Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMaorSwan
Stranger
7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms * 1
    #27312142 - 05/17/21 05:42 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Guys I need you to tell me where I have been. For my first time I did 7g of PE and shortly after consuming I had a second dimension inside my head. It felt like I was in a dream, I could see the house just the same (but 200% sharpness and saturation), I felt sober enough (unlike LSD where you have so much going on), time was stuck and it was dead silent, no self, thoughts or inner voice, but instead a highly detailed, 3D dimension, dark blue, infinite hall. At first it came in flashes, walking around with eyes open I could see the house but every few second I would get a flash of this blurry dark dimension inside my head, I don't know how I could perceive it but it wasn't through my eyes. At first I panicked thinking my mind was replaced by another dimension will ruin my life and that dying is the only option to stop this, but once I accepted it, it became permanent and moving around in there felt like watching a 360 video on Youtube. I lost my mind and got this dimension instead. It lasted the whole trip, it felt like I was super sober but what I felt and saw is just beyond words. Later on (after more panicking, hating myself for going too far, trying to vomit those evil shrooms (it was THEY, not IT), while accepting the situation and letting go of the panic, I staired at the wall, the curtain curves got deeper, as if the whole room's physics changed, I had a pink fur blanket on me and I remember merging with it, I touched the fury ball on it and it felt a part of me, I moved my legs under it but it responded in a delay and moved in directions by its own choosing, as if it was alive. The wall started "peeling off" (not really the wall, but the space in front of it started "peeling off") revealing the most realistic dimension, I can't recall exactly what I saw but it was something like a purple-black galaxy with a center and shiny particles all over being drawn to the center, it felt like that place was not unfamiliar, like I have been there before. I'm an atheist since childhood, I believe ONLY in science and I believe in NOTHING spiritual, but seeing it I started crying with joy, I remember saying "so this is God", and I was given, with no words, the knowledge that this is the core of the universe, this is the beginning, this is everything. At that point my body was not mine anymore and I had no thoughts, preferences, qualities, will, nothing mattered, I was so small compared to what I saw. Dwelling in there for a while I understood the secrets of the universe (it was too much for the human mind to comprehend, at certain points I felt I was going mad) but once it wore off I forgot it all. I remember receiving it, being in awe of it, but I forgot it all.

All I read is that you're entirely in the realm of DMT and that the visuals are all-encompassing, usually last for a few minutes, but to me it was permanent for the whole trip, external one could say (it was in me rather than I was in it). The most amazing yet terrifying experience ever. Can't find a trip report verifying what I went through. Any thoughts?

By the way, the dimension inside my head first consisted of robotic tentacles all over in a huge dark hall, but then this became the final place (this is the closest I have to what I saw). https://i.postimg.cc/G2xHVXM4/gpvb4kpdgqf21.jpg

Maybe I broke through but in a different way?

By the way, I could not explain nor even remember what I saw and felt, until I read Psychonaut Wiki, reading their explanations of what happens during trips (I mean EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER FELT AND SAW IS THERE), it was so deep it actually triggered everything and I had a brief glance into that dimension, even now, when sober.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: MaorSwan] * 1
    #27314322 - 05/18/21 09:45 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yep, you did it right. Are you sure you don't remember all the understanding of the universe, or your just to lazy to type it all, or maybe you Don't want "THEM" to know you know.

The tinticals interest me. Do they have personalities?

The feeling of being there before is because you have been. That's what I believe anyway.

I don't hear many people describe the stuff you describe, but I think we all get that. I get it times a thousand, or you just didn't describe it in enough details.

But maybe everyone else doesn't get that, IDK.

I think they consider it bad when you believe it. But I try to bring it back to our world. I do just fine being crazy.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: MaorSwan]
    #27314457 - 05/19/21 01:25 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, that stuff is hard to remember, let alone describe.  That sounds like a hell of a first mush trip.  :triplaunch:

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

InvisibleDatum
Truth Seeker

Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: MaorSwan]
    #27314520 - 05/19/21 03:18 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Sounds very similar to a strong dmt experience, though I imagine much longer in duration. Consciousness cannot be explained by science alone. To reject spirituality is pretty ridiculous, especially after an experience like this. Here is a little bit of very interesting reading I have found searching “science and spirituality,” in increasing order of density:

http://paragonian.org/pdf_files/science_and_spirituality.pdf

https://theconsciousprocess.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/science-and-spirituality/

http://paulhague.net/algonet/foundations.html

I have a lot more to say on the topic but no desire to try to put it all into words right now, plus these links are plenty. I have found the acceptance of spirituality to be a most fulfilling and consciousness expanding experience.

Offlinebrz
Stranger
Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: Datum]
    #27316097 - 05/20/21 09:34 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

damn.
i don't have the balls to take 7g on my first trip but im going to take a dose like that at some point hopefully.

OfflineXyberSurfer21
Stranger
Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: brz]
    #27316123 - 05/20/21 10:03 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Just speaking from experience, typically, 3.5-5G is a pretty peak experience. Taking more than 5G often the effects taper off after a certain point, you max out your receptors.

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: XyberSurfer21]
    #27316788 - 05/20/21 06:08 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

That would be a good band name! “Max out receptors”

I agree bro! Nice job stepping out there and eating a quarter. Most people I know want to eat like a gram or two. I’m with you though, handfuls! I got to lemon tech them now. Way easier on my stomach. Did you just chew up a quarter? Your a beast! If you did. Props!

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Loc: Rugby, England
Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: XyberSurfer21]
    #27317716 - 05/21/21 03:46 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

XyberSurfer21 said:
Just speaking from experience, typically, 3.5-5G is a pretty peak experience. Taking more than 5G often the effects taper off after a certain point, you max out your receptors.

this guys obviously never taken shrooms...this is SO far from the truth.

--------------------
(You Know What Time It Is)
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
"You never have to prove the fool a fool, just let them speak."
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.
Be Gay, Do Crime 161 1312

OfflineEnjoil
I'm a teapot

Re: 7g PE trip report - first time on shrooms [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27317795 - 05/21/21 04:55 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah that’s what I was thinking... 5 grams dry is just where the fun starts happening.  I’m only hip to cubes though. I just got some exotic stuff in today! I’m excited to try some wood lovers.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale