Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | Next > | Last >
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: geokills]
    #27292689 - 05/03/21 07:01 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

geokills said:
Additional ETH sale orders hanging out at $3949,  $4450 and $5000 for now.  If all of these execute, I’ll have liquidated ~65% of my corporate account ETH stash.  Chart is beginning to look rather parabolic and, I would suspect, due for a correction within the week.

I like the way you think.  Get that exit strategy written down and follow it with ZERO emotion.  Just ruthlessly execute the plan, come what may.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27292748 - 05/03/21 07:22 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
YAAAAAAY I'm so happy for you! Slam! Thats getting paid!

Way To Fucking Go!

But if you make almost 12K in a week, you might want to take some off for a rainy day.

Thanks for the kind sentiment.  I think you are right to make this a  spiritual journey - at least in part.  After careful reflection, I think I'd like to make a decent donation to our local animal shelter and also to the meditation center/sangha that I used to be able to attend in person until the pandemic hit.  As the end of this market cycle approaches I will discuss this with my wife.

Thanks for helping to keep me oriented to what really matters.  :hug:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #27292760 - 05/03/21 07:28 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
I think that might be the top for eth with reversal coming

It might be, or it might not.  Keep in mind that the daily candle just closed.  Typically when a very strong daily candle closes (this one closed well outside of the second standard deviation bollinger band - which is rare), there will be an almost guaranteed knee-jerk pullback when the new candle prints.  This is largely on account of algorithmic trading bots that will probe for liquidity.  If the prior day's move is legit, price will retrace but bounce before the prior day's lows are hit.  If the move is really strong, the liquidity test might bounce when testing that upper bollinger band from above.  Keeping in mind that price, statistically, is not supposed to remain outside of the bollinger bands for very long, especially in conjunction with how wide the bands have become, one can expect that this acceleration in price will need to rest, either by stabilizing (i.e. "flagging") or pulling back within a few days.  A bounce at the 20 day SMA would be worth keeping in mind as a buy opportunity, if you have been selling into strength and are looking to redeploy.

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: geokills]
    #27292864 - 05/03/21 08:02 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

School is in session

:hatsoff:

Ive slowly been moving funds away from crypto. Idk what i want to do atm. Ive reduced my crypto trading account from 3000 to 800, put some into stocks, spent some on things i needed

Kinda just been taking a step back, staying out of holding, and making shorter term trades i feel confident i can enter and exit.

Alt just rallied hard and eth went into hyperdrive. fucked up on that one, havent been watching eth chart at all ever since i sold at 1800. Shoulda kept my eye on it.

I think my chart is a dif time scale. I was lookin at the 4hr though and the 30 min which looked like some potentially strong resistance / selling, long wick on the 4 hour, barely holding green on a short candle, previous candle small as well. 30 min showing 3 big selling candles, was thinking it might signal reversal

Might pick up some BTC right now though

Still a bit apprehensive on btc, broke down through some strong lines. Teeter tottering on ema's. But the daily chart looks like a reversal at that 47k dip or whatever it was. If it doesnt break down here forming a lower high, btc might continue its reversal toward old ath and maybe make a move higher, so im considering grabbing again

Still working with my paranoid crash worries

I know it isnt really logical considering the news and hype etc. But im currently more comfortable losing potential profit vs risking current capital

Ill keep my eyes on the charts, i enjoy it, especially times like now. Ill keep in mind your suggestion on watching eth and appreciate the advice

I might just keep pumping funds into the stock market :shrug:

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Enkidu] * 1
    #27292915 - 05/03/21 08:26 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

The ALT coin market just broke its 2018 high a few weeks ago, the last time this happen in 2017, the ALT coin market rallied very hard for another 12 months. I'm not saying it's going to resemble anything like that time frame, but it also suggest we still have a long way to go before this bull cycle is over.

The Ether rally followed the Bitcoin rally. The ALT coin big caps are likely next to put in the some big moves this summer.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: qman]
    #27292921 - 05/03/21 08:28 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Ill wait for bloody streets and buy like crazy

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

OfflineGrimsweeper
don't fear the sweeper
 User Gallery

Loc: broom closet
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Enkidu]
    #27293001 - 05/03/21 08:59 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Hit that sell on the button geo. I had 2 for sale at 3490 but I'm canceling for now. If it hits it in the next 48 hours I think there's a good shot at 5K before correction.

I should maybe leave the stocks to my Fidelity fund they've served me well but I think I have a decent shot at some long term gains with Coinbase and PayPal. Boring AF to watch though. There's no Vegas boners in .5% moves.

--------------------
When you clean a vacuum cleaner you are a vacuum cleaner
Build yourself a Flow Hood in these 99 simple steps

OfflineHikeadellic
Fungi Fan
Male

Loc: Appalachian Trail
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Grimsweeper]
    #27293286 - 05/04/21 02:50 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I am * this * close to shorting bitcoin

I think BTC is due for a healthy market correction back down under 50k in the next few months.

Got this idea at around 9pm last night and have been awake till almost 5am trying to figure out a good strategy for this

Still a huge fan of crypto and very optimistic about its future , but BTC needs a haircut soon

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Enkidu]
    #27293376 - 05/04/21 05:37 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Enkidu said:
God, you guys really make me want a huge drop and bear cycle so i can build a position

At this point in the game i just dont have enough money/coins to really even make much difference

30 eth?

I doubt ill ever own that many for as long as i live

At these prices 3 would be huge to me. I cant believe people have and make so much money off this shit

Don't worry, a lot of us are in your boat. I have less than 1.5 ETH. Still happy with my gains, but yeah I saw a Reddit survey that showed the vast majority of people into crypto have $1-$5000 in it.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

OfflinegopherS
Coffee Bean Extraordinaire
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27293384 - 05/04/21 05:42 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I wouldnt want more then $1-5k in crypto, if the bubble were to burst, that could be quite the loss if you have 10k in it or something, im thinking about putting $500 into Lumens and just holding for like 5 years, and maybe another hundred or 2 into another crypto

--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

Since Disney has obtained tremendous value from the public domain, knows how important the public domain is, and is firmly determined to never contribute anything to it.

My pronouns are He and Him, and my adjectives are Fat and Jazzy

:kratom:

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: gopher]
    #27293388 - 05/04/21 05:44 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

It's not a loss until you sell. Give it another 3 years after it all crashes and it'll be worth more than it is today. You just don't want money tied up in it that you might need before that.

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27293563 - 05/04/21 08:40 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

DOGE LOL

budamanan nice call

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineGrimsweeper
don't fear the sweeper
 User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: ManianFH]
    #27293670 - 05/04/21 10:05 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Bet it goes to a buck by Saturday

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: geokills] * 1
    #27293746 - 05/04/21 10:38 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Took off just a smidgin of BTC @ $54K.  This brings my cash position up to 15%.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

#27293797 - 05/04/21 11:08 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Damn why did everything dip all of a sudden? Currently trying to get a couple hundred bucks into my exchange to buy the dip because I can't help myself, but it's not working. Binance.us has treated me ok for now, Geo what exchange do you use and would you recommend it?

--------------------

deCypher said:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27293800 - 05/04/21 11:11 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Probably a major player unloaded, thats usually it.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Asante]
    #27293808 - 05/04/21 11:14 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah but everything is down like it fell off a cliff. I mean, a 10-20% cliff, but the whole crypto market was like "hey you know what, for the next 3 hours let's imagine a world where everyone in the future is allergic to electricity".

--------------------

deCypher said:

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

#27293869 - 05/04/21 11:40 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Ima Trooper said:
Damn why did everything dip all of a sudden? Currently trying to get a couple hundred bucks into my exchange to buy the dip because I can't help myself, but it's not working. Binance.us has treated me ok for now, Geo what exchange do you use and would you recommend it?

So far as I can tell, a bit of a knee-jerk reaction across risk markets to Janet Yellen's commentary regarding the increasing probability that the Fed will have to implement some minor rate hikes to keep a lid on the rapid growth environment we are seeing in the wake of last year's COVID induced economic depression.

I've used a lot of exchanges, and they will all have failures and lag during periods of high volume and/or high volatility.  For a while now, Kraken.com has been my fiat/crypto gateway.  For crypto to crypto, using decentralized AMM's like Uniswap or, especially for smaller trades (to avoid unreasonable fees), 1INCH & PancakeSwap on Binance Smart Chain or Raydium on Solana are the way to go.

--------------------

--------------------
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineGrimsweeper
don't fear the sweeper
 User Gallery

#27294701 - 05/04/21 09:23 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Holy moly doge. Wish I would've had enough balls or stupidity to put more cash in it. Anybody have anything substantial in it right now? I have 3,540 coin.

Bod?

--------------------

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Grimsweeper]
    #27295010 - 05/05/21 04:14 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Substantial no. Less coins than you

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 267 | 268 | 269 | 270 | 271 | 272 | 273 | 274 | 275 | 276 | 277 | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder