Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OnlinePrimalSoup
won't you please help my dog?
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: pesa] * 1
    #27342188 - 06/09/21 10:44 PM (8 days, 15 hours ago)

Tea in high doses can be really interesting. :hereyougo:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OnlineSkizor1337
Trip King
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27342598 - 06/10/21 09:29 AM (8 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Tea in high doses can be really interesting. :hereyougo:

I can't imagine eating a pile of them anymore :lol:

Tea is perfect and even if the duration of the trip is only about 4-5HRS (mostly 4 IME) then so be it.

I'd rather blast off quick and return soon

--------------------
100% Professional Psychonaut
Trippin' Aint Easy

Onlinepesa
Male User Gallery

#27343303 - 06/10/21 05:42 PM (7 days, 20 hours ago)

will do it soon :solidnod:

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: pesa]
    #27343319 - 06/10/21 05:57 PM (7 days, 20 hours ago)

It's hard to describe but I recognize a point where I feel as if I'm very far away from my body. Then moments later I reconnect with my body and I begin to have cev.

OnlinePrimalSoup
won't you please help my dog?
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27343378 - 06/10/21 06:51 PM (7 days, 19 hours ago)

That's interesting too.  My theory is there has to be some kind of disconnection/reconnection in the resting states of the brain (to go from the left hand map to the right hand map) and that during that things get weirder than usual.

Is there anybody that suddenly notices they're tripping, but didn't realize it?  Because I've had that happen fairly often. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Grain Prep  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Onlinepesa
Male User Gallery

#27343458 - 06/10/21 08:05 PM (7 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
That's interesting too.  My theory is there has to be some kind of disconnection/reconnection in the resting states of the brain (to go from the left hand map to the right hand map) and that during that things get weirder than usual.

Is there anybody that suddenly notices they're tripping, but didn't realize it?  Because I've had that happen fairly often. :cookiemonster:

happened to me a lot of times while on 8g to 15g while eating shrooms in first 30 minutes, i am tripping but didnt realize till 30 to 40 minutes later like how i got to this point but usually don't matter during trip but after trips mostly is noticeable.

thanx to psilocybinjunkie introducing me to SAT, you can fairly notice everything some strains of SAT has no high ime and noticing things is a lot easy and most of things i could notice was on SAT
like all shrooms in higher dosage psychoses and body high is extreme but SAT let you notice a lot of things even when you are coming back to your body or conscience

psilocybinjunkie is gate way to 40 pf jars of SAT :snoopyes:

Edited by pesa (06/10/21 08:06 PM)

OfflineGrainPsilo
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: pesa]
    #27343546 - 06/10/21 09:21 PM (7 days, 16 hours ago)

I always get a feeling of energy in my sternum and heavy limbs first I always feel waves of tripping too where I can feel like the mushrooms are 1/3 digested 2/3 digested and finally completely digested over the next 2 hours and then feel I have completely absorbed them into my mind/body and I feel super light and a euphoric body buzz, then its just all mental stuff thats impossible to describe.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How does your trip start? [Re: GrainPsilo]
    #27343609 - 06/10/21 10:15 PM (7 days, 15 hours ago)

Sometimes I am wondering if I am stoned, but I am at the same time strobing - with large geometric areas of vision disjointed and re-stabilizing like a cubist painting, and balance can be an issue when I stand.

and it is not new, I had been simply adapting to it while reading or whatever, this happens a lot to me and then I remember to enjoy it.

--------------------

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27343622 - 06/10/21 10:33 PM (7 days, 15 hours ago)

trips all start with me getting distracted and not thinking about tripping while being distracted. like something catches my eye and I wonder 'why did that catch my eye' rather than 'am I tripping?'

OnlineSkizor1337
Trip King
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27344283 - 06/11/21 01:05 PM (7 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Sometimes I am wondering if I am stoned, but I am at the same time strobing - with large geometric areas of vision disjointed and re-stabilizing like a cubist painting, and balance can be an issue when I stand.

and it is not new, I had been simply adapting to it while reading or whatever, this happens a lot to me and then I remember to enjoy it.

You would be fun to trip with

--------------------
100% Professional Psychonaut
Trippin' Aint Easy

OfflineGrainPsilo
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: Skizor1337]
    #27345294 - 06/12/21 11:15 AM (6 days, 2 hours ago)

I took 2 grams with a large dose of gabapentin and tons of weed the other night and the euphoria was so intense it was wild, I was standing at my kitchen counter and for hours was struggling to even pack bowls to smoke just laughing hysterically trying to cut up my weed as it crawled away from my on the counter.  I was listening to trance and had my head pressed up against my cabinets feeling these insane pulses of energy to through my body, it felt like the mushrooms were wringing out every bit of pleasure out of my body like a wet rag and I kept writhing in euphoria making these audible "Mwuaaaaaah" noises of pleasure haha. I listened to the same song for hours without noticing, was just a laughing nose running/eyes running slobbering mess rolling around my my floor at times.  Something about taking it with  gabapentin makes it way more intense and it also removes the edginess of tripping allowing it to just be fucking awesome.

InvisibleAntsInYourPants

Re: When the trip starts [Re: 4d6Mycology]
    #27347162 - 06/13/21 09:22 PM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

Quote:

4d6Mycology said:
It's always been the same for me. As soon as I start to feel a slight stoney feeling and breathing becomes slightly shallow, the stoney feeling seems to break like a fever when everything starts morphing. The barrier that one crosses in this process is hard to describe, like being closer to a glass wall that you can see through and then poof you're on the other side. I've always thought of it like a "soul shift". My present conscious mind lets go of the wheel and my inner mind (soul) takes over.

Also, breathing is fucking awesome. Taking deep breaths on a come up can really have a positive influence on my trips, it feels damn near orgasmic :tongue2:

The breathing is always how I tell as well. I notice I'm breathing shallow then I'll take a nice deep breathe and the air just tastes a little bit different. That's when I know I'm ready for blast off.

Offlineepilectric
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Vienna
Re: When the trip starts [Re: 4d6Mycology]
    #27347496 - 06/14/21 05:17 AM (4 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

4d6Mycology said:
It's always been the same for me. As soon as I start to feel a slight stoney feeling and breathing becomes slightly shallow, the stoney feeling seems to break like a fever when everything starts morphing. The barrier that one crosses in this process is hard to describe, like being closer to a glass wall that you can see through and then poof you're on the other side. I've always thought of it like a "soul shift". My present conscious mind lets go of the wheel and my inner mind (soul) takes over.

Also, breathing is fucking awesome. Taking deep breaths on a come up can really have a positive influence on my trips, it feels damn near orgasmic :tongue2:

cool description

--------------------
i <3 shroomery

check out my sound https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Amazon ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience