Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27342974 - 06/10/21 11:44 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ashtray161 said:
I think I'm gonna do 3 grams. I prefer stronger trips and have a lot to work through. I need a hard reset. I know I'm not going to cure my opiate addiction in one night, but I'm hoping to find a grasp on it and get the ambition to do something about it again. I need to find peace from this overwhelming extensitinal dread I've been struggling with lately, this horrible anxiety and anti social behavior. I need relief from the intense depression I've been slipping in and out of. I forsee a possibly difficult trip. But I also have a very trusted nd experienced person to act as a trip sitter, a great setting and decent set, it's going to be good.
Intense I'm sure, but good.
I usually have harder times when I'm on the verge of a strong trip rather than just breaking thru. Trip anxiety is easier for me to escape from/straight up forget about and surrendering is easier for me to do with stronger experiences than when I stil lhave enough facilities to second guess if I'm okay over and over again. Thought loops are terrible but I'm usually too distracted by intense CEVs in heavy trips to get caught up in them most of the time.

I hear ya dude.

Not the same exact situation but I too have been going through some low & tough times like you describe, I can relate in some ways for sure. I have been really wanting to take a rather deep/intense trip lately for some of the same reasons. I've had 2 to 3 mild trips over the past year or so, and no doubt they have helped me in ways, but I've been feeling the need for a real deep "reset" & de-frag & refresh.

I also totally understand and relate to how you describe "surrendering" being easier to do with a heavy full on dose/deep trip versus a dose that's lower that leaves more of one "intact".

Quote:

Ashtray161 said:
Ive been hearing from a lot of people that APEs have less body load and feel "cleaner" than some other phenos.

Good news everyone, I have wifi again!! Woo!

From the few experiences I've had with the albino PE, yea I had virtually no body load at all. I did feel a bit heavy/sedated/lethargic during the initial phase of the trip but that's just part of the direct effect of psilocin, as far as unpleasant feels in the body I didn't feel anything at all really.

I'd say yea they do feel rather "clean" and light on the body....With that said, I have worked with basically only psilocybe cyans and psilocybe allenii over the past 8-ish years or so. So I'm making the comparison from those species, I haven't worked with any variety of cubensis besides these APES for many years now.

-OM

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDrGREENtum
BetigotsumWEED
Male

Loc: Mars
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27343131 - 06/10/21 01:21 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
Oooo, those bad boys look good. I think PE might be stronger but I don't know. Golden teacher kick my ass on the come up. PE seems really strange and alien, but I don't know if it's the mushrooms or just different trips. I don't think they are noticably stronger. Maybe a little. If anyone knows for sure it's not me, they all very greatly for me.

Do you clone or use ms syringes from sponsors?

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: DrGREENtum]
    #27343144 - 06/10/21 01:28 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I mean, APEs compared to Golden Teachers are the same trip, just strength variance.

1g APE , might equal 1.5g Golden Teacher.

same trip, more concentrated psilocin in the APES probably.

I always prefer standard cubensis, such as B+, Amazonian, Golden teacher.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: SpaceCube]
    #27343715 - 06/10/21 10:36 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I use MS from an online supplier to make LC. But I did clone PE to LC from one batch. I love growing PE. Never had anything but perfect grows from any mushrooms I grow, but I hear PE is hard to get right. Marthas are wonderful if you set them up right. Is APE any Stronger than PE?

I don't have guests or draw attention, just go to work and stay home and trip on the weekends sometimes. But unfortunately my brother made a stink when he was visiting and got drunk and the neighbors called the cops, so I had to let them in my house to watch him while he got his stuff, and I had all my gear out in the living room because I was painting my grow room. I can't imagine what they thought of it! flow hood, a sand blasting chamber converted to a glove box, six head fogger tub with all the gages and sensers, fans and racks, sixty jars with syringe filter and injection Port, bulk pasteurization unit, a couple big pressure canners, mini steel drums full of millit, bails of hay, and all the foil and scales and crap. It looked like I was able to grow enough to supply the US, but I just grow foodshrooms mostly. but I had just inoculated 18 big ass tubs of bulk with Gran spawn, so my MS B+ and first attempt at PE clone went out in a trash bag to the woods. God that would have made pounds of dry shrooms. I don't sell, fyi. Don't believe in it, but ain't knockin the suppliers. Anyway, that pile of straw/manure popped out some of the prettiest, meatiest, and god awful strong mushrooms I ever grew, bruising dark blue with the slightest brush of a finger, but as far as I could tell, none were PE. So my experience with them is from two different MS, to answer your question.

And yes, I am bragging about my setup, I put allot of work, research,and money into it.

Thank you Willy Myco and YouTube! Life long dream fulfilled and thanks brother for making it all useless.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Edited by Sub-Easy (06/10/21 10:43 PM)

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Loc: Rugby, England
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Sub-Easy] * 1
    #27343726 - 06/10/21 10:53 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

:homerlurk:

--------------------
(You Know What Time It Is)
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
"You never have to prove the fool a fool, just let them speak."
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.
Be Gay, Do Crime 161 1312

Invisiblealaskappalachian
Entitiologist

Loc: The 49th Dimension
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Ashtray161] * 2
    #27344368 - 06/11/21 12:03 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

*gives Ashtray a friendly poke on the shoulder *  You take those yet? :excuseme:

--------------------

THE 49TH MYCOJOURNAL: EXOTICS, AURORAS,  & ENTITIES

ISO:Gym punctifolius spores for trade :pm:

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: alaskappalachian]
    #27344572 - 06/11/21 03:39 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

alaskappalachian said:
*gives Ashtray a friendly poke on the shoulder *  You take those yet? :excuseme:

Tomorrow. I had something come up so I had to push it back again but tomorrow for sure. Im not letting anything stop me lol

--------------------
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Ashtray161] * 1
    #27344841 - 06/11/21 07:37 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

alan posted test results from cube comp, APEs and tidalwave came in similar potency as woodlovers. so no its not hearsay its tested fact so yes can expect 2X-4X potency from "normal" cubies. so could be even more depending on how experienced u are with cubes as could be 5-6X potency of street shrooms.. just something to keep in mind 3g is a big dose even for quality street cubes. had 7 g of some as a kid and not even close to 3g of fresh good shrooms. anyhoo may forget who or what u are for a bit :wink:

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: the man] * 1
    #27345003 - 06/11/21 11:49 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the man said:
alan posted test results from cube comp, APEs and tidalwave came in similar potency as woodlovers. so no its not hearsay its tested fact so yes can expect 2X-4X potency from "normal" cubies. so could be even more depending on how experienced u are with cubes as could be 5-6X potency of street shrooms.. just something to keep in mind 3g is a big dose even for quality street cubes. had 7 g of some as a kid and not even close to 3g of fresh good shrooms. anyhoo may forget who or what u are for a bit :wink:

If i were taking normal cubies id prolly be taking 7grams so I think 3 is gonna get me right around where im aiming for.
I need a hard reset, not looking for a fun afternoon. Were getting spirtiual up in this bitch lol. This time tomorrow ill be in the midst of healing.
Im not letting anything stop me this time. Not work, not distractions, not nothin. Shrooms desire I will be tripping tomorrow haha.
Im really really excited.
Ill be doing cultivation stuff and a little bit of trimming all day (at home thank god) so itll be a perfect day to prepare myself and think on my intentions for the whole day.
I plan on starting to make the tea around 7. The sun hasnt been going fully down til damn near 10pm here lately and I want to be coming up and the sun is setting and it be fully dark by the time im completely in it.
My housemate is going to be dosing too but taking a very small dose of normal cubies. Prolly 1 to 1.5 grams. Hes one of the few people ive met whos taken the same high doses with the even more frequency than me so I trust him to trip sit while on a relatively low dose. Hell id trust him to trip sit on 2.5, 3 grams. Probably not more than that, no matter what he says though. It just gets too unpredictable past that point for my comfort.
We have some big amazingly loud singing bowls to play during the trip and the living room in the main house is built around using psychedelics in it so its a really comfortable space. And its leads right into my beautiful back yard/garden thats right on a river so everythings going to be golden.

Im forseeing one of the most important and powerful trips of my life with the way everything is lined up, the fact Im consuming mush I grew myself AND consuming Albino Penis Envies for the first time. All that ontop of the fact that ive been on a break for nearly a year. this is gonna be intense :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleLovage
Full Time Ding Dong
 User Gallery

#27345030 - 06/12/21 12:41 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Aight Ashtray. Enough with the things coming up. Nobody has that much going on in their life that every day things come up. It’s fine to shit or get off the pot. Fire the puppies down and go for the ride. If your worried take 2g and if ya need another gram in an hour eat it up.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME BROTHER!!

--------------------
Dear God, did you see all the boobs on that guy…

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Lovage] * 1
    #27345220 - 06/12/21 07:24 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lovage said:
Aight Ashtray. Enough with the things coming up. Nobody has that much going on in their life that every day things come up. It’s fine to shit or get off the pot. Fire the puppies down and go for the ride. If your worried take 2g and if ya need another gram in an hour eat it up.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME BROTHER!!

Lol I know you're excited for the upcoming amazing trip report but things rly do come up in my life that often. My whole job is things coming up XD
Today's the day though, 12.5 Hours til dosing

--------------------

InvisibleLovage
Full Time Ding Dong
 User Gallery

#27345251 - 06/12/21 08:24 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck brother. This is like waiting for XMAS though. I’m getting pretty antsy lol.

--------------------

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Lovage] * 2
    #27345255 - 06/12/21 08:31 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Woowee. Got them pretrip jitters

--------------------

Offlinemocknbird
Not stranger than u
Loc: Pac NW
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: openmind]
    #27345504 - 06/12/21 12:16 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

>They also felt pretty "light" on my body too.

Could u elaborate?

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

#27345673 - 06/12/21 02:56 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ashtray161 said:
Woowee. Got them pretrip jitters

Me too. Be strong!

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

OfflineKosmick
FeelsGoodMan

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: LeafRaker] * 1
    #27348049 - 06/14/21 03:08 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

So, what happened?

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Kosmick]
    #27348071 - 06/14/21 03:35 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kosmick said:
So, what happened?

I tripped balls. 250mg THH as a precursor to 9grams of Ps ovoideocystidiata in a double-infusion tea. I'm considering writing a trip report.

I still want to hear about Ashtray161 and his APEs!

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: LeafRaker]
    #27348142 - 06/14/21 04:38 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

LeafRaker said:

250mg THH as a precursor to 9grams of Ps ovoideocystidiata in a double-infusion tea.

:crazy:

U wild.

I too am curious & waiting to hear how things went for Ashtray.

-OM

--------------------

InvisibleLovage
Full Time Ding Dong
 User Gallery

Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: openmind]
    #27348203 - 06/14/21 05:09 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe they are that strong that Ash is still buggin out  :hewut:

--------------------

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
Re: Are APEs Really THAT Strong? [Re: Lovage] * 2
    #27348248 - 06/14/21 05:53 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Another one lost to the APE, RIP ashtray :hamletmonkey:

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals