Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: RyeRay] * 1
    #27290499 - 05/02/21 04:03 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

RyeRay said:
Honestly, I don’t have any plans for it regardless of how my family and the gov is pushing me to get it (as in not allowing me to spend time with them until I’m vaxxed like the rest of the are). It’s a bunch of horse shit imho. If ya look at the 7 women who have died from blood clots as well, sure the death to survival ratio is decent but it does show that something is wrong. Also, why is it targeting women? Has there been any studies on long term side affect to a pregnant woman or her fetus? That’s something I gotta worry about! If there’s no long term studies, people are already dying, there are multiple types and your probably gonna have to get boosters each year like the flu, I’d rather take my chances with the virus. Either way, I feel as though I’m making the best decision for my family. I know that when my current baby is born, they’re not getting anything besides the  needed, not recommended vaccines either. Especially not the Covid Vaccine.

:llamastare:

Given your anti-Vaxx stance, I wonder how you regard mind-altering substances, both legal and illegal. Obviously, those all have some risk.

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: feevers] * 1
    #27290508 - 05/02/21 04:07 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
I do wonder how much of it is based in peoples' fear of needles.

People who are scared of needles are weird

You can even barely feel the needle for fuck's sake

:wellthatsweird:

--------------------

"The nine-to-five is one of the greatest atrocities sprung upon mankind. You give your life away to a function that doesn’t interest you."

-Charles Bukowski

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #27290519 - 05/02/21 04:10 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

No, I'm a little scared by the reason that they have to push the vaccine so hard: too many people are too dumb to realize the advantages of getting it without being coerced or bribed.

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #27290523 - 05/02/21 04:12 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Just have a military platoon go door to door to vaccinate & take the guns while they're there :evil:

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #27290527 - 05/02/21 04:14 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

It's also true that a lot of powerful people have shown themselves to be irresponsible and largely unassailable in recent years.

That we will occasionally need big-time trust, as with mass vaccination, is yet another reason why we should not have let the powerful get away with so much crap in recent decades.

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Asante] * 3
    #27290540 - 05/02/21 04:28 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Just have a military platoon go door to door to vaccinate & take the guns while they're there :evil:

military is probably riddled with just as many trumpkin antivaxxers as the general population :shrug:

yall talking to HamHead huh? I thought he had been banned from the Pub :strokebeard:

definitely not everyone should get the vaccine.

as it turns out, we spend several minutes with every person who gets the vaccine going through a checklist of things that would either preclude them from getting it, or things that call for an extended (30minute) observation period.

If you got the shingles vaccine or had COVID19 last week and come in to get a shot, we won't give it to you.

Why do we do this?

Because a) we care about your safety and b) we want the vaccine to actually work as intended.

Believe it not, we don't like it when people die as a result of the medicine we give them. It tends to hit us pretty hard in the feels. So we try to prevent it as much as possible.

The thing is, it also hits us pretty hard in the feels when people in their 30s, 40s and 50s with another 30-50 potential years of life die from COVID under our care. Treating COVID-19 induces a feeling of helplessness that is not experienced as frequently with most other disease processes.

As it turns out, the number of people dying from COVID is over 6 orders of magnitude larger than the number of people dying from the vaccine

That being the case, the calculus involved in deciding that- for anyone who isn't disqualified from getting it by our checklist- people should get vaccinated is extremely straightforward.

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I'm Rick James, Bitch!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead]
    #27290545 - 05/02/21 04:31 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

--------------------

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: morrowasted]
    #27290555 - 05/02/21 04:41 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

So in the United States, its a 0.006% deathrate in the age-group of 30-49?
Yeah you dont need that much vaccine fatalities before you have to start questioning taking it or not.

Greets Tom

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: morrowasted]
    #27290573 - 05/02/21 04:55 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of
ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events
and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or
slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health. New
surveillance methods for drug and vaccine adverse effects are needed. Barriers to reporting
include a lack of clinician awareness, uncertainty about when and what to report, as well as the
burdens of reporting: reporting is not part of clinicians’ usual workflow, takes time, and is
duplicative.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineAsanteA
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: tomnl]
    #27290574 - 05/02/21 04:55 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Actually..

US Covid Deaths: 576,339
US Inhabitants: 332,410,303
1 in 577 Americans DIED of covid

With Spanish Flu, roughly 1 in 148 Americans died.

only 4x as much.

This is bad.

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: tomnl] * 2
    #27290576 - 05/02/21 04:56 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

tomnl said:
So in the United States, its a 0.006% deathrate in the age-group of 30-49?
Yeah you dont need that much vaccine fatalities before you have to start questioning taking it or not.

Greets Tom

Oh I was just using the total numbers worldwide, not percentages. I didn't double check but last I had heard there have only been 2 actual deaths from the vaccine related blood clots. over 3million deaths from covid. 2,000,000 is six orders of magnitude greater than 2.

If you drive a car or go outside when there is thunder without second guessing it, but you spend a bunch of time second guessing the safety of the vaccine, you are just bad at risk assessment. I suppose you're "allowed" to be bad at risk assessment, but don't expect people who aren't as bad at it as you are to think your decision makes sense.

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
    #27290583 - 05/02/21 05:01 PM (14 days, 20 hours ago)

You can throw big numbers all you want, but im just saying: People can question taking it or not.

In Belgium we have 11 million citizens. 81 died already (that was after 2.290.143 first shot vaccinees).
Sure, some wont be with proven cause to the vaccine. But still, thats kinda high IMO

Seems kinda hard to believe that United States only has 2 deaths so far :confused:

Greets Tom

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Edited by tomnl (05/02/21 05:03 PM)

OfflineJailbird420
Old Man
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead]
    #27290585 - 05/02/21 05:02 PM (14 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Jailbird420 said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
What I don't understand is why people believe vaccines are safe for everyone and don't take other people's health into consideration when pressuring someone for making a choice to not take a vaccine, or any other substance for that matter.

Peanuts aren't safe for everyone.

does that make me anti-peanut? FFS.

No, it makes you a moron for refusing a solid scientific method that is KNOWN to work.

If you don't have a real known health reason to refuse the vaccine then you're just another ignorant, whinnny little bitch that just wants to stir up shit for your own entertainment.

A real known health reason? Ok.

https://www.cdc.gov/dengue/prevention/dengue-vaccine.html

A vaccine to prevent dengue (Dengvaxia®) is licensed and available in some countries for people ages 9-45 years old. The World Health Organization recommends that the vaccine only be given to persons with confirmed prior dengue virus infection.
The vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi Pasteur, announced in 2017 that people who receive the vaccine and have not been previously infected with a dengue virus may be at risk of developing severe dengue if they get dengue after being vaccinated.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2019/04/dengue-vaccine-fiasco-leads-criminal-charges-researcher-philippines

A prominent pediatrician and medical researcher in the Philippines has been indicted over the failed—and many say premature—introduction of Dengvaxia, a vaccine against dengue that was yanked from the Philippine market in 2017 because of safety issues. If convicted of accusations leveled at her by the national Department of Justice (DOJ), Rose Capeding, 63, former head of the dengue department of the Research Institute for Tropical Medicine (RITM) here, could face up to 48 years in prison.

In February, prosecutors concluded there is probable cause to indict Capeding and 19 others for "reckless imprudence resulting [in] homicide," because they "facilitated, with undue haste," Dengvaxia's approval and its rollout among Philippine schoolchildren.

Halstead's concerns proved valid. In November 2017, Sanofi Pasteur announced that the vaccine could indeed exacerbate cases of dengue in children never previously infected, and the Philippines halted the campaign immediately. (WHO now recommends the vaccine be used only after a test to be sure children have had at least one brush with dengue.)

The news enraged and frightened the parents of some 830,000 schoolchildren who had already received one or more Dengvaxia shots. Given the high prevalence of dengue in the Philippines, most probably already had the disease at least once, and thus are not at risk of ADE—but some had not.

Keep trolling troll ...

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: tomnl]
    #27290588 - 05/02/21 05:04 PM (14 days, 19 hours ago)

uhhhh where are you seeing that 81 people died from vaccine related blood clots in belgium alone?
Quote:

People can question taking it or not.

Indeed.

Quote:

I suppose you're "allowed" to be bad at risk assessment,

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Asante]
    #27290589 - 05/02/21 05:05 PM (14 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Actually..

US Covid Deaths: 576,339
US Inhabitants: 332,410,303
1 in 577 Americans DIED of covid

With Spanish Flu, roughly 1 in 148 Americans died.

only 4x as much.

This is bad.

You say this as if covid was their only cause of death.

78% of hospitilazions are people who are obese.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/bacterial-pneumonia-caused-most-deaths-1918-influenza-pandemic

The majority of deaths during the influenza pandemic of 1918-1919 were not caused by the influenza virus acting alone, report researchers from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health. Instead, most victims succumbed to bacterial pneumonia following influenza virus infection.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Invisible1234go
 User Gallery

#27290599 - 05/02/21 05:13 PM (14 days, 19 hours ago)

OfflineAsanteA
Male User Gallery

#27290603 - 05/02/21 05:15 PM (14 days, 19 hours ago)

You say this as if covid was their only cause of death.

78% of hospitilazions are people who are obese.

Of course people with relevant comorbidities are hardest hit. Thats pretty fundamental in the basic understanding of how diseases work.

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27290694 - 05/02/21 06:33 PM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

political comic from the 1930s

Onlinespirit_shadow
Unvaccinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#27290698 - 05/02/21 06:34 PM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

I've never had the flu shot and I've never had the flu in my life.....coincidence? :ancientaliens:

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
Hella Conundrums
Male

Loc: TX
    #27290699 - 05/02/21 06:35 PM (14 days, 18 hours ago)

You know it's old when they're calling those people "Anti-vaccionationist"

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub