Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: i dont like you [Re: metalfaith]
    #27302701 - 05/10/21 09:16 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I think people just use the word hate so flippantly these days, half the people that use it also use it flippantly and the other half don't understand that it's not literal so they actively hate things. Basically Karen. Maybe we need a new word to use. To me, true hate is a seething response to discourse that takes over your personality for the purpose of spite/revenge. Like someone could be super nice to everyone but a total prick to one guy. If you could put emotions on a spectrum of pacifism and violence then hate is peak violence. But I think most don't mean it this way. It's culture being exaggerative for the sake of putting on a show. If I say "I heavily dislike (x)," it's simply a boring statement. People hate being boring, usually. So people "hate" in an attempt to make a caricature of their feelings, unaware they are diminishing their own expressions/feelings to whoever they interact with which only fuels frustration I'm sure. A lot of people have low emotional IQ.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: i dont like you [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27302709 - 05/10/21 09:21 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I agree, hate is used too lightly.

I hated very few people in my life, and those, not seriously enough to do something about it.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: i dont like you [Re: Asante]
    #27302825 - 05/10/21 10:44 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Society has become a twisted puppy mill raising sick puppies.

Its never been good but, but God it must get better or it must end. people arent supposed to live like this.

Kids for instance. They are robbed of every enjoyable aspect of their childhood and given psychiatric drugs and a phone in return, their inadequate education in no way prepares them for the future and puts them in debt, unable to enjoy childhood, not really raised because both parens slave their asses off to pay the 0.1% and then - the kids get blamed straight to hell for being "entitled deadbeats" by the fucking generations who used up all the resources and stuck them and their offspring with the bill.

Very astute observation Asante; I very much agree with you. I really feel for all my brothers and sisters who bear this heavy burden; it takes so much effort to adjust oneself to the nature of what our culture and society has become and to find peace with it if one becomes deeply aware of the mechanics behind the scenes that are portrayed for us to try and keep us in check.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleGnashingGnosis
Smash and Grab

Loc: In Your Face
Re: i dont like you [Re: Jokeshopbeard] * 1
    #27302940 - 05/10/21 12:05 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

You’re a sick puppy, Asante. If this was the wild, we would have feasted upon your bones a decade ago (You may have still been a practicing shaman then, so there’s a chance that I’m wrong here. You possibly would’ve been a revered member of the feral tribe).

People have been doping their kids ever since both parents were forced to join a labor force that took them away from the home.

People who throw their cigarette butts out their car window... I don’t like you

Edited by GnashingGnosis (05/10/21 12:23 PM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: i dont like you [Re: GnashingGnosis]
    #27303016 - 05/10/21 01:03 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GnashingGnosis said:
You’re a sick puppy, Asante. If this was the wild, we would have feasted upon your bones a decade ago

Mate, WTF?

Great job at ousting yourself as a puppet, and also as someone who has a problem with one of the most kind-hearted members of our community. I really don't get it. Why?

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleGnashingGnosis
Smash and Grab

#27303020 - 05/10/21 01:06 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

The marrow will be the tasty part

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
    #27303025 - 05/10/21 01:07 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

marrow on toast

:homerdrool:

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: i dont like you [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27303030 - 05/10/21 01:13 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
marrow on toast

Have you tried it? I had it at some super flashy restaurant in Portland, MA about a year ago and it was fucking awesome.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: i dont like you [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27303031 - 05/10/21 01:13 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
\ and also as someone who has a problem with one of the most kind-hearted members of our community. I really don't get it. Why?

I wasnt around for this, but I seen Asante say that he used to get a bunch of hate here

or maybe I was but just didnt notice, I think I joined around when he became an admin, I think I vaugly remember Wiccan being a mod for a short while

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#27303033 - 05/10/21 01:14 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Niffla said:
marrow on toast

Have you tried it? I had it at some super flashy restaurant in Portland, MA about a year ago and it was fucking awesome.

Yep it's fantastic

--------------------

OfflinegopherS
I'm a teapot

#27303036 - 05/10/21 01:17 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

GnashingGnosis said:

People who throw their cigarette butts out their car window... I don’t like you

I thow my butts on the ground maybe 2% of the time, it has to be a huge inconvenience for me for some reason not to hold the butt till I get to a garbage, or riding in a car without an ashtray and no way to out it

one time I smoked on a group walk, and I outed the smoke on the ground and went over to a garbage to toss it, and the facilitator asked me if I just threw the smoke out and thanked me when I said yes

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

InvisibleGnashingGnosis
Smash and Grab

#27303038 - 05/10/21 01:18 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Great job at ousting yourself as a puppet, and also as someone who has a problem with one of the most kind-hearted members of our community. I really don't get it. Why?

To be fair, he did make that increasing discomfort post yesterday. It was pretty sick

Quote:

gopher said:
I thow my butts on the ground maybe 2% of the time, it has to be a huge inconvenience for me for some reason not to hold the butt till I get to a garbage

“Cigarette butts account for 40% of the waste recovered in cities and on beaches during international clean-up campaigns.”
https://kwit.app/en/blog/posts/cigarette-butts-the-main-source-of-sea-and-ocean-pollution

Edited by GnashingGnosis (05/10/21 01:22 PM)

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: i dont like you [Re: GnashingGnosis] * 1
    #27303042 - 05/10/21 01:19 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Foie Gras on toast is also

:homerdrool:

--------------------

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: i dont like you [Re: Nifflerz]
    #27303049 - 05/10/21 01:25 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:

Yeah. That's one that tears me up inside. Hate to think of the animal cruelty but fuck me there's nothing in the world that tastes quite so exquisite.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

#27303055 - 05/10/21 01:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

Yeah. That's one that tears me up inside. Hate to think of the animal cruelty but fuck me there's nothing in the world that tastes quite so exquisite.

I hear ya, man. It bothers me too. It's sooooo good, though. I justify eating it by telling myself that the deed has already been done so I may as well eat it so it doesn't go in vain, but...yeah that's just a copout for me to feel better about eating it.

That said if they ever banned it, I would be okay with that and happy for the ducks and geese 🦆 :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: i dont like you [Re: gopher]
    #27303090 - 05/10/21 01:58 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

if you cant forsee a way to bin you butt then dont light one up :crankey:

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: i dont like you [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #27303093 - 05/10/21 02:03 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Lophosaurus said:
People who agree to pay a certain price and then when the work is done they try to find reasons why they should pay less or think they are entitled to a large discount for no reason.

:superscream:

Quote:

Also, right now I hate most of my immediate family except my younger sister....

damn. sorry for your loss brother. and yeah that was pretty ridiculous of them to do that shit. very disrespectful.

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
    #27303220 - 05/10/21 04:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

GnashingGnosis said:

Great job at ousting yourself as a puppet...

I'm still trying to figure out who he is. He seems a puppet as he started knowing all the forum features and became an opt-out fag from the get go.

my3rdeye maybe, though he does seem less stoner. The lines will connect and we'll all know soon enough. Who was banned recently that edits fuck out of their posts?

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Invisiblepirate-blues
Female

Re: i dont like you [Re: Nifflerz] * 2
    #27303230 - 05/10/21 04:28 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

Jokeshopbeard said:
Quote:

Niffla said:

I hear ya, man. It bothers me too. It's sooooo good, though. I justify eating it by telling myself that the deed has already been done so I may as well eat it so it doesn't go in vain, but...yeah that's just a copout for me to feel better about eating it.

That said if they ever banned it, I would be okay with that and happy for the ducks and geese 🦆 :heart:

Ugh, my grandmother is from Palermo and I have all these absolutely delicious family recipes using veal or veal combined into other things and I tell myself that every time I do something with it  :aweman: And the fact that if you buy milk you’re already indirectly supporting the veal industry. Still horrific. And delicious.

Good thing lab grown meat is gonna be scaled up soon. Though idk if they’ll ever quite be able to replicate foie gras - that one is uniquely...involved :sad:.

OfflinegopherS
I'm a teapot

Re: i dont like you [Re: pirate-blues]
    #27303234 - 05/10/21 04:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

pirate-blues said:
Though idk if they’ll ever quite be able to replicate foie gras

doubt it, they are going to make lab grown meat as lean as possible to appease the low fat craze and be able to say their meat is healthier then normal meat

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale