Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
when compassion involves intent
    #2730459 - 05/25/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

our journey here with each other is such a fantastic thing to behold. how many of us here agree that sharing is caring?  how many of us here actually enjoy reading other's thoughts and then applying it to themselves?  so many times on this board I see posts regarding how we are different, we are either this, or we are that...what about another point of view?  stop thinking about what makes us different, and instead, look at how we are all the same.

how would all of you start to describe each of us as the same. 

how would all of you see each other in themselves.  to take a walk, just for a day even in each other's shoes and say to yourself "hey! I've done that," or "hey, I've felt that way before."

haven't we all suffered in some way or another?  haven't we all loved in some way or another?  don't these feelings have an essence to them that allows all of us to take a step back and realize that we have, or is some point in our lives, we will experience the same thing essentially?

I may be delusional here, but I think that we have always experienced the same thing, it is just our illusion through our definitions of ourselves that we try to seee differences.  isn't it easier and more magical to see each other as the same?

isn't it relaxing to think that behind our actions we take, there is a positive intent?  you can never find a negative intent behind a positive intent, but you can always find positive intent behind a negative one. 

we are in the same boat, each and everyone one of us, and there is something deep inside myself that thinks that we are meant to converge here and now to share ideas with each other; to learn with each other; to cry with one another; to accept each other as we are; just humans finding our own way.

doesn't it fee like a journey that we are all on, and though our directions just may be a tad different...aren't we all heading to the same place?

much love to all of you  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: when compassion involves intent [Re: kaiowas]
    #2730596 - 05/25/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

We, indeed, are all the same. Though, some of us create illusions to communicate our feelings due to peoples lack of compassion. How far you delve into an illusion creates delusion.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2730615 - 05/26/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I agree. If I jumped in with a negative comment everytime I initially disagreed with someone I'd have 4,000 posts by now. I have learned to let each person and their views unfold over time so I can see where they're coming from. Whenever I stray from that, things go south in a hurry.

If I disagree with someone I try to do it with humor. There are those here who too often use a cutting comment when that only alienates the person they are presumably trying to influence.

Less heat. More light.  :sun:

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
    #2730859 - 05/26/04 01:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"Less heat.  More light." 

Amen.  :grin:

I feel the same way.  I often read posts with which I disagree, but I don't respond in disagreement because that person is just sharing his/her beliefs in "whatever".

In spite of all the differences shared here, I appreciate them all.  I even learn from the differences, even though most likely I don't report on it.

I would say, for the most part, I agree with everything you said.  :grin:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder