Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK)
    #27336919 - 06/06/21 02:39 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)

so yeah they be killing protestoraz

since like the 80z

https://theintercept.com/empire-politician/biden-plan-colombia/


Edited by cannabinated (06/07/21 01:12 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: cannabinated]
    #27336925 - 06/06/21 02:47 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)

they use colombia as a stronghold for regional destabalization/terrorism

if they control da peak of da coke mtn they can divert all of the runoff to be washed into political black ops in the surrounding region for the real natural resources being scarce mineralz which they have been doing for muskz' tesla

they already did a coup in bolivia last year and peru is having a corrupt election rn after the US meddled in ecuador this year which was prolly connected to da cheveron settlement


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: cannabinated]
    #27336927 - 06/06/21 02:48 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)



Edited by cannabinated (06/06/21 02:50 AM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
Untrusted Proctologist
Male

Registered: 05/22/13
Posts: 14,744
Loc: TX
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: cannabinated]
    #27336943 - 06/06/21 03:03 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)

Yes of course it all makes sense


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 91,259
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 10 minutes, 22 seconds
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27336950 - 06/06/21 03:14 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)

Columbia is probably one of the only war-on-drugs success story.


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: koods]
    #27336962 - 06/06/21 03:23 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)

u cant even spell the country


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 91,259
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 10 minutes, 22 seconds
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: cannabinated] * 2
    #27336964 - 06/06/21 03:24 AM (3 months, 12 days ago)

You can’t even spell you


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA [Re: koods]
    #27338449 - 06/07/21 06:51 AM (3 months, 11 days ago)

https://www.mintpressnews.com/investigation-israel-mossad-colombia-genocide-rafael-eitan/277499/

From 1984-2002, at least 4,153 UP members – including two presidential candidates, 14 parliamentarians, 15 mayors, nine mayoral candidates, three members of the House of Representatives and three senators – were murdered or dissapeared, in what a Colombian court deemed was a “political genocide.” According to data presented to the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights, the purge claimed more than 6,000 victims through murders, disappearances, torture, forced displacement and other human rights violations. From May 1984 to December 2002, not a month passed without a murder or disappearance of a UP member. In the 2002 elections that brought Álvaro Uribe to power, the Patriotic Union had been so thoroughly wiped out that it failed to meet the electoral threshold and the government removed the party’s legal status.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 11/03/12
Posts: 33,922
Loc: Swimming in Circles Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: cannabinated]
    #27338455 - 06/07/21 07:01 AM (3 months, 11 days ago)

I love how Biden is a bigger shit show than Trump but a lot of the headless chickens stopped clucking after he went out. It amuses me to no end, really drives home how easily some people are swayed by headlines. You have a walking potato in charge that clearly elucidates the shadow government and all most people want is to not have to pay attention to the news anymore, as if they weren't going out of their way to spread hate and vitriol before on the behest of mainstream media.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male


Registered: 07/26/08
Posts: 3,162
Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #27338742 - 06/07/21 12:46 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

There can be no doubt that the elite control over the mainstream media as well as social media is their greatest weapon in terms of wielding control over the masses.

More people are waking up, though, and with every revelation and every leak and every exposed lie their grip over the narrative is weakening.



Dr. Fauci's emails being revealed to the public through a FOIA request have revealed a number of interesting factoids:


-Fauci recommended to confidants that masks should only be used by people who had a confirmed Covid infection, outside of that they are basically ineffective and make no difference

-Fauci secretly recommended HCQ and other cheap, over-the-counter steroids to his colleagues that were highly effective in treating Covid. These are the same drugs that were derided by the media (because Trump tried to use some of them) and even went so far as to tell doctors not to use them in favor of intubating people. One must wonder - how many people died because of these political games? How many Covid-19 deaths could have been prevented if these steroids had been made more widely available to the public, and if they hadn't been condemned by a lying mainstream media?

-Fauci received correspondence from numerous individuals that it is highly unlikely that Covid-19 evolved naturally and that it contains numerous unusual genes that indicate it was most likely developed in a lab.

-The Wuhan lab that was studying Coronaviruses in bats had received millions in funding directly from Fauci himself as well as the US Department of Defense.


What was a month ago considered insane conspiracy theories that would get you tarred and feathered for even bringing them up have now been confirmed as *truth* thanks to Fauci's personal email inbox.

Fact is, our economy was destroyed and society shutdown and hundreds of thousands dead over what was essentially a man-made virus that was either accidentally or deliberately leaked (depending on who you ask), and the truth was covered up from the very beginning. And not only that, but Fauci knew all this the whole time but kept spewing one lie after another to the public, with government backing.

And the best part is, nobody can say it's untrue or a conspiracy theory anymore. These revelations literally came from Dr. Anthony Fauci himself.

Meanwhile, the mainstream press is trying to ignore this massive fire that's burning in the background thanks to these emails as if nothing is happening, refusing to even cover it.


What a fucking world...


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Registered: 08/03/07
Posts: 12,947
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27338892 - 06/07/21 02:58 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
I love how Biden is a bigger shit show than Trump....





How so?

Can you elaborate?

(and just for the record I'm not a dem or a repub, I don't identify with or support either of them and I didn't vote for either of the two sides)

I don't watch any TV/media/news at all, I haven't for well over 10 years now. So I have no idea how Biden is being portrayed in the media compared to the former president.


I don't pay any attention at all or get hung up on the individual person/personality that is the president, I only focus on the actions & policies of such...and I'm not seeing the bigger shit show you're talking about, I'm curious what you mean?





-OM

.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: openmind]
    #27338921 - 06/07/21 03:18 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

hes being portayed as da second cumming when he a rapist


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Registered: 08/03/07
Posts: 12,947
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: cannabinated]
    #27339024 - 06/07/21 04:32 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:
hes being portayed as da second cumming when he a rapist





Sounds like a similar situation with the former president :shrug: .

Quite a handful of supporters of the former president, a large portion of his "base" it seemed, essentially worshipped him and acted as if he was "god-like" and that he could do no wrong.

The former president also has a handful of rape cases/allegations against him. He was also buddies with Epstein and was known to attend Epstein's parties with young girls, and he was also tied up in some of the same allegations/cases of rape that Epstein was.




I want to know about direct actions/policies though...What actions/policies of Biden's have made his presidency so far a bigger shit show than the former president?




-OM

.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: openmind]
    #27339033 - 06/07/21 04:47 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)













i think bidens slogan "build back better" was ironically from churchill

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/19/joe-biden-to-rich-donors-nothing-would-fundamentally-change-if-hes-elected/


Edited by cannabinated (06/07/21 04:50 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male


Registered: 04/25/03
Posts: 35,653
Loc: subtropics
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: chopstick]
    #27339070 - 06/07/21 05:22 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
There can be no doubt that the elite control over the mainstream media as well as social media is their greatest weapon in terms of wielding control over the masses.

More people are waking up, though, and with every revelation and every leak and every exposed lie their grip over the narrative is weakening.



Dr. Fauci's emails being revealed to the public through a FOIA request have revealed a number of interesting factoids:


-Fauci recommended to confidants that masks should only be used by people who had a confirmed Covid infection, outside of that they are basically ineffective and make no difference

-Fauci secretly recommended HCQ and other cheap, over-the-counter steroids to his colleagues that were highly effective in treating Covid. These are the same drugs that were derided by the media (because Trump tried to use some of them) and even went so far as to tell doctors not to use them in favor of intubating people. One must wonder - how many people died because of these political games? How many Covid-19 deaths could have been prevented if these steroids had been made more widely available to the public, and if they hadn't been condemned by a lying mainstream media?

-Fauci received correspondence from numerous individuals that it is highly unlikely that Covid-19 evolved naturally and that it contains numerous unusual genes that indicate it was most likely developed in a lab.

-The Wuhan lab that was studying Coronaviruses in bats had received millions in funding directly from Fauci himself as well as the US Department of Defense.


What was a month ago considered insane conspiracy theories that would get you tarred and feathered for even bringing them up have now been confirmed as *truth* thanks to Fauci's personal email inbox.

Fact is, our economy was destroyed and society shutdown and hundreds of thousands dead over what was essentially a man-made virus that was either accidentally or deliberately leaked (depending on who you ask), and the truth was covered up from the very beginning. And not only that, but Fauci knew all this the whole time but kept spewing one lie after another to the public, with government backing.

And the best part is, nobody can say it's untrue or a conspiracy theory anymore. These revelations literally came from Dr. Anthony Fauci himself.

Meanwhile, the mainstream press is trying to ignore this massive fire that's burning in the background thanks to these emails as if nothing is happening, refusing to even cover it.


What a fucking world...



Then trump knew it and he and trump and others were in on it together to have a super bio-weapon and the whole fucking thing backfired and trump paid fauci to take the hit/blame to cover his ass and the other fucks who planned this shit. Seems just as feasible to me.:shrug:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 91,259
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 10 minutes, 22 seconds
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: chopstick]
    #27339078 - 06/07/21 05:29 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
There can be no doubt that the elite control over the mainstream media as well as social media is their greatest weapon in terms of wielding control over the masses.

More people are waking up, though, and with every revelation and every leak and every exposed lie their grip over the narrative is weakening.



Dr. Fauci's emails being revealed to the public through a FOIA request have revealed a number of interesting factoids:


-Fauci recommended to confidants that masks should only be used by people who had a confirmed Covid infection, outside of that they are basically ineffective and make no difference

-Fauci secretly recommended HCQ and other cheap, over-the-counter steroids to his colleagues that were highly effective in treating Covid. These are the same drugs that were derided by the media (because Trump tried to use some of them) and even went so far as to tell doctors not to use them in favor of intubating people. One must wonder - how many people died because of these political games? How many Covid-19 deaths could have been prevented if these steroids had been made more widely available to the public, and if they hadn't been condemned by a lying mainstream media?

-Fauci received correspondence from numerous individuals that it is highly unlikely that Covid-19 evolved naturally and that it contains numerous unusual genes that indicate it was most likely developed in a lab.

-The Wuhan lab that was studying Coronaviruses in bats had received millions in funding directly from Fauci himself as well as the US Department of Defense.


What was a month ago considered insane conspiracy theories that would get you tarred and feathered for even bringing them up have now been confirmed as *truth* thanks to Fauci's personal email inbox.

Fact is, our economy was destroyed and society shutdown and hundreds of thousands dead over what was essentially a man-made virus that was either accidentally or deliberately leaked (depending on who you ask), and the truth was covered up from the very beginning. And not only that, but Fauci knew all this the whole time but kept spewing one lie after another to the public, with government backing.

And the best part is, nobody can say it's untrue or a conspiracy theory anymore. These revelations literally came from Dr. Anthony Fauci himself.

Meanwhile, the mainstream press is trying to ignore this massive fire that's burning in the background thanks to these emails as if nothing is happening, refusing to even cover it.


What a fucking world...




So you say. It should be noted here that chopstick doesn’t actually show us these emails, he just tell us what he thinks they say.


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery


Registered: 05/27/11
Posts: 91,259
Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Last seen: 10 minutes, 22 seconds
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: koods]
    #27339091 - 06/07/21 05:44 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

-The Wuhan lab that was studying Coronaviruses in bats had received millions in funding directly from Fauci himself as well as the US Department of Defense.




I’m not sure why you find this controversial. NIH exists to fund medical research. There’s probably not a major laboratory or facility in the world that doesn’t receive money from nih.


--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: koods]
    #27339136 - 06/07/21 06:20 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

what really would be scary is if they tested/created unrelated coronaviruses that offer immunity or ones that enhance corona harm so they can selectively push populations


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Registered: 01/03/13
Posts: 14,743
Loc: Outside Flag
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: cannabinated]
    #27339139 - 06/07/21 06:22 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

into da trash can


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Offlinedeucedbi9
Stranger

Registered: 10/24/06
Posts: 4,004
Loc: UK
Last seen: 13 hours, 41 minutes
Re: BIDENS COLOMBIA (FUCK U MUSK) [Re: cannabinated]
    #27339262 - 06/07/21 07:28 PM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:
what really would be scary is if they tested/created unrelated coronaviruses that offer immunity or ones that enhance corona harm so they can selectively push populations




An' all that. But, don't the conspiracy nj's believe some NWO want to reduce the world pop by ~90%. They ran the programme man, humanity is unsustainable. We all know it really don't we?

They either use cold, hard, ruthless, logic, and we survive as a species, or, we succum to an infantile sentimentalism which casts all individuals as sacred, 'cos were "made in the image of" an egotistical schizophrenic fukin god, which in reality we made in our own image FFS, :nonono: :rofl: and die the fuck out.

Maybe they're holding back a super vaccine for those that their algorithms deem indispensable. I think we'll go with the latter :shrug:


--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule


Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* COVID-19 aka. SARS-CoV-2 - Main Thread on the Novel Coronavirus Pandemic
( 1 2 3 4 ... 744 745 )
HamHead 211,618 14,888 08/29/20 08:01 PM
by Asante
* Elon Musk Thinks There's A "One In Billions" Chance We Don't Live In A Computer Simulation
( 1 2 all )
daz01 2,770 30 09/30/16 10:28 PM
by deadmanwade
* Why was my thread about what Elon Musk said closed by prisoner? SirDabsAlot 1,223 19 05/21/16 12:45 PM
by Prisoner#1
* Why is his thread about Elon Musk getting closed? King Klick 281 3 05/21/16 12:43 PM
by Prisoner#1
* have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place
( 1 2 3 all )
notapillow 6,097 44 11/09/04 09:17 AM
by Silven
* drug-fucking-horror story
( 1 2 all )
zSDMF 5,785 31 12/24/04 11:35 PM
by Jim
* Fucking.
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 8,311 36 08/29/03 06:46 AM
by geokills
* Fucking lady upstairs!
( 1 2 all )
Killjoy 7,185 29 03/24/03 12:00 PM
by Killjoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
255 topic views. 6 members, 20 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.