Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Flu Hospitalizations
    #27214220 - 02/19/21 06:15 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I'm posting this anonymously because I know my opinions will be judged harshly by persons who have no proof or subjectivity on this subject.

Flu hospitalizations in a certain state are under 100 for 2020 according to the morning news ( this is the lowest in the period since 2005 when they started tracking), they claim that "an expert" claimed that this is -possibly- because of covid-19 precautions, however I believe it is because of intentional fraud. One reason I believe it is fraud because I have access to mass emails sent to doctors from our state board of health.

Another reason I believe it is fraud is that hospitals in this state recieve $180k per covid death that occurs in their facility,  I know this because a federal lawsuit was filed against the state government asking them to show proof of their numbers and the actual science behind their claims, the government has been slowing the lawsuit as much as possible and has yet to provide any proof, even though the court has ruled they are obligated to do so. The amount varies from state to state, but hospitals in the USA have received billions of dollars in subsidies from "covid" deaths, all the while claiming loss and laying off employees, where the fuck did all that money go?

It seems that "science" (using quotes here because true science is largely ignored these days) has replaced traditional religion and people will act just as retarded as they used to over whatever some dipshit priest, rabbi, or cleric said to them to get them to act a certain way. Now it's some dipshit with a masonic degree spewing bullshit like it is gospel and the masses bowing and agreeing like they are in the presence of the ALL MIGHTY.

The ironic part (to me) is that the recipe hasn't really changed one bit for over many millennia, sell the fear hard and then offer the solution or "cure" easy, cheap, or free. Just do and act how we want, and ostracize those who don't, can't, or won't join in.

I'm posting this here just to get it off my chest, I see it everywhere, and it really pisses me off because some people are really scared over this covid bullshit, I have an elderly relative that thought it was bullshit at first, then got really scared after they hammered fear repeatedly over most media outlets , and now just quit giving a fuck because he finally remembered that when you die you die, it doesn't matter when or how, when your number is up it is time to go. You can spend the time between then and now worried that day will get you too soon, or you can enjoy every moment because you know that day will get you too soon.

Or you can be like me and many others all over the world and be prepared for that day and welcome it when it comes because you know you lived a righteous life and have no fear of the inevitable.

Who Are You?
Do you believe the propaganda surrounding covid-19?
You may choose many

Votes accepted from (02/19/21 02:52 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27214255 - 02/19/21 06:45 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

What state are you talking about?

Link for 180k$ per covid death info?!

You quotating science, argueing science. Science can't fail, only be percieved for what's it's not. Science can't fail us. The scientist seem to be.

And you sound like your denying covid, maybe an anitmasker? Also that's one example of one elderly person. Not everyone comprehends death like that, and not everyone is ready to go.

I do believe in fear tactics, I was a sceptic at first.
And ya it's wierd how noone gets the flu, but everyone gets covid.

But I have some relatives who got it, older, and they got better. That's about it.
My sis works at a hospital so she's seen it non stop. But ide hate to get complacent then realize I've let me guard down, you know what I mean?
Also I live with my grandparents, so even if I would be okay, I'm not taking the risk for them.

And I don't think any of the answers fit me.
I wish there was a second yes answer that said something along the lines of "yes, I believe half of what I see and half of what I hear" ha

Anonymous #3

#27214270 - 02/19/21 06:54 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Getting covid is not a death sentence. Most people will be ok. However,  the mortality is high enough to become a significant public health problem.

Lots of allegations of I know this and I know that without really providing proof. If it was the flu it is a darn bad flu season. But most people around are not even getting the common cold this year from what I see.

This belongs in conspiracies.

Edited by Anonymous (02/19/21 07:01 AM)

Anonymous #2

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #27214280 - 02/19/21 07:01 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Probably, technically, for now at least ha.

Anonymous #4

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #27218548 - 02/21/21 02:05 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Covid is more contagious than the flu. The measures taken to combat COVID did extremely well at stopping the spread of the less contagious flu, and did not great but fairly well against the more contagious COVID.

Hospitals do not get money for covid deaths despite how conspiracy theorists spin the 30% Medicare benefit for hospitalized covid patients... hospitals very often end up losing money treating COVID patients.

Anonymous #5

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #27218739 - 02/21/21 04:00 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

God. A year of this shit and these morons still refuse to believe that it's real. For fucks sake.

Anonymous #6

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27249487 - 03/12/21 07:54 AM (3 years, 16 days ago)

I got H1N1 in 2009 and it kicked my ass.  I was in bed for 2 weeks and have had lasting lung damage from it.  That's how I found out I was diabetic as well as asthmatic.

2.5 years ago I got the flu in July.  I was in pretty decent shape and was training for a marathon when it happened.  I was in bed for another couple of weeks and, according to my daughter, I was completely unresponsive for over 4 days.  Her boyfriend's mom is a PSW and she came over to change me and get me to drink water.  She also called the ambulance but my daughter figured I wouldn't want to go to the hospital, so she cancelled it.  We talked about that after, lol

If I get Covid, I'm probably fucked.  I've got several complicating factors and it'll ruin my lungs even more.  It's great that most people won't die, but I likely would.  Even if I didn't, I'd be hospitalized and I'd lose my dogs and all my livestock; hopefully the dogs would be found and taken to the SPCA, but the livestock would be put down most likely.  Regardless, I'd lose what little I have now and I don't think I could take that again.

Anonymous #7

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #27253545 - 03/15/21 07:55 AM (3 years, 13 days ago)

I can confirm, as a healthcare worker, Covid is definitely real and definitely seriously hurts people.

It is up to YOU to believe me on that. I have seen it with my own eyes. It dropped 75 percent of my coworkers who got it and made them deathly ill for days. The obese ones were ill for weeks. It made them all not interested in eating, made it very hard to breathe, and they looked like death. Some of them regularly were passing out out of no where.

One of them went home with his wife. His wife fell pregnant while he was out and still active with covid. She never got covid and the baby was just born a month ago.

Its a weird disease. But I am telling you it is real and its something to worry about.

Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #27253734 - 03/15/21 10:06 AM (3 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
I can confirm, as a healthcare worker, Covid is definitely real....

But no knowledge of koch's postulates. Just because you change a few bedpans doesn't make you an expert on virology. However it does appear that you are indoctrinated by quacks. Ask them why no koch's postulates have been preformed on covid, when they ignore your question don't ask again because they may fire your ass for thinking for yourself.

If you can tell me why doctors are called quacks I would possibly gain respect for some of your knowledge. However spouting the catchphrases I have heard a thousand times already probably wont convince me unless it comes with a huge set of titties that I have a chance to put my hands on (basically I'll still do almost anything for a pretty girl.)

Seriously tho. I never get sick, I mean unless I eat bad food out somewhere that gives me the runs, other than that, catching cold or flu is very rare for me. I caught some type of nasty in January of 2020, I am somewhat of an expert at human physiology, so I attempted to discern my ailment to provide treatment and cure, never went to a doctor or hospital, or figured out what it was, lasted just over two weeks and the main symptom was pleurisy. I gave myself X number of days bed rest, quit smoking weed, increased vitamins C&D, and promised myself a trip to the ER if it didn't get better within a certain period of time, thankfully it did, but this was two months before covid came out.

When covid-19 was announced and to "save the would" billions of dollars were shipped to China, they sent us back a bunch of really cool chin diapers that folks saved the world with (sarcasm).

When they announced covid-19, they displayed images of people falling out and having seizures in the street in wuhan, I still haven't seen that in the US (again, thank you chin diapers!)

Death rate from everything from flu to heart disease is down, covid the miracle virus that cures everything while just coincidentally killing folks at the exact rate that they normally die.

Honestly, I would expect a counter culture website to have just a few more people that do not buy the government narrative like toilet paper on sale during a fake pandemic.

Another reason I posted this thread is I went to a trusted physician's office for some needed help, I overheard one of the other patients telling one of the PAs how the kids had gotten covid and brought it home and the teenagers and the whole house had covid, one of the kids got better but caught it again before it ran it's course through the house, the thing was I've heard this story at least a hundred times before, but it was always the flu people talked about when the whole house got sick. I haven't seen one person fall out in the street(well, I've seen several people fall out in the street but it was from fentanyl).

Speaking of fentanyl four years ago I couldn't walk my dog around the block without stepping over an ODed junkie, no emergency declared there, but then again I don't think Bill Gates had bought into the vaccine market or the narcan market at the time, I think he was busy hanging out with Jeffrey Epstein and settling the anti-trust suit where he admitted that he lied, cheated, and stole from people to profit. Coincidentally this dipshit is now making billions in the vaccine market. We are literally talking about someone who admitted he made viruses to crash his old products so you would have to buy a new one who now is personally invested in vaccines for humans.

Believe whatever you want, until I see a koch's postulate,  and about 6 more to verify the first, I'm not putting any faith in the sham known as the medical industry, who wants to be called "healthcare industry" Orwellian newspeak at it's finest.

A tried and true vaccine can be a great boon for society, what they are pushing with this covid bullshit is human experimentation. Let's not forget that Gates family goals include eugenics (a fancy word for euthanizing the less superior races). So when the black folks start dieing and being sterilized in hugely disproportionate numbers than the whites, are you going to tell me it is a coincidence?

Before you answer that study up on Tuskegee.

Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27301306 - 05/09/21 08:54 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
God. A year of this shit and these morons still refuse to believe that it's real. For fucks sake.

It's like nobody even try's to see through the lies.

https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR0cPs2nnQbJIhpo6BPsiLxkVDwIO3RTauMWSxuKsk-tcCj5vk6R-3h2JX8

Anonymous #7

#27301727 - 05/09/21 03:03 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:

It's like nobody even try's to see through the lies.

https://nojabforme.info/?fbclid=IwAR0cPs2nnQbJIhpo6BPsiLxkVDwIO3RTauMWSxuKsk-tcCj5vk6R-3h2JX8

Just look at the way stuff is worded in this.

"For clarification purposes in this article, given that the virus has not been isolated and that the symptoms mimic the flu, Covid19 is considered an influenza variant. And, yes, people can die of influenza or the common cold. In fact, lungs of influenza patients can be more damaged than those of Covid patients. And blood clotting is also common in flu patients"

They are insinuating that the flu kills or hurts more people than Covid does. But they dont come right out and say it.

If fauci talked like this or worded things like this he would be absolutely castrated!

Do you not care that this is how they are talking on your website? Claiming truth to be the most vital part of education on covid?

Plus its a MASSIVE wall of text. It would take ages to get through. And its all basically saying things that came out.

All the health organizations and leading professionals all admit to these things. They said one thing in november and then it changed in december. That doesnt mean they are psychopaths trying to control you. It means they are capable of reorganizing their opinion based on new facts.

You and everyone associated with this website and the cabal they represent.... would do a fucking TERRIBLE job at leading the world through a crisis. But you can sit on the sidelines and bitch and claim conspiracy theory as people fucking die. But hey thats your right. You get to be wrong.

Covids killing a boatload of people. And the flu death numbers just came in and they are high too. The suicides have gone down as well.

So the whole conspiracy that the Flu isnt killing people.... thats wrong. Do you care? I'm sure you dont.

And the theory that suicides would skyrocket? Nope. They went down. Do you care? Doubt it.

You arent after truth. Youre after confirmation bias.

Anonymous #1

#27301830 - 05/09/21 04:27 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

What I am really after is a koch's postulates that isolate a specific microbe, it doesn't exist. Therefore no actual vaccine exists, what you have is an experimental injection that you or anyone else doesn't know what is really in it. 

You can drink all the koolaid you want but until someone comes up with something I can reproduce to verify the truth of in my own laboratory, I'm not buying it.

I don't personally knock your choice of beliefs, but what we have now is a bunch of Jesuits in white coats telling you to trust them. I trust that about as much as I trust a police officer to tell the truth in court.

Anonymous #7

#27301841 - 05/09/21 04:41 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
What I am really after is a koch's postulates that isolate a specific microbe, it doesn't exist. Therefore no actual vaccine exists, what you have is an experimental injection that you or anyone else doesn't know what is really in it. 

You can drink all the koolaid you want but until someone comes up with something I can reproduce to verify the truth of in my own laboratory, I'm not buying it.

I don't personally knock your choice of beliefs, but what we have now is a bunch of Jesuits in white coats telling you to trust them. I trust that about as much as I trust a police officer to tell the truth in court.

You cant know everything about everything you use. We have no clue how our phones work. We couldnt build one.

No clue how our engines work. Couldnt build one.

No clue how various drugs work. Couldnt make them.

But guess where youre going to run to when you get cancer? Or when you have a heart attack? Or a stroke?

Those evil nazi's who are out to control you. The healthcare system.

Vaccine appears to work. You have no evidence otherwise except that Fauci says we should take it. You think if someone on the big mean TV box suggests something that means they are wrong.

Covids fucking killing people. And capitalism is doing its job. Corps battled to get a vaccine on the market. Shit moved quickly. Theres 8 billion people on the planet. If there was ONE case of a guy exploding and bursting into flames after taking the vaccine.... it'd be all over the news.

Covid kills more than the vaccines kill. A fuck load more.

Its just really good babble for the likes of Fox news and Alex Jones to sell to its viewers. "THEY are FORCING you to put a CHEMICAL in your body that you have no idea what in it!!!!!"  "Look! Fauci admitted its causing blood clots! SEE?!?!?!"

You sit over there all high and mighty on your perch saying anyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed. All I'm doing is just arguing with another flatearther. Thats basically what you are.

You can not get the vaccine. Thats fine. But dont go around crying about how Covid is fake and people arent dying. Linking some bullshit conspiracy website using trick language to pretend the flu is killing more than covid.

A fuckload of people think Covid is the Flu. You think this was added by accident?

I guarantee you were balls deep in the conspiracy that the flu stopped killing people in 2020. And now the numbers are out. Let me guess..... you think they are fake?

I mean fuck wake up to yourself.

What happens when a real pandemic comes through and has a 33 percent killrate? Or one that mostly kills children?

If anything... we are lucky as fuck that covid came around so we could practice something that could very well save the human race from extinction at some point in the future.

They fumbled the ball. They did their best. They are not the illuminati. Just people trying their best with a situation that is crazy.

Do me a favor. Do me a favor.
Put yourself in the shoes of Fauci. Or just as the full project leader for the world. Can you really say youd do a better job? Can you really say you could make less people die? Assuming you started with 0 information from the start?

Anonymous #1

#27301898 - 05/09/21 05:42 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Firstly, not one death is confirmed to be from covid via a koch's postulate (this is the gold standard of pathogen analysis). You will need to study up to be able to debate this in a meaningful way with me.

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:

You cant know everything about everything you use. We have no clue how our phones work. We couldnt build one.

No clue how our engines work. Couldnt build one.

No clue how various drugs work. Couldnt make them.

But guess where youre going to run to when you get cancer? Or when you have a heart attack? Or a stroke?

Those evil nazi's who are out to control you. The healthcare system.

Vaccine appears to work. You have no evidence otherwise except that Fauci says we should take it. You think if someone on the big mean TV box suggests something that means they are wrong.

Covids fucking killing people. And capitalism is doing its job. Corps battled to get a vaccine on the market. Shit moved quickly. Theres 8 billion people on the planet. If there was ONE case of a guy exploding and bursting into flames after taking the vaccine.... it'd be all over the news.

Covid kills more than the vaccines kill. A fuck load more.

Its just really good babble for the likes of Fox news and Alex Jones to sell to its viewers. "THEY are FORCING you to put a CHEMICAL in your body that you have no idea what in it!!!!!"  "Look! Fauci admitted its causing blood clots! SEE?!?!?!"

You sit over there all high and mighty on your perch saying anyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed. All I'm doing is just arguing with another flatearther. Thats basically what you are.

You can not get the vaccine. Thats fine. But dont go around crying about how Covid is fake and people arent dying. Linking some bullshit conspiracy website using trick language to pretend the flu is killing more than covid.

A fuckload of people think Covid is the Flu. You think this was added by accident?

I guarantee you were balls deep in the conspiracy that the flu stopped killing people in 2020. And now the numbers are out. Let me guess..... you think they are fake?

I mean fuck wake up to yourself.

What happens when a real pandemic comes through and has a 33 percent killrate? Or one that mostly kills children?

If anything... we are lucky as fuck that covid came around so we could practice something that could very well save the human race from extinction at some point in the future.

They fumbled the ball. They did their best. They are not the illuminati. Just people trying their best with a situation that is crazy.

Do me a favor. Do me a favor.
Put yourself in the shoes of Fauci. Or just as the full project leader for the world. Can you really say youd do a better job? Can you really say you could make less people die? Assuming you started with 0 information from the start?

Speak for yourself. Not only do I have several clues as to how things work, I can build just about anything I set my mind to. Not everyone has not learned the important things. 

You seemed to have fully purchased the narrative that you are helpless in this world and need assistance of some sort at all times from some type of "authority" figure.

In response to your fantasy scenario, that is not a responsibility that I particularly want, but if needs be I believe I would do a much better job of serving the public trust over my personal interests in somewhat of an ironic way, because the public good is of my personal interests.

Your arguments are weak; as I see and hear you basically pleading the case of the fucktard, which my retort would be that everyone should know simple things, like how to garden, how to hunt/trap, how to cook and store food, how to make a fire and a hut to keep warm and things like that. The older I get the more fortunate I feel that these were the games and pastimes of my youth. Digressing; you seem helpless without your idiot box to tell you what is safe, might I suggest that you get out and experience the big bad world before that opportunity passes you over?

Anonymous #7

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27302461 - 05/10/21 04:57 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Anonymous

Reason for deletion: nvm

Anonymous #5

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #27302862 - 05/10/21 11:04 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

God. Over a year of this shit and these morons still refuse to believe that it's real. :shake:

Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27304739 - 05/11/21 06:36 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #5 said:
God. Over a year of this shit and these morons still refuse to believe that it's real. :shake:

Over a year of this shit and no koch's postulate and nobody that blindly accepts the lamestream media narrative has done any investigation or research whatsoever.

See what I did there?

:cookiemonster:

Anonymous #8

#27307025 - 05/13/21 12:36 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

You are literally a walking, talking disinformation station

How does it feel being a gullible human form of fake news, anon 1?

Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27307147 - 05/13/21 02:54 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:

Wow, I'm going to rethink my position because of that post, NOT!

typical sheep, upset by the truth but absolutely no valid point to make towards a logical argument of ones perceptions of truth. This is because you cannot make a logical argument and your reaction to the cognative dissonance in your mind is to create a valueless and unmerited statement of false narrative to reassure your own fragile psyche that is absolutely uncertain of any real truth whatsoever. You probably also believe fraud boy Fauci when he continues to insist cannabis is a schedule 1 narcotic, more dangerous than heroin. Realistically I would advise that you remove your head from your ass, wipe the crust from your eyes and look around, you are being scammed.

Anonymous #9

#27307157 - 05/13/21 03:06 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:

Wow, I'm going to rethink my position because of that post, NOT!

typical sheep, upset by the truth but absolutely no valid point to make towards a logical argument of ones perceptions of truth. This is because you cannot make a logical argument and your reaction to the cognative dissonance in your mind is to create a valueless and unmerited statement of false narrative to reassure your own fragile psyche that is absolutely uncertain of any real truth whatsoever. You probably also believe fraud boy Fauci when he continues to insist cannabis is a schedule 1 narcotic, more dangerous than heroin. Realistically I would advise that you remove your head from your ass, wipe the crust from your eyes and look around, you are being scammed.

Well, it is schedule 1

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals