Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | 867 | 868 | 869 | 870 | 871 | 872 | 873 | 874 | 875 | 876 | 877 | Next > | Last >
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: LizardWizard]
    #27338834 - 06/07/21 12:13 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SonicTitan said:
Its soft and very malleable.  Has an aroma of classic Afghan hash and smoked ham notes of chocolate, incense,  coffee. Kinda coats your mouth and throat tho it's nothing compared to the stuff I'd get that was the real deal. Whole other ballpark for sure.

Nice!

Those are all notes/aromas I really enjoy in hash, sounds like a real classic hash essence.

Quote:

Enjoil said:
I got a plant right now that is called tolberone, I’m excited cuz it supposed to have chocolate terps and it’s supposed to be from some grower that used to grow for Escobar in Columbia! So  I’m stoked. It’s like half way through flowering and I can’t smell shit though. Nothing. I don’t even smell leaf smell. I think my nose was stuffy maybe. I will give it another whiff in a couple days. Lol

Do you have any idea of the genetics/background of the strain or the name of the breeder?

I've never heard of the strain and there doesn't seem to be much of any info about it after doing a quick simple search.

I'm assuming you are growing it from a cut/clone?

It is a bit strange that there still isn't any pronounced aroma yet at 1/2 way into flowering. Are you saying you can't smell the chocolate note yet? Or that there isn't much smell in general at all yet?...Every single plant I've grown over the years has distinct and pronounced aromas from the very first day they start to develop trichomes, but it does become stronger and more complex as they ripen up more. Now that I think about it tho, two strains I grew last year did have a somewhat "muted" aroma and much more mild aromas compared to anything else I've grown, they cured up into having almost no smell at all ("Capstone" and "Sour Diesel X Lemon Kush"...I was expecting the SDLK to be very loud and gassy but it wasn't at all).

Quote:

LizardWizard said:
The only 3 times I had chocolate tasting strains, they were all 3 strains that didn't smell very loud at all. They were good nonetheless though. To me, it seems chocolate is one of those flavors that just doesn't get very loud in cannabis, unlike how a mango or pine flavor, for instance, does often become "loud".

So I wouldn't lose your hopes just yet. The chocolate may just lay waiting to develop in the smoke.

Yea, the chocolate-like and coffee-like aromas in cannabis do tend to be "softer" and more muted/mild compared to some of the other notes that are really loud and "bright".

It also seems to come out more after curing a bit, and not so much in the fresh/live resin on the plant...Tho with that said, I haven't grown too many strains that have those notes in em'.

Class Bubba Kush is one strain that comes to mind that is known to have some choco & coffee notes in the mix, along with flowers & earthy/kush notes....It's been so long since I've had some quality real deal bubba, the stuff smells amazing (tho not super loud) and has a really mellow & relaxing buzz.

-OM

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: openmind]
    #27338911 - 06/07/21 01:14 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I’m sure it will be good. I don’t know if it will taste like chocolate but let’s cross our fingers. It’s only the end of week 3 so we got a bit to go., hopefully it’s not a long flowering sativa. I hope.

I’m really excited about this lavender frosting! Lavender Jack X Vanilla frosting. The last pic is the lavender frosting lookin all pretty.

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

#27338990 - 06/07/21 02:05 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

My bad just saw you ?’s bro. Nah it’s from seed and I think I might even be able to get more. I know the name of the guy I just got to look it up. Will let you know soon bro.

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

#27339509 - 06/07/21 10:46 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Dudes name was Santero.    He was buddys with Escobar.  Dude said He thinks it’s (M.O.BxAPPALATIA)XChocolate rain or SSSPXCH.R.

InvisibleMr Piggy
Big Dick Retard
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Enjoil]
    #27339540 - 06/07/21 11:37 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Oh my, I like the sound of MOBxAppalatia

--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄵🄾🄸🄻

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #27339948 - 06/08/21 09:20 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

And there’s not really a odor at all. Even when I rub a little bud. Hopefully it’s cuz it going to taste like a candy bar when it’s done. If it’s special I will reveg it and clone the he’ll outta her and pass it around the country. Promise

Offlineshockplague0
Stranger
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Enjoil]
    #27340043 - 06/08/21 10:38 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Friend gave me a blunt, can't wait to light it up

OnlineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: shockplague0]
    #27341617 - 06/09/21 12:48 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Getting so close!!

These little guys are well on their way

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: SonicTitan]
    #27341620 - 06/09/21 12:53 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

coolio! You're about 2-3 weeks behind me for the outdoor ones.
:nursemaryjane:

--------------------

OnlineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27341631 - 06/09/21 01:03 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

The small ones I'd say will be ready by late September :smile:

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27341642 - 06/09/21 01:09 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

If mine make it and aren't finished by the second week of October when it seems to me to be the 1st freeze/frost I might be able to put mine inside for a couple weeks if a 1st freeze/frost will happen before finishing. They are in pots and I have a northwest facing sliding glass door for lighting.

--------------------

OnlineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

#27341654 - 06/09/21 01:20 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Ah yeah that is a worry of mine too having direct sowed the seeds but here's hoping for a late summer or at least the frost holds off until late October.

I have actual clear tarp now that I'm going to rewrap the greenhouse with, I hope it may be more efficient with holding g heat later in the season.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27341717 - 06/09/21 02:14 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I got maybe 5 months max on a good year, might push until 6 but doubtful. The last one I grew finished inside and I was moving it in and out because I lived in an apartment complex and it turned out great.

--------------------

OnlineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
    #27342443 - 06/10/21 02:57 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

We're lucky to be able to grow all year round in South Africa.
Veg indoors in winter and flower outside.
If I time everything well I can generally harvest 4 times in a year.

InvisibleFridgedoor
Psssssst!
Male

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: DERRAYLD]
    #27342846 - 06/10/21 10:06 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Ah, I am in SA too! If only loadshedding wouldn't spoil the fun....

--------------------
Hokus Pokus Fidibus!

InvisibleMr Piggy
Big Dick Retard
 User Gallery

Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: Fridgedoor]
    #27342855 - 06/10/21 10:12 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Our Problem in western Oregon is our maritime environment.  Sure it's nice and dry in the summer, but fall can be a real roll of the dice.  Will it be a dry sunny October or will we be battling the rain and perpetually overcast skies to bring in our one crop?

Before anyone says it, fuck no I'm not committing to light dep :lol:

These girls need to get it done on their own, I have things to do.

Often I have to throw up a plastic canopy to keep the plants dry enough to finish.

Growing in the desert last year was a real treat.  Everything finished in time and was only subjected to freezing temps the last couple of nights.  That was some good luck.

My neighbor has a blue dream in the ground that's already three feet tall and two wide, he's going to be in for a wild ride.  Really not sure a blue dream will finish in time up at 45.5, but we'll see I guess.

--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄵🄾🄸🄻

OnlineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

#27342951 - 06/10/21 11:24 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Rewrapped the greenhouse in clear tarp last night, checked on the plants this morning and they are so stressed.. I forgot to leave several spots for ventilation and air flow so now they are so curled and drooping I don't think they will survive :/
I cut some holes in the tarp to have air flow and leaving one side open for the day. Hopefully they bounce back.

--------------------

Edited by SonicTitan (06/10/21 11:28 AM)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#27343035 - 06/10/21 12:20 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr Piggy said:
Our Problem in western Oregon is our maritime environment.  Sure it's nice and dry in the summer, but fall can be a real roll of the dice.  Will it be a dry sunny October or will we be battling the rain and perpetually overcast skies to bring in our one crop?

Before anyone says it, fuck no I'm not committing to light dep :lol:

These girls need to get it done on their own, I have things to do.

Often I have to throw up a plastic canopy to keep the plants dry enough to finish.

Growing in the desert last year was a real treat.  Everything finished in time and was only subjected to freezing temps the last couple of nights.....

I feel a bit spoiled here in the central valley of Cali, it remains sunny and rather dry & warm pretty late into the grow season and the rains usually don't come until mid to late November (if at all lol). My Wedding Cake last year had no problem going all the way to Nov 10th (tho some mornings were starting to become cool enough for dew on the plants during the last 2 weeks).

I'm likely going to be moving up to Humboldt/Arcata sometime in the near future, and tho it's unlikely I'll have a spot to grow outdoors for the first couple years or so I'm just thinking about how much more humid/foggy it is up there and how much more rain they get during the fall, how much cooler it is during the spring and how much cooler it is up there in general...Seems like it'd be a tough area/climate to grow anything beyond early October, and not a climate/region that one can start growing weed and gardening as early as March/April like I do now.

Since gardening and growing cannabis and various plants is such a big joy & part of my life I almost kinda want to stay in the valley just because the climate around here is so damn prime for growing almost anything (and the native sandy/loamy soil is amazing)...but I'm thinking more up towards the northern part of the valley/foothills, up near the Chico/Oroville region.

-OM

--------------------

Invisibleforagedfungus
 User Gallery

Loc: out there
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: openmind] * 2
    #27343111 - 06/10/21 01:08 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Just bought a set of bubble bags. Pretty excited for this hash to dry.

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
Re: post your DANK!!! [Re: foragedfungus]
    #27343628 - 06/10/21 08:37 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

hash is the reason I dream of moving to a state where marijuana is legal to grow. not only do you get buds but wonderful bubble hash from all the trim. always had a more psychedelic headspace to me and edibles are more no-nonsense.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 857 | 858 | 859 | 860 | 861 | 862 | 863 | 864 | 865 | 866 | 867 | 868 | 869 | 870 | 871 | 872 | 873 | 874 | 875 | 876 | 877 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck