 11:35 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
anyway each person knows what they are experiencing better than you or god.
it just works out that way.
god remains a very disconnected concept.

God knows what you're gona do a month from now before you actually do it. He knows what you're thinking and why you think it. He knows everything you've ever done thus far and uses that to predict what you're gona do 15 steps ahead.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: beta.simp.cuck] * 2
    #27349341 - 06/15/21 01:24 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

my grandma said the same kind of thing.
you live in a magical world,
say hi to god for me.

--------------------

Invisiblelaughingdog
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: Cannabliss88]
    #27349731 - 06/15/21 06:29 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cannabliss88 said:
Has anyone ever experienced this. ... At one point I got the idea that my thoughts were no longer private even though I was tripping alone. I don’t know who or what but it felt like I was not alone in my head and it freaked me out.

the key point may be how you feel, about loss of internal privacy ...

if one has done things they are ashamed of, then devastating guilt can arise.

if violent or angry or judgmental thoughts of harming others, are happening, then paranoia may arise.

but if your thoughts are sweet & loving, then who cares if others know?

So the key point, whenever awareness expands, is to forgive oneself as fast as possible, and then to to forgive others as fast as possible; and to hence forth always stay up to date with forgiveness. This is an ancient & eternal message.

Edited by laughingdog (06/15/21 06:38 PM)

Offlinepsilocybinmansions
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Feeling that my thoughts are being broadcast to someone/something [Re: laughingdog]
    #27349851 - 06/15/21 08:02 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Telepathy or something tantamount to it is very common.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order