Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSpaceCube
π

0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis.
    #27342744 - 06/10/21 09:14 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I took like 0.7 grams of Psilocybe Amazonian Cubensis.

I felt an information download, like I was receiving intergalactic intelligence from a higher intelligence such as a supercomputer information download.

At first, I felt like I was dieing, like legetamately, and am wondering what caused that feeling?

at first, I felt like I was literally dieing, like I was saying my final goodbyes and was about to vomit and black out...

Do you guys think, I live in a humid area, that my mushrooms could of absorbed moisture due to the humid air, and grown botulism toxin?

So the shrooms got moisture, grew mold contams in storage, and then I ate them, got sick, body beat the infection, then I tripped normally?

I think this is what happened.

Thanks.

Also, when I took the 0.7 grams, I could hear peoples thoughts or like penetrate into their mind and sense what their thoughts and emotions are.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: SpaceCube]
    #27342756 - 06/10/21 09:19 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

This is a great post! Let us know what happens when you eat 5 grams. Then you will control the thoughts in others heads!

OnlineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: Enjoil]
    #27342768 - 06/10/21 09:23 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Pretty sure the op is trolling.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #27342839 - 06/10/21 10:03 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Well I wouldn't be rude and say your being silly, but are you sure you mean to say 0.7 and not 7g? 0.7 seems to only do that to the very few chosen ones,and in there case, yes, they are plugging in to a hyperstellar Differentiated quark exelerator manifold.

I don't think spoiled mushrooms can grow anything that other food can't grow, so maybe a slight case of food poisoning.

If they are fresh then bad stuff probably wouldn't grow on them because they are alive and can fight off infection on themselves, but other than that it sounds like a normal trip to me.

P.S. I might be giving you a little more generosity because I still don't know if you are that beautiful girl in the picture. I'm working on not doing that.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Edited by Sub-Easy (06/10/21 10:39 AM)

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27342858 - 06/10/21 10:13 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I once got really sick in Tucson when I was a kid. Me and my friend split an 8th that my other friend gave us. He proceeded to drink a bottle of vodka and put on a light show for us with two giant incense sticks! Burned his eye! Lol. Anyways the next day my friend and I were really sick! Our lungs were filled with fluid that looked like sea foam. It lasted for about 4-5 days. We took all kinds of over the counter meds I found at a healthfood store.  That sucked bad.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

#27342879 - 06/10/21 10:20 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

If the mushrooms made you sick then most likely you'd have been sick for longer than the duration of the experience. Shrooms are weird and the mind is powerful.

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27343013 - 06/10/21 12:07 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I'm being 100% honest here.

I had a full trip on 0.7 grams.
It was top shelf, organic, great genetics fruits though.

And I only got sick at the onset of the trip, like 30 minutes to 1 hour after taking the shrooms.

Once the nausea passed, It was like being on a roller coaster, and I was over the hill, like no turning back, and I was fully tripping.

As we drove (I was the passenger in car) into Las Vegas, I could see the pollution and disfunction of modern society, with cars polluting the prescious air, the traffic and thought... people created this crowded, polluted city, where they stress and yell at other cars in traffic....

And I wanted to instantly go to some sheltered Gregorian Monk Retreat where I can meditate with a few friends somewhere far away.

But then I realised I had to find peace within myself, dispite the chaous around me in the city.

So then, I realized I'd just help my family check into the hotel, get into our room, and then I'll just lay on the bed hugging the Earth for dear life.

I could sense what people were thinking, feeling, and about to do, and I tried to direct it so my family had a great time. Sorta how when you know your about to get a phone call, then you get a phone call.

I went from a normal me, to being like, CEO of Country Material, intelligent, logical and sane, within 1 hour during the peak of the trip.

I realised how much I wanted to take shrooms more often, and I speculate that this universe is just a simulation or experiment, created buy a higher intelligence.

I saw a giant hand guiding me to certain places or events, like the hand of God showing me the way to victory. We found a CBD Hemp Joint store, and were guided automatically to a 'Smoking Area' in the shade, where we could smoke our Hemp CBD joint.

I honestly belive in God now, and think that our Universe is a creation from a benevolent higher intelligence.

Thats the type of material I'm not supposed to talk about, but is so important as a discovery of Existence I feel I have to make a Note of it here.

Thanks!

I saw the matrix, I saw the Neo with Sunglasses coder hacker with the green 1's and 0's, these were a combination of imagination, memory, and real live observation of the code of reality.

I think we are computer programs, created by a higher intelligence to simulate and solve situations.

Such as 'What would Humans do if.... a 100 Mile wide Asteroid were hurtling twords Earth??'

Then us Humans solve the question: "We could re-direct the asteroid with Kinetic impact to steer the Asteroid away from Earth."

Edited by SpaceCube (06/10/21 12:14 PM)

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
    #27343647 - 06/10/21 09:04 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

That makes sense. Very nice 🙂

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: Sub-Easy] * 1
    #27343891 - 06/11/21 02:22 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

That's pretty common. Low doses can do that absolutely.
Also, Amazonas cubensis can be extremly potent in my experience. I really like the fat & dense stems that they usually grow, almost similar to some PE varieties in looks and! potency.
I grow only Amazonas shrooms for several years now, because of the fat fruits and their potency.
Half a gram can make your vision warp heavily already, and 1g of small immature shrooms can feel like 2.5g of regular cubes (like golden teachers) easily.
So getting a full trip from less than a gram is what I experience with the (european) Amazonas(PES) variety all the time, especially when harvested early. :thumbup:

I usually make chocolate pralines with 1.3g each, that's already a full trip per chocolate. Eat two and you are litterally floating in colorfull mandalas.

-

Offlinethe man
still masked
Other User Gallery

Loc: C A N A D A
Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: Pandemoon]
    #27344856 - 06/11/21 07:46 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

first trip when ur 13 is pretty crazy! checking in with your mom and dad def would make things more intense as just have to keep it all internal lol. always first trips seem WAY more intense..

InvisibleSpaceCube
π

Re: 0.7 dried grams of Amazonian Cubensis. [Re: the man]
    #27346065 - 06/12/21 09:21 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

i was 18 the first time i took shrooms. not 13.

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
    #27346698 - 06/13/21 11:18 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

yes, can be 0,7g can be strong..

btw is that you on the pic, SpaceCube?

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order