Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineManianFHS
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #27342278 - 06/10/21 12:34 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
I woulda been like WTF and ate the wings anyway.

same.

In a pizza related matter, we were hanging out playing cards on Sunday, got drunk and ordered pizza from dominoes - 2 large pizzas. 30 minites llater that shit arrives and its one medium (or maybe large i dunno), but its one. Were like WTF and sure enough the app said we only got one. That pizza was $30

THIRTY FUCKING DOLLARS FOR ONE DOMINOES PIZZA. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK.

pizza was gross as fuck too, cheese wouldnt coagulate, so it was like cheesy soup on bread. Fucking inflation. Fucking Biden!

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinedruqs
ALKALOIDOHOLIC
 User Gallery
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Cracked Egg] * 1
    #27342299 - 06/10/21 12:58 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

seems like a really pathetic thing to get upset over

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: druqs]
    #27342306 - 06/10/21 01:07 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Let’s not take it too far OP is a cool dude. I think we’ve all gotten pissed over small shit before:shrug: he’s just looking for some outside opinions

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Loc: Mom's Kitchen
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Rebelutionsssss]
    #27342322 - 06/10/21 01:26 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Yeah CrackedEgg should just get a little table for future deliveries and apologize for going all belligerent on the delivery driver.

I have worked in kitchens, generally they are pretty filthy unless there's days with downtime for deep cleaning.  Unfortunately most employer's see this as an unnecessary expense.

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: namaste] * 4
    #27342427 - 06/10/21 03:59 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Rebelutionsssss said:
Let’s not take it too far OP is a cool dude.

No, he's a PIG3 consumer who berated someone who risked hir life to provide him with a service. I drop and go for all specified no-contact deliveries unless it's raining or no pre-set tip. I wait for the customer to open the door as I return to my car, give thanks and go. Never any complaints for that. Granted, the individual food is always bagged. I'm not going to deliver food that is'nt packaged properly. But that's the thing. It's not the delivery driver's fault that the food here was'nt packaged properly, that's kitchen staff. The delivery drivers always get blamed by these ICs for fuckups that are'nt their responsibility. The DD was busy with deliveries and did'nt want to listen to your shit. Got a problem? Call the shop. Do'nt take it out on the person who just burned hir petrol and risked hir life trying to avoid all these fucking Toyotadopes on the roadways for you to stuff your face.

--------------------

OfflineTight Lunchbox
Drunk cat

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Cracked Egg] * 3
    #27342484 - 06/10/21 06:03 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

It sounds to me like you completely lost your shit over a plastic bag. You seriously made a thread about this?

You are an entitled asshole from the sounds of it.

--------------------
"it's all a joke between mom contractions and coffin fittings"

Offlinegopher
Trusted Objectifier
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Tight Lunchbox]
    #27342493 - 06/10/21 06:22 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

yeah, I ordered PizzaPizza, and I expected the guy to just place the pizza on the ground in front of the door, but he walked around the side and placed it on a chair, luckily my friend saw the delivery guy out the side window, I never would have thought to look around the side for the pizza

what kinda container were the wings in? next time put a chair or something in front of the door if you are going to pay online

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

---:kratom:--- Not

OfflineTripsurfer
Asante made me rich
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Cracked Egg]
    #27342549 - 06/10/21 08:21 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Its weird, but I still would eat the wings. Not above trying to get a refund though

Acting like that to the delivery guy was unnecessary imo :shrug: but we all have a bad day sometimes

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: gopher]
    #27342555 - 06/10/21 08:27 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

There appears to be a split opinion..

Let's clear a few things up.

I am not an entitled ass hole.. you say I overreacted over something minor and degraded the driver, right? Some of your responses towards my replays are in the same boat. Sure, you're not cussing, but people don't really cuss when typing.. they do, but it's not the same. I also ALWAYS cuss like a fucking sailor no matter the situation.

No matter how you spin it while trying to make yourself come off as a perfect saint, what this guy did was not ok. At all.

I understand how no contact works. You place the food in a bag, you tie the bag, and you place the food down. That's it. No more. No less.

ALSO.. here's a biggie.. I did not select no contact/ contactless. I had his cash tip. So..... When he knocked on the door I expected him to have the food. He hands it to me and I hand him a tip.

INSTEAD he places the food on the ground, bangs on the door, and runs off.

This was not ok at all. I was extremely upset how this played out and when I saw him and asked him about the bag he says, "I have 5 deliveries".

:facepalm:

I don't feel bad and that whole situation is not ok. What pissed me off even more.. the wings weren't even mixed in the sauce. It looks like they grabbed a container, globbed some sauce and plopped it in there, and then threw some plain wings on top.

And just to add.. I ended up eating a few of the wings. It was sketchy, but my hunger got the best of me.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

Offlinegopher
Trusted Objectifier
I'm a teapot

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Cracked Egg]
    #27342561 - 06/10/21 08:32 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

id be more pissed about plain wings on top then the wings on the floor, Pizza Hut BTFO

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: gopher] * 2
    #27342583 - 06/10/21 09:09 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

I was working for a pizza place back in the 90's. it was a busy night and the drivers were overloaded with orders. One guy was sent out on several deliveries.

Now, in the area where this guy was delivering one of his orders there were a bunch of big old houses that had been converted into apartments. They had huge double doors in the front, and when you opened them, there was a foyer leading to people's front doors. He gets to the building, and tries to open the door to go in, but the door is stuck. He wrestles with it for a few moments, eventually giving it a good kick and the door comes open.

Instead of a foyer, he sees a family sitting in their living room. He had to call back to the store and tell the manager working that night so they could re-make the orders he hadn't finished because he had to stay and talk to police.

The end.

--------------------
(•_•)
<) )~  ANTIFA
/ \
\(•_•)
( (>    SUPER
/ \
(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

Don't vibe my harsh, bro.

Offlinegopher
Trusted Objectifier
I'm a teapot

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #27342585 - 06/10/21 09:15 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

what happened to the pizza?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit! Flag
Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: gopher]
    #27342593 - 06/10/21 09:23 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

He went on to become a small Italian restaurant outside Spokane, WA.

--------------------
(•_•)
<) )~  ANTIFA
/ \
\(•_•)
( (>    SUPER
/ \
(•_•)
<) )>    SOLDIERS
  / \

Don't vibe my harsh, bro.

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: gopher] * 1
    #27342600 - 06/10/21 09:33 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

It kind of changes things a little bit of that you didn't select no-contact.  I still would prefer my food without the bag.

The delivery driver should make it a point to carry extra bags if not provided by the kitchen for crazies like OP that need their precious 10 gallon plasctic bag to make them feel safe so that they don't chase down said delivery driver and start going apeshit about some giant, unnecessary stupid plastic bag.

The wings should have been mixed with sauce, that's the real outrage in this whole scenario.

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: gopher] * 2
    #27342604 - 06/10/21 09:39 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Cracked Egg said:
I understand how no contact works. You place the food in a bag, you tie the bag, and you place the food down. That's it. No more. No less.

You apparently do'nt know how food delivery works. Drivers do'nt carry individual items and then bag them up once they get to the door. Orders should be bagged up by kitchen staff before they leave. What, do you think they have all these individual items rolling around their car and have bags and a stapler on the side? Again, the driver's store are fuckups. The driver left like that because he is either new(poorly trained-again the store's fault) or was so busy he did'nt feel like waiting for your probably measly tip. Known stiffers will get 'no contact' treatment as it's not worth it to wait for them. Our time is valuable and we can lose deliveries in mere seconds lost.
I'm not a "perfect saint". What I am is a full time, high volume delivery driver who knows how this shit works. And not only that, I have driven for pizza hut before. PIG3 are generally managed terribly and the drivers make more than the managers. Drivers are always blamed for shit that is'nt our fault. It's frustrating and IC(idiot customer in driver lingo) ignorance is the reason why so many are jaded towards the human populace. It's your fault for ordering PIG3 in the first place instead ov a good indy. The food is better from a good indy and you're not supporting the corporate trash who intentionally put drivers at robbery risk by forcing rob-me signs(car toppers) and prohibiting weapons carry. There's a reason why most driver robberies and murders are upon PIG3 employees. Support your local indy.

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: lavod]
    #27342612 - 06/10/21 09:43 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Whats PIG3?

--------------------

Invisiblelavod
Seal Whisperer
 User Gallery

Re: What the actual fuck!? [Re: namaste] * 1
    #27342620 - 06/10/21 09:48 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Acronym for Pizza Industrial Giant in driver lingo. It's a play on BIG3, in reference to the Detroit auto manufacturers, and includes Pizza Hut, Dominoes and Papa Johns.

--------------------

Offlinenamaste
Mayor of ODD
 User Gallery

#27342634 - 06/10/21 09:57 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

:coolpost:

--------------------

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

#27342655 - 06/10/21 10:09 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

There appears to be a split opinion..

Let's clear a few things up.

I am not an entitled ass hole.. you say I overreacted over something minor and degraded the driver, right? Some of your responses towards my replays are in the same boat. Sure, you're not cussing, but people don't really cuss when typing.. they do, but it's not the same. I also ALWAYS cuss like a fucking sailor no matter the situation.

No matter how you spin it while trying to make yourself come off as a perfect saint, what this guy did was not ok. At all.

ALSO.. here's a biggie.. I did not select no contact/ contactless. I had his cash tip. So..... When he knocked on the door I expected him to have the food. He hands it to me and I hand him a tip.

INSTEAD he places the food on the ground, bangs on the door, and runs off.

This was not ok at all. I was extremely upset how this played out and when I saw him and asked him about the bag he says, "I have 5 deliveries".

:facepalm:

I don't feel bad and that whole situation is not ok. What pissed me off even more.. the wings weren't even mixed in the sauce. It looks like they grabbed a container, globbed some sauce and plopped it in there, and then threw some plain wings on top.

And just to add.. I ended up eating a few of the wings. It was sketchy, but my hunger got the best of me.
Quote:

lavod said:
Quote:

Cracked Egg said:

You apparently do'nt know how food delivery works. Drivers do'nt carry individual items and then bag them up once they get to the door. Orders should be bagged up by kitchen staff before they leave. What, do you think they have all these individual items rolling around their car and have bags and a stapler on the side? Again, the driver's store are fuckups. The driver left like that because he is either new(poorly trained-again the store's fault) or was so busy he did'nt feel like waiting for your probably measly tip. Known stiffers will get 'no contact' treatment as it's not worth it to wait for them. Our time is valuable and we can lose deliveries in mere seconds lost.
I'm not a "perfect saint". What I am is a full time, high volume delivery driver who knows how this shit works. And not only that, I have driven for pizza hut before. PIG3 are generally managed terribly and the drivers make more than the managers. Drivers are always blamed for shit that is'nt our fault. It's frustrating and IC(idiot customer in driver lingo) ignorance is the reason why so many are jaded towards the human populace. It's your fault for ordering PIG3 in the first place instead ov a good indy. The food is better from a good indy and you're not supporting the corporate trash who intentionally put drivers at robbery risk by forcing rob-me signs(car toppers) and prohibiting weapons carry. There's a reason why most driver robberies and murders are upon PIG3 employees. Support your local indy.

So... The staff bags it up, the driver grabs the bag and then delivers it.

This means the driver grabbed the food with no bag.. he chose to take it as is. It's both their faults. You being in the industry and saying what he did is fine then you too were not trained properly. Did you not see the picture? That is never ok. Ever.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

InvisibleBikerB
Bucket Shitter
Male
    #27342659 - 06/10/21 10:10 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

I'd be unhappy about my food just being left on the ground too.  When I worked at Pizza Slut the drivers were responsible for making sure they had the correct and full order and I think that, as the guy who delivers the food, the driver has the final responsibility for how the food is delivered. 

I think that the kitchen should have it all packed up and ready to go but, if they don't, the driver needs to make sure it's in a deliverable state and I don't think just putting containers on the ground is acceptable.  I have a very relaxed attitude to food safety but I wouldn't accept food I paid for being left on the ground.  It's disrespectful and incredibly shitty service.  Many Asian restaurants have been packaging their food in paper bags for decades, so there's no excuse not to use a bag even now plastic is mostly banned. 

I've also worked other kitchens, and as a server and tender.  When your food at a restaurant isn't right, it's the kitchen's fault, not the server's, but the server has to deal with it and needs to make sure it's corrected.  If a server is given a sub-standard plate, they should be able to recognise it and get it fixed before taking it to the table.  The driver should have known that leaving food on the ground isn't acceptable. 

The manager should have sent out a new order, refunded the money, and given a credit to encourage Cracked to order there again.  It's incredible to me how few businesses know how to turn a bad experience into a good one.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Edibles   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale