Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Had a great sexual dream last night. And why feel shame about having great sex?
    #27292289 - 05/03/21 05:31 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Yeah, dreams can teach a lot.  Opened myself to some women and am ready to sleep with one next to me again.

I roll around a bit in bed and still makes me laugh with a kitten.  Non-sexual you dirty bastards.  And waking up and seeing her with a surprise look through the blankets, like, is everything OK?  Found it amusing and how cats and kittens or dogs like to sleep in your bed.

But yeah, a woman.  Have two interested in me but I used to have a lot of friend fucks but am ready for one.  Getting old.  Plus either of them expects monogamy. 

Fine.  And to those that read this post.  If you choose monogamy it has been years yet hindsight is easy but in my life experience, make sure it is the right one.  God.  I look at every woman into me and just think of her and turned her down for a woman that was religious and I was taught to believe would bring me happiness and eternal fulfillment.  Was a Mormon.  It would of been hell and I most likely would be paying child support now

Lucid dreaming.  Had a few experiences of that and it is like your consciousness, waking life just pops in and I can enjoy this!  Any thought, just appears.  I sense with these two either is fine.  One kid in this life is enough for me.  Not going to raise another man's one.

Just sorting out my mind.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships