Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Absinthe?
    #2727888 - 05/25/04 01:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

what exactly is absenthe?(SP?)

does it raise ur shroom or weed high? is it worth 15 bux for th pure ne which makes da drink instantly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Absinthe? [Re: ]
    #2727945 - 05/25/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

an alcohol that causes hallucinations. illegal to consume in most countryies. I don't think you really need to mix it. it's already like taking psychedlics and booze together :smile: is it worth it? I dunno, try it, $15 to give her a spin, why not, only live once.

--------------------

Offlinefurryknickers
Stranger
Re: Absinthe? [Re: ]
    #2728108 - 05/25/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Excellent stuff. Just don't expect to have any rational control and get ready to make your apologies in the morning.

OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
Re: Absinthe? [Re: furryknickers]
    #2729749 - 05/25/04 08:37 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Absinthe... Aww the sweet kiss of the Green Fairy. Beautiful madness. It's a wonderous drink. It inspires the mind and distorts the senses.

As for mixing it:
Other alcohols- Bad idea, alcohol will kill the magic of absinthe really quickly. If you even get tipsy all the good stuff is done with.
Grass- Smoke a bowl right after finishing a glass, it'll amplify the effect quite a bit
Shrooms- Well, I've only tried this once, and it was difficult to remember, that being said, it was a lot of fun, I just kept getting more tripped out as the night went on. I would frequently get vistuals that did not seem like either absinthe or mushroom effects.
Salvia- Very much like a regular salvia trip, except dominated with absinthed imagary.

Absinthe advice:
Drink it s-l-o-w-l-y and hold it in your mouth as long as you can. If you don't like the taste (it tastes like anise) don't worry, your tongue should numb.
Absinthe has a reverse tolerance. Meaning the first time you try it will be the weakest.
Avoid lights. Lights will be bright and painfull.
Have a pen and paper, you never know when inspiration might strike.

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: Absinthe? [Re: jux]
    #2731017 - 05/26/04 02:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

jux said:
an alcohol that causes hallucinations. illegal to consume in most countryies. I don't think you really need to mix it. it's already like taking psychedlics and booze together :smile: is it worth it? I dunno, try it, $15 to give her a spin, why not, only live once.

in the US its just illegal to sale not illegal to drink or make. and its ony a myth that it makes you have hallucinations the myth was created by wine companys way back when it stole their market share. allot of people report it causes effects very similar to thc. but remember 5 shots of water and a sugar cube for every shot of the brew. and its definitly worth 15$ considering that if you were to get a bottle from over seas it would cost 100$+ and may be confiscated before you get it. plus the stuff that is mass produced is less potant due to production laws. im gonna buy some of that instant suff from drinkAbsinthe.com too.

OfflineLizard_King
Twisted from theother side ofDeath
Male
Loc: Vansterdam
Re: Absinthe? [Re: AhronZombi]
    #2732028 - 05/26/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Only a myth? If you step outside to look at the stars and the world looks like a Van Gogh painting as I have, maybe you'll reconsider that statement. It's just a matter of tolerance and personal chemistry. The biggest myth spread about absinthe is that it causes madness with prolonged use.

Edited by Lizard_King (05/26/04 02:04 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag