Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OnlineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Psychedelics and messed-up things that happened to you in the past. * 1
    #27288817 - 05/01/21 09:58 AM (7 days, 22 hours ago)

Life's a mixture of attractive and repulsive experiences, and these help shaping how we are as people.

I had more negative experiences than most, growing up, and this has had considerable consequences for the rest of my life.

It was no surprise and in fact a desired situation that, shortly after I began tripping, that after a few abstract trips of laughter and flying colors, negative empotions and sensations began to find their way into the trips.

"Bad trips" started happening, where for hours on end I struggled with difficult material.

as this progressed, it became very clear that behind the discomforts were insufficiently resolved experiences, which showed themselves as "psychedelic side effects", and crises like panic attacks.

I knew how to react to that: sit still or lie still, close your eyes, observe the sensations as they flow through you without getting caught up in them too much.

Psychedelics jostle unresolved experiencres loose, and letting these unpleasantnesses do their thing with you, allows your mind to process and further integrate the messed up experience.

If you let that happen, you are working with your brain to voluntarily engage in a living nightmare with the expressed purpose of digging up the unresolved soituations to give them a proper, deeper, burial, so they don't stink up your daily life as they decompose in peace.

What a "bad trip" is, if it is not caused by taking too much or environment factors, is generally a type of nightmare your mind gives you to re-live a painful experience so you can leave it behind you in a better way.

If you keep at this, you tidy up your mind more and more and because of this life will become easier and more pleasant for you as you simply function better with all that unresolved stuff out of the way.

Generally last to go are the birth trauma and death anxiety, the biggest ones, after which your mind reboots itself with the faulty processes, terninated.

This is one way in which psychedelics heal people and change them for the better, by working through their issues ao that they can rise above.

That is very hard work - but one of the best things you can do for your wellbeing - to confront the skeletons in the closet and give them a proper burial where they belong.

So, got a bad trip?

Try to sit or lie down comfortably.

Try to relax your body and breath.

Eyes Closed

Focus on what you experience.

Allow it to flow through you.

Just let it flow through you.

It begins.

There's a plateau to it

A climax..

and it will go away.

And when it goes away while you let it be, it will be far less likely to come back to haunt you.

Some stories need out, and you try not to face up to them, but you're gonna have to.

So, its OK. Let it happen.

Let it flow through you and reach a resolve.

This Too Shall Pass.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
Re: Psychedelics and messed-up things that happened to you in the past. [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27292163 - 05/03/21 04:18 PM (5 days, 16 hours ago)

Well sequenced passages of insight. It makes me become aware of my defense mechanisms in this sober state.

During the last mushroom trip I had last year, I perceived a haunting figure in the corner - a coat hanger. I was in good company, and was able to bounce vibes off my friends who were lying next to me, as we were watching the wonders in the stars.

But I didn't quite confront this figure. It was scary. I was afraid that by letting it pass through me, it would take over me - infiltrate me.

I used to watch a lot of horror movies as kid, and sometimes I get these creepy visions of an otherworldly figure in the corner of my eye.

It could just be my shadow dressed up as a monster.

Next time I meet it, I'll let your words be my guide.

Thank you.

:earth: :yinyang: :shineon:

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being