Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: pesa] * 1
    #27342188 - 06/09/21 08:44 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Tea in high doses can be really interesting. :hereyougo:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27342598 - 06/10/21 07:29 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Tea in high doses can be really interesting. :hereyougo:

I can't imagine eating a pile of them anymore :lol:

Tea is perfect and even if the duration of the trip is only about 4-5HRS (mostly 4 IME) then so be it.

I'd rather blast off quick and return soon

--------------------
100% Professional Psychonaut
Trippin' Aint Easy

Offlinepesa
Male User Gallery

#27343303 - 06/10/21 03:42 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

will do it soon :solidnod:

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: pesa]
    #27343319 - 06/10/21 03:57 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

It's hard to describe but I recognize a point where I feel as if I'm very far away from my body. Then moments later I reconnect with my body and I begin to have cev.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27343378 - 06/10/21 04:51 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

That's interesting too.  My theory is there has to be some kind of disconnection/reconnection in the resting states of the brain (to go from the left hand map to the right hand map) and that during that things get weirder than usual.

Is there anybody that suddenly notices they're tripping, but didn't realize it?  Because I've had that happen fairly often. :cookiemonster:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinepesa
Male User Gallery

#27343458 - 06/10/21 06:05 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
That's interesting too.  My theory is there has to be some kind of disconnection/reconnection in the resting states of the brain (to go from the left hand map to the right hand map) and that during that things get weirder than usual.

Is there anybody that suddenly notices they're tripping, but didn't realize it?  Because I've had that happen fairly often. :cookiemonster:

happened to me a lot of times while on 8g to 15g while eating shrooms in first 30 minutes, i am tripping but didnt realize till 30 to 40 minutes later like how i got to this point but usually don't matter during trip but after trips mostly is noticeable.

thanx to psilocybinjunkie introducing me to SAT, you can fairly notice everything some strains of SAT has no high ime and noticing things is a lot easy and most of things i could notice was on SAT
like all shrooms in higher dosage psychoses and body high is extreme but SAT let you notice a lot of things even when you are coming back to your body or conscience

psilocybinjunkie is gate way to 40 pf jars of SAT :snoopyes:

Edited by pesa (06/10/21 06:06 PM)

OfflineGrainPsilo
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: pesa]
    #27343546 - 06/10/21 07:21 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I always get a feeling of energy in my sternum and heavy limbs first I always feel waves of tripping too where I can feel like the mushrooms are 1/3 digested 2/3 digested and finally completely digested over the next 2 hours and then feel I have completely absorbed them into my mind/body and I feel super light and a euphoric body buzz, then its just all mental stuff thats impossible to describe.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: How does your trip start? [Re: GrainPsilo]
    #27343609 - 06/10/21 08:15 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Sometimes I am wondering if I am stoned, but I am at the same time strobing - with large geometric areas of vision disjointed and re-stabilizing like a cubist painting, and balance can be an issue when I stand.

and it is not new, I had been simply adapting to it while reading or whatever, this happens a lot to me and then I remember to enjoy it.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27343622 - 06/10/21 08:33 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

trips all start with me getting distracted and not thinking about tripping while being distracted. like something catches my eye and I wonder 'why did that catch my eye' rather than 'am I tripping?'

OfflineSkizor1337
Trip King

Loc: USA Flag
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27344283 - 06/11/21 11:05 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
Sometimes I am wondering if I am stoned, but I am at the same time strobing - with large geometric areas of vision disjointed and re-stabilizing like a cubist painting, and balance can be an issue when I stand.

and it is not new, I had been simply adapting to it while reading or whatever, this happens a lot to me and then I remember to enjoy it.

You would be fun to trip with

--------------------
100% Professional Psychonaut
Trippin' Aint Easy

OfflineGrainPsilo
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: Skizor1337]
    #27345294 - 06/12/21 09:15 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I took 2 grams with a large dose of gabapentin and tons of weed the other night and the euphoria was so intense it was wild, I was standing at my kitchen counter and for hours was struggling to even pack bowls to smoke just laughing hysterically trying to cut up my weed as it crawled away from my on the counter.  I was listening to trance and had my head pressed up against my cabinets feeling these insane pulses of energy to through my body, it felt like the mushrooms were wringing out every bit of pleasure out of my body like a wet rag and I kept writhing in euphoria making these audible "Mwuaaaaaah" noises of pleasure haha. I listened to the same song for hours without noticing, was just a laughing nose running/eyes running slobbering mess rolling around my my floor at times.  Something about taking it with  gabapentin makes it way more intense and it also removes the edginess of tripping allowing it to just be fucking awesome.

InvisibleAntsInYourPants

Re: When the trip starts [Re: 4d6Mycology]
    #27347162 - 06/13/21 07:22 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

4d6Mycology said:
It's always been the same for me. As soon as I start to feel a slight stoney feeling and breathing becomes slightly shallow, the stoney feeling seems to break like a fever when everything starts morphing. The barrier that one crosses in this process is hard to describe, like being closer to a glass wall that you can see through and then poof you're on the other side. I've always thought of it like a "soul shift". My present conscious mind lets go of the wheel and my inner mind (soul) takes over.

Also, breathing is fucking awesome. Taking deep breaths on a come up can really have a positive influence on my trips, it feels damn near orgasmic :tongue2:

The breathing is always how I tell as well. I notice I'm breathing shallow then I'll take a nice deep breathe and the air just tastes a little bit different. That's when I know I'm ready for blast off.

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
Re: When the trip starts [Re: 4d6Mycology]
    #27347496 - 06/14/21 03:17 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

4d6Mycology said:
It's always been the same for me. As soon as I start to feel a slight stoney feeling and breathing becomes slightly shallow, the stoney feeling seems to break like a fever when everything starts morphing. The barrier that one crosses in this process is hard to describe, like being closer to a glass wall that you can see through and then poof you're on the other side. I've always thought of it like a "soul shift". My present conscious mind lets go of the wheel and my inner mind (soul) takes over.

Also, breathing is fucking awesome. Taking deep breaths on a come up can really have a positive influence on my trips, it feels damn near orgasmic :tongue2:

cool description

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Offlineindividualist
Stranger
Loc: Central Florida
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: epilectric]
    #27363299 - 06/25/21 07:45 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

First I notice intense tinnitus (ears ringing), then I get cold.  Freezing, shivering cold, especially at the extremities and nose.  The first half hour to hour of good tripping is spent trying to warm up.

The intensity of the ear ringing is a good indication of the strength of the trip I'm about to have.

--------------------
Question with boldness

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: How does your trip start? [Re: individualist] * 1
    #27364482 - 06/26/21 08:01 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Usually it's something like

"Aww shit am i tripping?"

Then eventually it becomes

"Yeah im tripping"

Mushrooms usually an hour of confusing come up then very quickly away we go.

Actually i need to do that soon. Way way overdue.

Lsd usually a little more tapering into it but pretty quick transition.

Almost instantaneous id wager between the two states.

I dont think it was always this way.

Im a little high right now

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi

Loc: The Primordial Mind
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: Enkidu]
    #27364539 - 06/26/21 09:04 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Either starts with some Apprehension or an awesome sense of comfort & relaxation can be eased into.

That or there’s a distinct “ping” that goes off through awareness that’s exactly like when you become aware that you are dreaming whilst asleep lying in bed at night - ie - lucidity strikes like lightning across the dark primordial sky. :rocket:. Ha.  It’s so terrifyingly beautiful.

That’s about when I can tell the mind is really doing it’s thing and expressing itself across the display of perceived sensory phenomena in both so many subtle & gross ways.  Pure enchantment with mind & reality ensues.

:mushroom2:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

Edited by The Blind Ass (06/26/21 10:12 PM)

Offlineomnivision6
Stranger
Re: How does your trip start? [Re: The Blind Ass] * 2
    #27365799 - 06/28/21 02:27 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

I've only done them twice. Each time came on pretty much the same.

I was lying in bed with my wife just waiting for it. I became aware of my breathing and felt very relaxed. The ceiling began to have shapes like a transparent kaleidoscope. Then I felt like I was underwater. Everything slightly muffled.

I can't wait to do them more as I felt amazing for a couple weeks after each trip. Helped my PTSD more than anything the VA ever gave to me.

InvisibleFridgedoor
Psssssst!
Male

Re: How does your trip start? [Re: omnivision6]
    #27365810 - 06/28/21 03:13 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

For me it depends a bit on whether I am hiking, which I used to do a lot back in the days or if I am just laying in bed with my eyes closed, which is how I trip these days.

One of the very first things that indicate my come-up is the constant urge to yawn deeply. I only get that when the dose is right though.

--------------------
Hokus Pokus Fidibus!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract