Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

Psilo-Gummies - possible to get 400g fresh down to 1/3 cup of tea?
    #27340234 - 06/08/21 02:55 PM (9 days, 22 hours ago)

I've been messing around with different gummy candy recipes/ingredients/ratios for a few months now, and finally have something I'm extremely happy with. I'd like to be able to add psilo extract to the recipe in place of the water and have some edibles that are easier on the stomach, but still require some digestion, meaning a more even and less front-loaded trip than straight tea.

Anyway, my standard batch uses 1/3 cup of water (which is 80g), and makes 20 gummy worms. Ideally I would want each worm to contain about 20g of fresh (2g dried) equivalent potency, times 20 worms = 400g fresh mushrooms.

I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried reducing that far and what their results were. I'm assuming that the actives weigh far less than that, so in theory it would be possible. My plan right now is to get the actives out quickly with a citric acid tea method, filter out the solid material, and then slow boil the water off for as long as it takes to reduce the final product to 1/3 cup.

I would appreciate any advice or insight from people who have attempted something like this. And of course when I've got everything working properly and consistently, I'll share my full gummy tek with y'all!

Edited by Phrontist (06/08/21 07:10 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: Psilo-Gummies - possible to get 400g fresh down to 1/3 cup of tea? [Re: Phrontist]
    #27343089 - 06/10/21 02:55 PM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

You can just make crystals and mix in the powder. It's a little tricky but if you can't find an easier way, that would work for sure.

Edited by Sub-Easy (06/11/21 03:41 AM)

OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

Re: Psilo-Gummies - possible to get 400g fresh down to 1/3 cup of tea? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27344756 - 06/11/21 08:13 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

You talking about an alcohol extraction? Something else? Is there a specific tek you follow for this?

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Re: Psilo-Gummies - possible to get 400g fresh down to 1/3 cup of tea? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27344920 - 06/11/21 10:54 PM (6 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
You can just make crystals and mix in the powder. It's a little tricky but if you can't find an easier way, that would work for sure.

this DOES NOT WORK!  I repeat do not try any ethanol extractions... the easiest homemade is methanol and a solid vac filter connected to a glass setup, and thats even possible to mess up.

just make a water extract, reduce to volume carefully, and then use that in place of water in the recipe.  members do that here to great success.

--------------------
My Daily Stack: Rhodiola Rosea, True Calm, Ginkgo Biloba, Fresh Bee Pollen, Lions Mane/Reishi/Chaga/Cordyceps Complex, Kanna, Full Spectrum Multivitamin, Full Spectrum Omega Fatty Acids, Zyflamend Full Body Support, Turmeric and Black Pepper Complex, Ashwaghanda, Skullcap, Magnolia Bark, NAC, Beta-Carotene, Potassium and Magnesium.

Go ahead and PM me or ask about it, as well as microdosing LSD.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: Psilo-Gummies - possible to get 400g fresh down to 1/3 cup of tea? [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #27344964 - 06/12/21 12:16 AM (6 days, 13 hours ago)

You are probably right but I think it was RR that posted the tech if I remember correctly,(don't hold me to that) along with others, so it might still be worth looking into, unless you are 100% sure it won't work. Iv seen pictures of the crystals and proses and I think I remember chemical analysis was done. I've seen more than one article/tek and they seemed pretty sure that they did it with success. But I remember something about the pure psylocin  it produced having a bad effect on them. My memory is hazy but I don't remember ever seeing anything to the contrary.

OfflinePhrontist
Determined
 User Gallery

Re: Psilo-Gummies - possible to get 400g fresh down to 1/3 cup of tea? [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #27345557 - 06/12/21 03:10 PM (5 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Quote:

Sub-Easy said:

this DOES NOT WORK!  I repeat do not try any ethanol extractions... the easiest homemade is methanol and a solid vac filter connected to a glass setup, and thats even possible to mess up.

just make a water extract, reduce to volume carefully, and then use that in place of water in the recipe.  members do that here to great success.

Yeah, that's my plan. Was just wondering what the other guy was referring to. I need water in the recipe anyway, so I don't need to make it more complicated than a water extraction.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles, CBD Oils

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience