Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Do you get unknown knowledge?
    #27341190 - 06/09/21 08:53 AM (9 days, 5 hours ago)

I can only give one or two examples, can't write a book.

I was shown how physics works. One example. Matter is made of light. Then I discovered that a few years ago a scientist made matter from light. Then I found out SERN created matter from light at the large hedron collider.

I was shown how the ego works, then found out Froid said alot of the same stuff.
I was shown about neural plasticity, how memory works and theory on the difference between the brain and the mind. All the scientists on the show had different theory and gave examples. The mushrooms told me everything they were talking about, but I don't know how I could have known that. That's from last week's trip on two grams, but I think the two 5g and 7.5g trips the weekend before might have helped the 2g trip. It was different. Alot of very clear understanding that I tried to bring back. I can't keep it all in my head after they ware off but when I watch things like TED talks I think the scientists must be getting there information from trips, because it's weird stuff, and alot of it I want to scream at the TV "yes that's it!, No you idiot, the other person was right!

But these guys are hardcore scientists, and I'm thinking they are lying to us and pretending they figured it out but it's just shit they saw in trips like me.

I just don't understand how I could know this stuff when I never heard of it until I saw it in trips, and it keeps happening.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you get unknown knowledge? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27341269 - 06/09/21 10:26 AM (9 days, 4 hours ago)

One believable explanation I took from my last trip is that your brain has all the knowledge and memories of everything you ever experienced, but it doesn't share it with you freely. So there are a ton of examples I can give of everyday experience that showers proof of this, and I know the reason why it does this.
This complicated brain function would explain how I can understand everything the scientists know, and it's not somehow being download via alien brain jacking computer. But even then it's still not possible for people to access and sustain all this information in a framework that reduces it down to a simple, small tidy example, that can be easier for our non tripping mind to see the whole picture.
The thing to understand is that your brain doesn't lose information but the neural networks that must be strengthened are physical and therefore cellular so it's easy for your brain to access all connections simultaneously, and use this information running in the background but active learning and your conscious mind, that allows you to understand and interpret how it going to see the physical world is dependent on stronger neural pathways, and they use fare more energy to function in a framework. In other words, your conscious mind takes alot more to convert what you are seeing and experiencing into a structured reality, but your unconscious mind uses very minimal amounts of energy, and has access to very small and intricate web of nurons, with far more information than you can usually use at one time with your conscious mind. Your unconscious mind uses these two different states to trick you waking mind into believing all kinds of stuff that helps you sevive in the world but underneath, you know the truth. Ego is a big contributaar to helping you build this frame work of reality and learning.

This explanation just barley scratches the surface of what I remember, but it would take alot to explain just what I remember, and even if I explain it fully, what I remember is just the tip of what I discovered in the trip. It gets much much weird the smaller you break it down, and the more of the full picture you can see at once. You can see it all when you become aware in your unconscious mind, and there is no need to translate information to make it useful in our constructed realities. Reality is in many ways just a construction of the mind to help learn, created memory, create relatively, and help us feed our physical structure. The crazy part is that your not supposed to live in reality, and your brain makes you who you're dumb self is but you being dumb and the dumb thing you do are actually benefits to you that your smart mind tricks you in to doing, but it has your back, with all of its infant knowledge,  the whole time you're being a stupid human.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Do you get unknown knowledge? [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27341392 - 06/09/21 11:59 AM (9 days, 2 hours ago)

I think you are recycling what you have picked up before, and with the element of surprise in your favor you are attacking history, but it wont work.

yes imagination is involved in the original discoveries that have filled textbooks and filtered down to you through the media and bits and pieces you have heard others saying.

Freud's ego is a bit of crap, however, and you have not indicated why you think matter is made of light; but often while stoned, everything that matters does twinkle quite a bit in your mind.

--------------------

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: Do you get unknown knowledge? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27341800 - 06/09/21 05:16 PM (8 days, 21 hours ago)

I have mentioned matter being light before, but I just found out about SERN also doing it, so that's just more proof. I didn't get to far understanding that one, but I understood alot more of it while tripping, and I still understand parts of it. Just not enough to risk explaining it to people without looking like I don't know what I'm talking about, because I don't in that subject. I also use Froid as a name drop. He tried to explain the mind by giving different structures or functions of it names and jobs. But my understanding was different, it just fit in with things he said.

Really I'm just fishing, hoping someone can add or confirm that they got similar understanding.

It's evolving from big crazy stuff, to more down to earth stuff, and that's encouraging. but I really could write a book and explain more of this stuff, this is not the place for that. The funny thing is that the big crazy stuff, fits with the down to earth stuff and the stuff science is saying, and while I at first thought I was in danger of going crazy and thought I would just explore these ideas for fun and not take them too serious, now that I've fallen down the rabbit hole, it's getting exiting just how possible these ideas are. Speaking of rabbit holes, I should explain why lewis Carroll and Froid would be good friends. The stories along with others like wizard of oz are allegoricle of the mind.

What the shroomery is a good place for, is telling about crazy experiences people have on shrooms. These experiences are vastly different, and that, is so worth sharing together. So when I'm not explaining stuff, it's partly because I don't want to be so long winded, party because it's hard to explain enough for any of it to make sense, partly because the trip world doesn't translate well, and partly because I don't understand or more like I don't remember alot of this stuff.

I do question the level of bullshit myself, but I don't lie and only embellish if it is for the perpose of explaining a thought that is otherwise impossible to explain in the relm of usual thinking.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience