Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSpaceBabyS
alchemist-in-traininng
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: My Own Private Idaho
TYIA. Help please: I can read all I want, look at pictures till I'm blind, and not know what the fuck I'm looking at.
    #27294515 - 05/04/21 09:12 PM (1 month, 15 days ago)

I am running a PF TEK grow while cleaning up the original MSS on agar for 6 varieties.Most plates have been free of contams.

I know the in vitro pinning is okay. Shall I put the jars in the fridge until some of the others catch up?

Where there is in vitro pinning, can I assume the jar is consolidated?

I don't know if the GT jar is good. I looked at many contam pics till my eyes crossed.

Experienced eyes please give me some input

I would be grateful for a quick answer as I am mid-grow for the PF TEK. I'm on 3rd gen transfers in the agar.

I think this B+ is okay, but don't know enough to call it.

--------------------
SpaceBaby

:babypalm:

the boss:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHaywire
Wetspot Wizard
Male

Re: TYIA. Help please: I can read all I want, look at pictures till I'm blind, and not know what the fuck I'm looking at. [Re: SpaceBaby]
    #27294907 - 05/05/21 03:02 AM (1 month, 15 days ago)

looks ok.
birth the cakes that are ready, pick off the in vitro shrooms.
just fruit them when they are ready. it's ok to put in a cake now and put in two more five days from now.

--------------------
Ciao mamma, guarda come mi diverto

My grows :mushroom2: Outdoor patches

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started