Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFridgedoor
Psssssst!
Male

So I got these cacti - microdosing mescaline? * 1
    #27320757 - 05/24/21 03:10 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Hello fellow shroomerites,

excuse if there's a thread like this already, but I couldn't find it.

I am fairly experienced when it comes to mushrooms. I like them because of their relatively short duration. My current life situation doesn't allow long trips. I tried to microdose psilocybin, but it made me irritable even on very minute doses, so I left it.

Now, I have some San Pedro in my garden. I have never tried them but I am very curious about them. One day I will take a macrodose, but for now I am thinking of trying to microdose them.
I read that mescaline's molecular structure is very similar to serotonin. I hope to counter bad weather syndrome and boost my creativity in general. Reading that mescaline is more comparable to mdma than to psilocybin makes me think that
I will react in a positive way instead of getting irritable.

I think of cutting the cactus into thin slices, dehydrate it in the dehydrator, crush it, mix it well and fill it into capsules.

Is there anyone with experience out there? Anything I need to look out for? I feel like I need some guidance.

--------------------
Hokus Pokus Fidibus!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: So I got these cacti - microdosing mescaline? [Re: Fridgedoor]
    #27320916 - 05/24/21 07:52 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Psiloc(yb)in is closer related to serotonin than mescaline. Mescaline is a phenethylamine, just like mdma which is chemically more related to mescaline than to tryptamines.

Microdosing mescaline is possible, but beware that the effects can last up to 12 hours.
Mescaline is the longest lasting natural psychedelic, it lasts longer than lsd, even in low doses it lasts the whole day.

Mescaline is a phen, and shares similarities with amphetamines like speed or mdma. Low and microdoses should stimulate and energize without getting psychedelic.

Drying and encapsulating seems the way to go.
A cutting of 14 to 20 inches length is considered a normal dose, so a few slices of 3-4 inches in total should be a microdose.
It all depends on your cactus, though. "SanPedro" is just a term of psychoactive cacti of the trichocereus family, they vary a lot.
Some cacti send you tot he moon with 8 inches only, others are almost inactive and you feel nothing from three feet worth.

Dry a lot, encapsulate, and start low.

-

InvisibleFridgedoor
Psssssst!
Male

Re: So I got these cacti - microdosing mescaline? [Re: Pandemoon]
    #27320947 - 05/24/21 08:34 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you or your input on this, Pandemoon.

I see I still got a bit of research to do. I read that psilocin has a lot in common with the serotonin, but I thought mescaline might be closer. So that is some valuable information. I never tried speed, mdma or any kind of amphetamine, so I only have a vague idea of the effects.

So that is what I will do. Start small and slowly work my way up.

It would be interesting to know what cactus I have. Could you ID the below for me?

https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-21/186679345-IMG_20210510_145723.jpg

--------------------
Hokus Pokus Fidibus!

InvisibleFridgedoor
Psssssst!
Male

#27320950 - 05/24/21 08:36 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Thank you or your input on this, Pandemoon.

I see I still got a bit of research to do. I read that psilocin has a lot in common with the serotonin, but I thought mescaline might be closer. So that is some valuable information. I never tried speed, mdma or any kind of amphetamine, so I only have a vague idea of the effects.

So that is what I will do. Start small and slowly work my way up.

It would be interesting to know what cactus I have. Could you ID the below for me?

--------------------
Hokus Pokus Fidibus!

OfflinePandemoon
Ἧeẍeᾐmeḭsṫeŗ ͛
Male User Gallery

Loc: Europe
Re: So I got these cacti - microdosing mescaline? [Re: Fridgedoor]
    #27320954 - 05/24/21 08:39 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Looks like T.pachanoi of some sort, should be active.
IDing is really hard without a flower, too many variables, and also lots of hybrids around.

The big one might be one full dose, so cutting that and powdering this plant should lead to some nice stash for microdosing.

-

InvisibleCHUCK.HNTR
feral urbanite
Male

Loc: SF, CA, USA
    #27321127 - 05/24/21 11:53 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

micro dosing mushrooms gives me all the negative come up effects and none of the benefits, I'm usually just hyper anxious. It interesting and weird how amazing and blissful a threshold dose can be with weeks of afterglow benefits, vs a micro dose where I'm just in  pure purgatory.

I have not tried a full dose of cactus but can't wait to experience it. I did try a micro dose when preparing a bunch of cuttings for rooting.

I gave me an awful headache it was like the intense bitter went into my brain and stung just as potently as it tasted. Lasted for 6 hrs along with a raised heart rate.

:shrug:
curious how it will go for you! I don't think micro dosing works for me at this point of my life.

--------------------
"What is the practical application of a million universes?" -Alan Watts
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: So I got these cacti - microdosing mescaline? [Re: CHUCK.HNTR]
    #27321372 - 05/24/21 03:21 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I have had somewhat similar experiences with microdosing shrooms, though not quite as bad. I do however have a great history of microdosing lucy, it works really well for me in small amounts.

OP. I am a cacti naive, so don't take me too seriously. But I would consider:
1. Taking your dose as early in the day as you can. Consider getting up a little earlier than usual as well. With lucy I really have to take it early or it can suck. Latest that works is 11AM...
2. Taking as little as you think will be felt and then possibly work up by adding no more than 30% next time if you think you can handle more
3. Give yourself at least two and possibly three days between doses. Not sure about metabolism here, but some spacing helps a lot, IME

Tells us how it goes! Do what you're doing is on my to-do list.

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

InvisibleFridgedoor
Psssssst!
Male

Re: So I got these cacti - microdosing mescaline? [Re: LeafRaker]
    #27321998 - 05/25/21 01:14 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

@Pandemoon, thank you, I'll take that one.

@CHUCK.HNTR, what you described is pretty much how microdosing psilocybin feels like for me.
I hope I won't get a headache from microdosing mescaline though.

@Leafraker, thanks I will follow your advice and give you guys a feedback. That might take a few days as I first need to harvest and prepare the cactus.

--------------------
Hokus Pokus Fidibus!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag