Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBWG
Stranger
San Pedro incense
    #27336721 - 06/05/21 07:56 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I’m thinking about buying San Pedro in powder form, I know this could be considered preparation and therefore illegal but they sell it as incense do you think this is enough to prevent legal trouble?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: San Pedro incense [Re: BWG]
    #27336867 - 06/05/21 11:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

The law is some bat shit crazy stuff. It's hard to say what it is form place to place, or even how a judge will interpret it.

I can only see two reasons for selling powdered San Pedro. It's ether for making drugs or making incense. If you say so 😉.

Why don't you just buy fresh cactus? I know it's expensive but I think you're pushing it a little close to the edge with the powder.

Also, the potency can very alot from cactus to cactus, and how it's grown, so make sure you research it so you get what you want.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro incense [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27336875 - 06/05/21 11:35 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Mescaline is my favorite drug, next to DXM ,even though I only had a small dose one time.
I've actually been growing cactus for a long time, but never got a chance to eat it. Long story. Kinda like the jar of opium I harvested from poppies I grew, that's still sitting in a camper in another state, that I never got to try.

--------------------

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineBWG
Stranger
    #27337025 - 06/06/21 03:50 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I have purchased over 20 pounds of cactus cuttings over the course of the last 8 months from 4 different sellers, eating them raw and making tea at various dosages without any success. I figured the powder would have a better chance at being potent since it isn’t sold for ornamental purposes. In your opinion do you think buying powdered cactus has the same level of risk as buying mhrb powder?

OfflineDERRAYLD
Constructus
Male User Gallery
Loc: South Africa
    #27337033 - 06/06/21 04:09 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
Mescaline is my favorite drug, next to DXM ,even though I only had a small dose one time.
I've actually been growing cactus for a long time, but never got a chance to eat it. Long story. Kinda like the jar of opium I harvested from poppies I grew, that's still sitting in a camper in another state, that I never got to try.

Oh wow, you're missing the good shit :grin:

I grew so many beautiful persian whites and harvested for years, so much enjoyment.
I used to smoke bowls of o, bubble hash and homegrown, the o train used to come steaming past as my ears rang lol.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro incense [Re: DERRAYLD] * 1
    #27337152 - 06/06/21 07:37 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Really the only way to be sure, is to grow a large variety of hand pollinated seed, particularly if you're buying from the US. You can add chimicals to the dirt and stress the plant to increase potency.

I've never bought stuff like powders online. It seems like people get away with it all the time but yes, it is against the law to buy powdered San Pedro on line I'm sure.

Someone here probably knows if you can get away with it.

It's pretty easy to make pure mescaline, if you can afford to buy enough weak ass cactus that is. You would have to do that unless you can get something strong enough to just eat without having to eat your body's weight worth. Or I think you can reduce it down into something more concentrated. I never get that far, it takes about five to nine years to grow it big enough to cut, with out decimating the plant. And I don't stay in one place long enough to harvest. Plants need green skin to photosynthesis sugar, so big plants can grow back damaged/cut parts much much faster than if you just cut the whole thing down and start over with a stump.

The opium was just in case I got hurt when I lived out in the middle of nowhere, and I didn't want to mess with opiates for fun. But I would give it a try now that I know I'm mature enough not to get addicted. It's nice to know growing it at home can make a good substance. I wonder if my stuff would still get me high if I went and got it.

I lived in a log cabin that I built with hand tools and horses. Cut some beautiful red oak that spring with my double headed axe that I miss so much and scraped the bark and made vinegar with the sap to treat the logs and made rope with the bark and also used it for tanning my hides. Fired clay for the roof and pretty much lived of of goats milk and rabbit. Not a bad life.

--------------------

OfflineBWG
Stranger
    #27337899 - 06/06/21 06:02 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

What about mescaline makes you prefer it over psilocybin?

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro incense [Re: BWG]
    #27339494 - 06/07/21 10:00 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

It was a small dose so I can't make a true judgement, but it was the cleanest trip I ever had. The visuals weren't strong but the quality of them and the beauty of it was as close as I can imagine heaven to look like. But so mild and pleasent. Mushrooms are more like diving into the mud of reality face first and wallowing in it, it really kicks your ass. LSD is going crazy and loving it, also great visuals, it's a party drug for me. DXM is like dreaming while you are awake.

--------------------

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #27340259 - 06/08/21 01:09 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Mescaline is the most gentle drug on earth. It's so gentle and friendly in moderate doses, it's just amazing. Mushrooms are rough and forcefull, mescaline is the opposite.

And it lasts easily three to four times longer than mushrooms. It's a real journey. :smile:

-

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: San Pedro incense [Re: Pandemoon]
    #27340891 - 06/08/21 10:56 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms and LSD are a trip, Mescaline is a journey.:mushroom2:
:nursemaryjane:

--------------------

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: San Pedro incense [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27341952 - 06/09/21 05:10 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I agree, mescaline is a jurny, and it's great for going out and meeting people, and music and poetry. Just really smooth and beautiful. Wonderful visuals, it really makes light do beautiful things. I remember watching the trees sway in the wind off in the distance and being part of them. All the clouds had a silver lining, and I talked with strangers and thy didn't know I was tripping but we really enjoyed each other's company.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder