Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineScientificAnalysis
Stranger
My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. * 1
    #27289871 - 05/02/21 02:57 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

HI, I've taken shrooms since 2013, doses ranging from 0.1g to 20g.

I'm just going to say this, because I want to talk to people who have had similar experiences.
I'm posting this like 'for the record'.

I think we are living in cryogenic storage aboard an alien/advanced human spacecraft.

I took shrooms and smoked 1 toke of cannabis, and I ascended into an Human/Alien Spaceship.

Perhaps the shrooms transferred my consciousness, created a dual-state where my mind was both in my brain/head an in the brain of the Alien Creator?

I was in a Pod, like in the Matrix, hooked up to life support. In trip reports, these Pods are sometimes refered to as 'the hospital, ambulance'. In stages of the trip, people typically go from

Hospital, to Virtual reality, to seeing everybody, to back to their body. Flying over the Earth.

I've had 2 similar trip archtypes, the Hospital and the Pod.

I've been in the hospital where they say 'you've survived an accident, this is your second chance'. or 'This pod is where your body lives, and your mind lives on Earth, which may be a Real place or just a place inside the mind, as a Multiverse-Universe bubble.

Just like how in a Computer Game, we can spawn food, vehicles, perhaps thats what this universe it build for. Just like how prayers are answered, syncronicity works, you ask for a job, then you find a perfectly fit job in the local paper/online/friend/business etc. I think its because this entire universe is an invention of the mind, the mind of the creator of God, of our Alien programmers, of our Human Spaceship Programmers,

So i think humans might be cyborg/robots/alien computer programs. And Earth is our simulation while we fly through space, Earth is a place we invent to solve problems, exercise the mind, a way to invent a more perfect world. This is why Dreams are important, we invent reality with our mind.

Life itself, is a result of conscious assimilation of nutrition and brain, mind, intent, feeling.

I know this is 'hush hush', but I feel like I have to tell somebody, because I wish somebody had told me how life and shrooms works. So this is like a Cheat code, for the young explorer, that most people would't talk about. Consider this me passing along my knowledge for the next generation of Universal Scientists.

I think we are living in an alien spacecraft, in a pod, on life support, like we are just floating in fluid, as the spacecraft seeks a new habitable planet. Or maybe this version of the universe we call Earth, is an advanced simulation created to engineer MORE possiblities in the universe. Similar to how with computers, we can create 10,000 Earths, and with enough computing power, we can simulate it to 1:1 100% accuracy/realism.

So perhaps this universe we are living in now, is a computer simulation, to create more possibilitys than the overhead universe allows. And then, it becomes our univeral plane intelligences job to create an even more friendly, livable, greater-possibilities universe.

And this goes on forever, with new universes being created and simulated until we can use the imagination/our mind to create the safest, cleanest, most natural and healthy universe possible.

I think this is the point, invention, how can we make the Earth safer, cleaner, healthier, more thrivant of life. And then we can invent our own universe. A Universe without threats, like black holes, asteroids (Asteroids are useful for panspermia, spreading bacteria, spores, etc) but Asteroids are also a great risk.

These are physisct, quantum scientist questions, feel free to answer, These are questions I should ask Niel De Grasse Tycoon

I also have some questions, is the entire universe a simulation inside a great alien supercomputer?

Or is the supercomputer just in our mind?

Is the universe itself a computer, or is the computer just in our mind?

I've read books about how Quantum Physics allows for teleportation, the observer creates the reality type scenarios, the unverse is a hologram, a simulation, somehow the mind interfaces with the universe.

I've had times tripping, on really high doses, where I see a quantum field, and my mind can send little balls of energy onto the quantum grid plane. And I can say, create a sci-fi desert city, and suddely I see spires, where there is living structures inside the dirt spires, I've seen advanced, shine-ing cities, bustling with life, and its like I've lived there for years, I see the trade center, the pub, the strip club, and its like a city from Star Wars in my mind.

I think possibly, that humanity is either:

Humanity is a cyborg/Robot/Human-Machiene Hybrid, and the computer/advanced technology is inside our mind.

Same as 1. just we are inside the computer, like computer programs.

Mushrooms may be a self-replicating alien probe, from an alien galaxy trying to seed life. The mushroom connects the mushroom consumer to the alien interface. As if we live our life asleep, like animals somewhat, in a specific level of consciousness, and when we eat shrooms, we remember who we really are, or become who we used to be. meaning, perhaps that the shrooms are a medicine given to us to remind us of our past ancestors lives, (The mushrooms heals us and helps us to remember past lifes, Genetically transmitted memory).

Perhaps Earth is just a seed world, And somewhere else in the galaxy the creators of all life, seeded this world with life, and the mushroom is like a Bible, an instruction manual to say 'Hey, we created the universe/Earth/ or the mushroom data package is a instruction set from Aliens/The HUman programmers on how to survive in Space.

Like 'Hey if you find this, heres how to build a spacesuit' I've seen detailed spacesuit blueprints instantly in my mind when I take mushrooms.

In person of interest, this is called the Machiene. However I belive truth is stranger than fiction, in real life, surveillience cameras arn't necessary for remote monitoring, peopel can simply perceive remote areas automatically. 24/7 cameras do make the task easier to quanify with a computer system though.

I think the main conclusion here is, this all might be a computer simulation,.

When I took shrooms and smoked weed, I ascended to be aboard an Alien Spacecraft, and there were like 40 ancestors/friends all on the same ship. Everyone there had their own identity, personality, and were perceiving multiverse worlds. Everyone was looking into Earth, with some similarities, and some items on their personal Earths were unique to them.

This is all secret information and I shouldn't be talking about it. But I just wanted to tell others who have had similar experiences, that you arn't alone, It's real. There is some type of Alien Anchient Machiene, Simulation, Alien Technology that allows us to create new universes. PErhaps the objective of life is to survive in our lifeform, and to create the best universe, and whoever creates the best universe, gets to exist in their perfect universe.

Anyway, I'll probably delete this soon or get raided by the Intersteller CIA but I just wanted to provide an element of hope to people that reality, this universe is really awesome and by loving each other we can create a perfect symbiosis where everybody gets along and helps each other and we can create a perfect world.

I'm posting this as a type of scientific analysis, a type of marker in history to say 'Today, Man has understood this ^ much information about the universe in which he lives.' My Contribution to society and Humanity. I hope you use it for good.

To continue, I've thought of a series of ideas to improve Earths survival:

Conserve All Global Oil for Farmers, to ensure the longest timeline of farming as is possible.

Re-Vitalize/Replenish the environment, plant trees, protect the whales, stop overfishing, stop de-forestation, re-forest the planet (teamtrees charity), clean the oil spills, clean the great oceanic garbage patch, Re-plenish the cyanobacteria and phytobacteria oceanic populations. We must heal the environment otherwise life cannot contiue.

Nuclear Dearmament, publicly destroying nuclear weapons. This Earth is too special to risk over a 'regional conflict'.

Reduce industrial activity to reduce industrial pollution.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Loc: Auckland, NZ Flag
Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: ScientificAnalysis]
    #27289894 - 05/02/21 03:50 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I think we live in dystopia personally.
This is a living hell we are experiencing, or some kind of torture realm IDK.

Lots of bad shit in this plane of existence.

Also the government is evil as fuck and monsanto is selling humans toxic food in pretty packages.

This realm is a fucking joke I hate it.
Life sucks.

Money is the root of all evil.
Love for money is also evil.
Money is the governments tool that caused all this bad shit.
They crafted all this shit including money, and they craft the media/strike fear in people who watch the news and force propaganda and bullshit down the throat.

Humans are collectively allowing this to happen by collectively using money as trade item.

If all humans collectively rejected the government, rejected purchasing monsanto products and rejected using money then anarchy would become established and the government would cease to exist.

The collective human consciousness is allowing this to happen to our Earth.

--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #27289898 - 05/02/21 03:58 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Like what do modern day humans choose to consume?

What kind of government laboratory made GMO carcinogens are human beings collectively consuming.

The food being sold on supermarket shelves has no nutritional value and is pure toxic carcinogens.

Peolpe work hard to make money, swap their existence (time) for money, then purchase government junk food that comes from Monsanto's labs...

Great job collective human consciousness. You are truly insane and brain-washed.

People choose to waste so much time, and people choose eat so much toxic crap.

The general population is also addicted to wasting time on social media, also everything they show on television is a waste of time and low vibrational as fuck and is basically government brain-washing.

--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:

OfflineUniverse
Friend

#27290034 - 05/02/21 07:33 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

The original post is similar to the plot of a TV show called "Life on Mars".

This guy from modern-day gets hit by a car and wakes up in the early 1970's. He solves crimes using his memory and knowledge of the future but his reality isn't quite right. He notices things in his world that don't make sense.

In the last episode you learn that it was all a virtual world that went on in the minds of a space crew in suspended animation on their way to Mars. The quirky reality was that way because of a glitch in the program.

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: Universe]
    #27290081 - 05/02/21 08:13 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

OPs insanity reminded me something about the matrix.

I just though this was the vent your thoughts about life thread so I vented some thoughts.
:shrug:

--------------------

Offlineuserx
Stranger

#27290411 - 05/02/21 12:59 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I get a feeling of something greater is aware of my presence, or I'm aware of a greater presence. It feels like something is watching me. Like I'm being broadcasted on a TV, like we are images on a 2D plane/grid. But it could just be my imagination, which I believe to be 2D.

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: userx] * 1
    #27290489 - 05/02/21 01:56 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I think the matrix is a very interesting and ancient idea adapted to make sense scientifically. But I feel a very similar thing to you. I think one of the 'hints' that this world is not what it seems is how we are not only able to fuck around with creatures smaller/dumber than us, it is what our reality is sort of built on at this point. I think others could be fucking with us in a similar way and this might be the root of 'evil' or unnatural/inexplicable phenomena or even just the negative aspects of life. Some animals are born free, some are born in this time and are enslaved in captivity their entire life. I think that's where we're at as humans, we were just born into a prison, mental or otherwise

I think all religions, or the ones that I know of, are about being optimistic about our ability to 'escape' this prison using meditation and ritual. When I think about the ways one can cope with being born in a hell, especially if it was a third world country that was struggling a lot or maybe if you were born into a family of abuse, it comes down to the idea that you can free your mind no matter where your body is, through meditation or drug use or something like that. Drugs are very connected to the 'prison' side of the world because they cost money and are dangerous and 'the man' would definitely rather have us drinking and getting fucked up all the time even if it is a way to free your mind somewhat.

I think the matrix nails this concept, that we could be being used in the same way that we use the world around us, or maybe nobody knows what's going on but forces of evil and good are just always clashing both above us and below us. At any rate the world seems pretty hopeless, so it is all the more important to find some kind of divinity or beauty in working towards freeing our minds

Stranger
Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: Universe]
    #27290575 - 05/02/21 02:55 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Universe said:
The original post is similar to the plot of a TV show called "Life on Mars".

This guy from modern-day gets hit by a car and wakes up in the early 1970's. He solves crimes using his memory and knowledge of the future but his reality isn't quite right. He notices things in his world that don't make sense.

In the last episode you learn that it was all a virtual world that went on in the minds of a space crew in suspended animation on their way to Mars. The quirky reality was that way because of a glitch in the program.

Yes, I belive this world could just be a simulation while we travel through space.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
    #27290630 - 05/02/21 03:47 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I could agree, that I too believe all you said but not quite the same. I could easily change my point of view to match up with yours if I wanted to. I don't grow now, so I feel better talking about it. But I am asleep again. I should be scared to talk about it. We are stupid when we fall back asleep. I wouldn't share anything for a long time, but searched for people that know what I know but never contacted these people out of paranoia. Even though I don't have to wory about the cops, I still don't dismiss the idea that some organization, might snatch me for "knowing too much". Also I don't think the mushrooms want me talking about it but they told me it wouldn't matter either way.

(This next part is a side note, not the times I learned about what you learned)

After building a tolerance I took a large amount. Maybe 20gm, maybe more, maybe less. I was in a trance for two hours. Wasn't high, just saw black and could see the trip coming towards me very slowly. It was a gyrating mass, very small, floating in the darkness, and growing in size as it came closer over the course of two hours. It was just floating in the center of my closed eye vision. Finally it got to me, I opened my eyes, and I started. My legs didn't work so I had to get them going. I was tasting smells and seeing sounds. I could move the hallucinations and feel them with my hands a little. It was like say, the kitchen cabinets had belly buttons and we're made of skin and eyes, and glass would swell towards me like a bubble gum bubble being blown up. Pink and blue and creamy and squishy. The trip was just everywhere, and stuff was not made of normal stuff. And I was having minutes long full body orgasms. Or that's how I would describe it. Fucking insane euforea. Like the greatest roll ever. After about thirty minutes to an hour it all went away. So I only really tripped for an hour or less, but so strong that it wasn't even anything like a regular trip. It was like taking mushrooms and having your first trip if you lived in a world were you tripped every day from birth, like tripping on top of tripping. After that hour, I wasn't tripping anymore but for another hour I was having just mountain loads of information pouring into my brain. It wasn't that I got it so fast, as much as there was so much that I was zooming through it. It's hard to describe. I guess the entire history of the universe was in my brain. Like, knowing what proteins a baby had in it's urine, forty years ago, in some town in china. Or the name of a which from the 1600, or what the cops existed for. Everything. I didn't retaine much of it once I fell back to the permanent sleep. I feel like everyone's brain has all information, from the beginning of time, already in it, and I was just accessing my full brain or the full matrix/computer.

That wasn't the time I learned about the stuff you talk about. That happens on even smaller amounts. But yes I can relate to alot, if not all, and more of what you said. I'd like to compare notes some time and see if we can unravel this mistry. I'm not at all convinced it's not real. To the contrary, my studies seem to back it up with evidence. No solid conclusion has been made yet for me but quantum physics is even stranger and it touches alot on what I saw. The strange thing is, I only leaned about our earthly science because I was looking for answers to the stuff the mushrooms told me.

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

Stranger
Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27291297 - 05/03/21 12:48 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
I could agree, that I too believe all you said but not quite the same. I could easily change my point of view to match up with yours if I wanted to. I don't grow now, so I feel better talking about it. But I am asleep again. I should be scared to talk about it. We are stupid when we fall back asleep. I wouldn't share anything for a long time, but searched for people that know what I know but never contacted these people out of paranoia. Even though I don't have to wory about the cops, I still don't dismiss the idea that some organization, might snatch me for "knowing too much". Also I don't think the mushrooms want me talking about it but they told me it wouldn't matter either way.

(This next part is a side note, not the times I learned about what you learned)

After building a tolerance I took a large amount. Maybe 20gm, maybe more, maybe less. I was in a trance for two hours. Wasn't high, just saw black and could see the trip coming towards me very slowly. It was a gyrating mass, very small, floating in the darkness, and growing in size as it came closer over the course of two hours. It was just floating in the center of my closed eye vision. Finally it got to me, I opened my eyes, and I started. My legs didn't work so I had to get them going. I was tasting smells and seeing sounds. I could move the hallucinations and feel them with my hands a little. It was like say, the kitchen cabinets had belly buttons and we're made of skin and eyes, and glass would swell towards me like a bubble gum bubble being blown up. Pink and blue and creamy and squishy. The trip was just everywhere, and stuff was not made of normal stuff. And I was having minutes long full body orgasms. Or that's how I would describe it. Fucking insane euforea. Like the greatest roll ever. After about thirty minutes to an hour it all went away. So I only really tripped for an hour or less, but so strong that it wasn't even anything like a regular trip. It was like taking mushrooms and having your first trip if you lived in a world were you tripped every day from birth, like tripping on top of tripping. After that hour, I wasn't tripping anymore but for another hour I was having just mountain loads of information pouring into my brain. It wasn't that I got it so fast, as much as there was so much that I was zooming through it. It's hard to describe. I guess the entire history of the universe was in my brain. Like, knowing what proteins a baby had in it's urine, forty years ago, in some town in china. Or the name of a which from the 1600, or what the cops existed for. Everything. I didn't retaine much of it once I fell back to the permanent sleep. I feel like everyone's brain has all information, from the beginning of time, already in it, and I was just accessing my full brain or the full matrix/computer.

That wasn't the time I learned about the stuff you talk about. That happens on even smaller amounts. But yes I can relate to alot, if not all, and more of what you said. I'd like to compare notes some time and see if we can unravel this mistry. I'm not at all convinced it's not real. To the contrary, my studies seem to back it up with evidence. No solid conclusion has been made yet for me but quantum physics is even stranger and it touches alot on what I saw. The strange thing is, I only leaned about our earthly science because I was looking for answers to the stuff the mushrooms told me.

I baiscally said most of the information. And I've only said this info on the shroomery because others who take shrooms probably have already had similar experiences. But I'd never post this far and wide. Just to fellow shroomers. As a historical data point. A Testament to mans progress.

Basically, I think this world is a hologram, computer simulation. its still 100% real obviously, don't jump out a window. But I think this means our mind is capable of more than we typically consider.

Feel Free to Pm me with specific questions or similar and I'll tell you If i've experienced a similar experience.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

#27296171 - 05/05/21 08:30 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I've also gone into a long trance, were I could hear scientists standing around me talking. They were just talking to each other but at one point they became aware that I was listening.

Also, every trip, towards the beginning, I go to the same place. It's like a gateway proses I experience during the first trance. After that I go into the trip.

--------------------

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

#27296189 - 05/05/21 08:46 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Userx, I became aware that "they are aware of what I'm doing" the first time, and every time I trip. But "they" don't care.

--------------------

InvisibleNOS4A2
This is the way

Loc: -tite Flag
    #27296330 - 05/05/21 11:04 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I’m glad to see not many people agreeing with what you proposed because I have the exact same thing every time I get to a level that I lose consciousness. I’m not passing out because I still can hear what’s going on around me. My hearing doesn’t seem to be affected. But my vision blurs slightly and it’s like I’m opening my eyes for the first time the dim light is more than my eyes can handle. I see low-detail mechanical backgrounds, blacks, greys, and dark blues. There’s a light high above somewhere and if I look around I see non-descript entities looking down at me. I can’t make out what they are doing to me but I get the impression it’s not good and they are upset i have awoke. The longer im there the more hopeless I feel like my life as I know it is “the dream” and I’m really just laying on a table or something while something experiments with my body.

In my waking life I’ve often come to points in my life where things I never thought would happen happen and I wonder if I made them happen because this is all just made up in my mind. Maybe nothing actually exists? Maybe your post is just something I found because I wanted to find it and I have some unconscious control over my virtual narrative? Or maybe I’m just paranoid?
I could say more but i hate typing

--------------------

Edited by NOS4A2 (05/05/21 11:06 PM)

InvisibleNOS4A2
This is the way

Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: NOS4A2] * 1
    #27296333 - 05/05/21 11:08 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

All I know is it’s terrifying and I want it to stop

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: userx]
    #27296661 - 05/06/21 07:43 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I like your observation of the predominantly 2-d aspect of imagination.
But 3-d models of space are also very common in imagination and especially useful if you can walk a straight line.
Meanwhile 4-d experiences occur frequently for me when stoned.

I do not envision how others are pulling the strings of my puppet-like existence; and I never consider that we are in a simulation like Matrix (even though I rely on 3-modeling while walking a straight line).

(but I do love the Matrix Movies!!!)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Edited by redgreenvines (05/06/21 08:07 AM)

Offlinejdawg333
Stranger
Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #27296762 - 05/06/21 08:55 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Occasionally I'll see examples of 'synchronicity' in life that make me view it as a game. I think in a sense life is a game, in the same way that dreams could be a game. I say dreams are a game because in my mind there is a way to 'win' them, especially if the dream is going poorly or you're caught in a loop of suffering within it. Sometimes you can wake up inside of a dream but not wake up in real life, and this often puts me in a state of mind that feels unbothered and untethered. It is almost like that laughing epiphany one gets on psychedelics, the pure emotion of 'I get it' along with a wave of relief from your suffering. Similarly I believe in waking life we can be reminded that this is not 'true reality', and through careful practice wake up if even for a second via consistent meditation and maybe even dream work.

I think 'synchronicity' are clues at how our brains interpret the world, and through interpreting it our brains become the world around us. This is like how we create the dream and become the dream IMO. Once we realize how much power we have in doing so and are able to focus and be patient we can overcome any amount of suffering or confusion or angst we feel when we forget that we are in charge.

InvisibleNOS4A2
This is the way

Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: jdawg333]
    #27296916 - 05/06/21 11:38 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

So jdog,
Are you suggesting that I’m possibly having feelings of loss of control over my life and manufacturing this construct of an oppressive existence when im tripping?

--------------------

OfflineAldebaran
Psilo-Scribe
Male User Gallery

Loc: Altered States of Europe
    #27299926 - 05/08/21 09:24 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I've taken shrooms since 2013... I think we are living in cryogenic storage aboard an alien/advanced human spacecraft.

I've had trips where I felt like reality was some kind of simulation of the distant past taking place aboard a giant alien spacecraft filled with machines.

:feelsshroomyman:

Quote:

I also have some questions, is the entire universe a simulation inside a great alien supercomputer?

Or is the supercomputer just in our mind?

Is the universe itself a computer, or is the computer just in our mind?

I was thinking about how simulation theory and "The Matrix" compare to what we know about the brain.

The way perception works means that the "outside world" you see is effectively an internal model of reality created by the brain.

It's a bit like wearing a VR headset inside your own home which has been loaded with the layout of that home, which is being updated and refined by data received from cameras in front of where your eyes are - only the computer running the whole thing is your brain, and the visual output is created and perceived internally inside your head. There is no headset, no screen, just visual processing inside your head, and what you "see" is a virtual reality of sorts...

This is a bit like "The Matrix" but in reverse, where the computer running the simulation is within your mind, and the true nature of reality, if you could somehow unplug from your internally created model of it, would be the mathematical code underlying the physics of the universe...

That would mean consciousness is like a simulation coded into matter which simulates itself ... or something.

Hell, I don't even understand what I'm saying now.

:dontspillme:

--------------------
I wrote that, but I meant something else

InvisibleThe Blind Ass
Bodhi
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Primordial Mind
    #27303574 - 05/10/21 09:27 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Colors only “exist” in the mind. 

:manofapproval:

--------------------
Give me Liberty caps -or- give me Death caps

OfflineNeurotech
Stranger

Re: My honest shroom trip and analysis of reality. [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #27307244 - 05/13/21 04:19 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Your brain creates the reality that you usually know and experience. As The Blind Ass said, colors only exist in the mind. The same appears to be true for time, and possibly space. The external world consists of energy, waves, energy compressed into matter. Psilocybin allows the brain to do enough variations of reality to show us that reality is not what we think it is, which opens up the possibility that there are other explanations for our existence and experience.

That being said, how do you know that what you experienced is more real than what you usually experience? There could be all sorts of explanations. Maybe that experience is built into the "program", a screen in front of true reality. Maybe its a test to see if you can harness pure love and pass through that reality. Maybe its a combined wish and fear manifesting as a hallucination. When it comes to reality and to religious ideas, I am very dubious of anyone who claims to have the answer. I prefer the Buddhoist (Its not a religion) approach. Find and see it for yourself.

Namaste

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies