Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Trip Calulations and LSD Psychosis
    #27343275 - 06/10/21 05:18 PM (7 days, 21 hours ago)

I took LSD once, and I started paranoid by social expectations:
I think I had LSD psychosis. I only take shrooms now.

I was thinking 'If I take shrooms society would look down on me and expect me to be crazy'. This was while I was on LSD. I was afraid of people seeing me on shrooms, even though I took LSD.

So then, I starting imagining how a crazy person rejected by society would look, and started happening.

I became so afraid of societal rejection, that I actually made it happen.

I wonder why I was so afraid of societal rejection, I was so afraid of madness, my fear of going crazy, made me go crazy.

I've taken shrooms dozens of times, I've tripped in many situations.

But I was so concerned 'What would my paster of youth think if they looked into my eyes and SAW ME TRIPPING BALLS?'

And I spiraled out of control paralised by fear and social expectations and crippling social anxiety and being judged by random people that I literally just ran away from my entire family and isolated myself from society in order to prevent being judged by other people.

I felt paralised by social expectations, being arrested for tripping, arrested for being intelligent and pointing out the scam of society rent-wage-slavery, the propoganda of mainstream media, the scam of college and more.

1. Scam of rent-wage-slavery
People work for 40 years to buy a house. I can build a house within 7 days which is more than enough for like $1000, $10,000.

So for like 1 months wages, I can build a 2 story garadge, with Concrete, 2x4s wood, and OCB wood, with like a $10,000 budget.

Compare this, to a $350,000 house.... which takes 30 years to pay off..

The housing market scam is that cheap structures can be built, but people think they have to pay $2,000 a month to pay rent in Los Angeles... which is a strange compulsion, because I can buy a $10,000 land, and cabin, house for $10,000.

People will buy $1 million houses, but I can build a similar structure for $20,000...

People feel 'I HAVE TO RENT, I HAVE TO BUY A HOUSE FOR $450,000'
and it makes me wonder why people feel so compelled to pay overpriced housing prices. I can buy:

1 acre land for $1000
Foundation and Wood to build a Cabin $2000-5000.
There it is, instant house for $10,000.

Compare this, to a $1 million dollar house, paying $2,000 a month in rent etc... for YEARS!

The housing market is a SCAM, we can build super-cheap structure with MUD, lookup 3d printed houses..

2. Media ... is RAN BY THE CIA, READ OPERATION MOCKINGBIRD CIA.
THE CIA WRITES THE NEWS.

3. College... I can download all College Textbooks as PDF files onto my phone or laptop for FREE. and learn all the material. Or I can pay $50,000 per year to go to Harvard, just to read the SAME TEXTBOOK I CAN DOWNLOAD FOR FREE, just so the professor can.... quiz me to test my memory? I can learn FOR FREE by DOWNLOADING THE TEXTBOOKS ONLINE ONTO MY PHONE.

Phone = Can read the college textbooks, , for free.
College = $400,000 student harvard Debt... read the SAME TEXTBOOKs only I had to PAY TO PROVE I LEARNED.

The obvious lession here is that I can learn for FREE, I can build a house on land for a FEW THOUSAND EURO or $, and I mainstream media is a literal CIA PSYOP Campaign to make docile worker slaves!!

I'm going to buy some cheap land, build a cabin = $10,000
Read some textbooks and get a college-level education FOR FREE thanks to the internet and ebook piracy.

Do you see how easy life can be? I can build my own house for $10,000, and learn college education for free.

The Elites are PRINTING FIAT CASH its just a scrap of paper, its about the psychology of value perception, Artists sell empty/blank canvasas for millions of dollars...

I think It's time for me to build my house, and learn on my own.

I am officially stepping out of society, and am going to live on my own and study Anchient Teachings.

Edited by SpaceCube (06/11/21 12:28 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Trip Calulations [Re: SpaceCube]
    #27343315 - 06/10/21 05:54 PM (7 days, 20 hours ago)

Quite the melting point. I took had a moment like this years ago. Just be yourself. And being your self might not involve religion, for example. You might be letting things that were once important, go. The main point from psychedelics, imo is to not be a mark. Don't be fooled by others wild assumptions.

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Trip Calulations [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27343479 - 06/10/21 08:31 PM (7 days, 18 hours ago)

Yes it was a self-actualizing paranoia.

I actually took LSD that time and probably had LSD induced Psychosis.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
    #27343801 - 06/11/21 02:22 AM (7 days, 12 hours ago)

Social anxiety and alienation are not that uncommon, some times it is hard for other people to adapt there conformaty to accommodate changes. I.e. they are invested in there life and don't want to build a relationship with anyone that doesn't easily fit in to their creation. But that's understandable. I completely agree with all you are saying, I've built a beautiful log cabin that will easily stand for two hundred years, with pretty much no money and just a few hand tools and my two arms, and was able to raise animals and grow more than half of my food. You are looking at the picture with great accuracy. Media, housing, money....non of what you say is wrong. But you know what the reality of the situation is. They won't let you live outside of the bounds, and still live in there world.

There are boundaries set in the way for many reasons, it seems to be that no one can decide when there are enough, so they pile on more. Some systems rely on more boundaries than others to make them operate in a functional way. But how perfect can you make them before the boundaries start blocking people from finding the system benefiting.
It's not join them or leave them. It's join them or join them, and the argument is that to leave them is dangerous to you and others. But who decides the lesser of two evils. It's decided for you.
I can tell you that living with only a fridge, and a well pump, and no phone or TV, no lights or plumbing and only a bicycle, a couple horses, and a borrowed truck from time to time, and picking up work from time to time for cash, is completely doable and allows for a very ritch and rewarding life. But it is a life controled non the less, it's just that the boundaries are not dictated by the masses but by uncompromising forces just the same.

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Trip Calulations [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27344254 - 06/11/21 12:31 PM (7 days, 2 hours ago)

Yeah, I just want to buy a cheap 1 acre of land, and live in a $6000 Tiny House like I've seen on youtube, cheap , easy, good for the environment.

But then the code enforcers come and say my house must be X or Y so Big dimensions, or the Tax man wants taxes... I just want to live without having to pay other people for the right.

The places I can live with low taxes and no building codes, are so far in the country I'd HAVE to have a Car to get into town to buy groceries.

Ideally, I could live in a tiny house, within 1 mile walking distance to a grocery store.

I'm also researching:

EarthShips
TinyHouses.

Offlinegone-pear-shaped
Stranger
    #27344272 - 06/11/21 12:47 PM (7 days, 1 hour ago)

If it were that easy, it wouldn't be cheap. There would be a thousand other people trying to buy the same land.

But bargains do exist, if you are lucky enough to find out about one, or if you look very hard. Just be prepared to put in real effort to make it happen. (Though I've never bought land, I don't have practical experience about the shopping process.)

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Trip Calulations [Re: gone-pear-shaped]
    #27344285 - 06/11/21 01:07 PM (7 days, 1 hour ago)

It is that easy, except all the land is bought by BULK investors who build overpriced, $250,000 houses on the land.

I just need 1 acre of land an 1 tiny house, which I can build myself for a combined total of $7000 for the land and tiny house.

People sell $400,000 houses in order to secure a large paycheck. Humans used to live in Trees, or caves. We don't 'need' $400,000 houses. We can do fine with Tents, like the Native Americans do.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
    #27344453 - 06/11/21 03:35 PM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

I wouldn't say its easy. Hence why we built all of this to keep nature at bay.

It just seems as though you've seen the man made structure, which is culture and now you are completely rejecting it. Which is fine of course but life is not that easy. Nothing worth doing is. If you can do it, do it.

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Trip Calulations [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27344617 - 06/11/21 06:13 PM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

I'm a bit of a Hermit, I have my close friends and Just want to read books and study Anchient magics.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
    #27344952 - 06/11/21 11:52 PM (6 days, 14 hours ago)

I bought a small lot in a run down part of a small town for $5,000 and was going to live on it in secret while I finished college, then build a house eventually, or sell it to the city for a dollar and they already agreed to let me make it into a community garden, but they would cover the liability once they owned it. But the lying ass real estate agent told me I could build on it then when I went to the permit office they said the road front coverage wasn't wide enough to alow a house to be built. So I got a prominent business man and a dentist that were good friends of mine to make her give me back my money, under the understanding that if there friends found out what she had done, her real estate company would get a bad name in the eye's of the ritch people in that town. So instead I set up a fully fernished 12 man army tent with wall to wall carpet and landscaped with sod and bushes, under an old abandoned hay shelter, in a forgotten cow field, and worked and went to school. I ran lights and a hand drilled shallow well with pump off of my car..... but the point is that they changed the city code regulations so that after they ran that part of town in to the ground, big business could buy two lots for dirt cheap and build a fancy house on it, but if you wanted to build a new, small, affordable house on the lot you owned your families whole lives, you couldn't because they were too small in the new code to build on. It's called gentrification. And it's one more way to keep the small man down. And the fact that I would have been a pore person working my way through college and getting screwed if not for people with money and influence stepping in on my behalf, just goes to show how fucked up shit is. Also in the big city I live in now they are building tons of new apartments, and they are expensive to rent, but I know that they are building them because the city is going to be full of super ritch people in years to come, and the property value is going to rise so much that regular people won't be able to afford to live here, and by then all these apartment complexes will be run down and become a getto for the white people that the ritch people need for there service industry slaves, flipping burgers and shining there shoes. So they can't run all the poor people out of town, just keep a few to work the low wage jobs. It's the way it works, get used to it. I've seen whole parts of town run into the ground in twenty years and million dollars neighborhoods go up on the (now dirt cheap) land overnight. Once in a small town and then in a big city but both the same bullshit!

Offlinezeylanicum
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trip Calulations [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27346373 - 06/13/21 06:37 AM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

SpaceCube,
You are FREE. You can do anything you want to do.
I've always been a free thinker/libertarian. If there is one thing that shrooms taught me it's that I am prisoner of my own making. They may have their laws, and prisons, and try to coerce us into certain behaviours, but no one can make us do anything.

Every society has its quirks and hypocrisy that we have to try to live with. During monarchic times, surely many saw that the emperor had no clothes, but also that they were powerless to do anything. So they tended their livestock and children and didn't attract too much attention.

These power structures however are evolving, and serve a purpose which benefits us more often now. Protects us, sometimes and victimizes us occasionally. It also benefits the corrupt and those at the top of the pyrimid. The paradox, we are secure and our rights are protected because of these societal organizations which collect taxes, but at the same time they also hold us captive. We never explicitly give consent, though we have the power to change it slowly.

Up here in Canada, there are laws ensuring universal healthcare and education. Government used these laws a century ago to kidnap children and place them in residential schools where they were abused, and 5-10% killed. But these same laws and power structures which performed these horrible atrocities also ensured the education of many others. Which lead to the great and complex society that we have today. Which produces complex materials that you can build tents and houses with for not a lot of money.

It's a package deal. It's self-learning and getting smarter.

There are many unjust laws such as those prohibiting the informed use of medicinal plants or who you can sleep with or marry. But even those are getting turned around. We live in a freeish society in the information age. There are also many laws and tax funded forces that will protect you and your land from roving gangs that want to take what is yours. There is no other species that lives by the pen except our own. And I would argue no better time to be free than the modern age. If your teeth start rotting out in the woods, a team of highly educated medical professionals will treat you with the most modern pharmaceuticals and equipment and save your life. If you have the money they can implant false teeth so you can still eat.

Many of these universities that trained the doctors provide course material to the public for free, often at their own expense because faculty is enlightened and sees the benefit on an educated society.

I'm sorry to sound patronizing SpaceCube. I have been in your shoes and do believe you to be intelligent for questioning these things. DON'T FALL INTO TRAPS at your young age. I have, despite seeing them. GAME THE SYSTEM, don't let it GAME YOU. Keep your eyes open and as cringey as it sounds now, STAY WOKE.

Offlineepilectric
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Vienna
Re: Trip Calulations [Re: zeylanicum]
    #27346504 - 06/13/21 10:14 AM (5 days, 4 hours ago)

tripping is our birthright. you're not harming anyone, not even yourself.

--------------------
i <3 shroomery

check out my sound https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Trip Calulations [Re: epilectric]
    #27346772 - 06/13/21 02:37 PM (5 days, 4 minutes ago)

Thanks guys, there is hope for humanity :smile: =)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience