Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineblessed

Loc: ation: Tasmania Flag
Psilocybe Subaeruginosa Spore Questions
    #27343460 - 06/10/21 08:06 PM (2 days, 17 minutes ago)

Hello everyone.

Just wanted please some advice on using spores to try and start new patches in woodchips.  Are there any do's or don'ts that I should be aware of when trying to start new patches or is it just add spores to water & apply to top of woodchips & walkaway?

I'm using spores from Psilocybe subaeruginosa.  Just a quick few questions please;

Should spores be added while (or when it's soon to) rain?, or when it's sunny?
Should I dig a small hole (removing some woodchips, but not going down to soil) and then add the spore water in the hole I just made with the intention of placing woodchips back on top to cover spores?

Can I add spores any time of the year or is winter the best time (when they grow)?
Can I use paper to first get the spores (instead of aluminum foil) and then just place paper (flat or scrunched up) with spores under a layer of woodchips?

Thanks for any advice, have a good day :thumbup:.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation