Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead]
    #27290313 - 05/02/21 01:53 PM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
What I don't understand.

Quote:

The cost of coronavirus to the world economy could rise to as high as $46.2 trillion, according to a new study.

World economy:  :derail:

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Asante]
    #27290328 - 05/02/21 02:03 PM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
What I don't understand.

Quote:

The cost of coronavirus to the world economy could rise to as high as $46.2 trillion, according to a new study.

And who's fault is that?

People have been wanting to open and operate their businesses but government says no.

Case numbers are used to dictate operations and capacity.

Sadly.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

OfflineTruthSeeker7
Stranger

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: twighead]
    #27290329 - 05/02/21 02:04 PM (14 days, 23 hours ago)

The vaccine is experimental because there have been zero long term studies on this... let alone the combination of vaccines which they are pushing everyone to take.

In Chile, you cannot go to local grocery stores without having the vaccine passport. In other words, if you rely on grocery stores for food, you HAVE to get the vaccine in order to survive. Does this not raise red flags for anyone else?

Not to mention Bill Gates, the media-appointed vaccine / climate change / population-control guru, is an advocate for world depopulation and is also grandson to a Nazi. He said in one of his ted talks that if they did well with vaccines that he would lower the population.

This "pandemic" and the whole vaccine pushing stinks of the elite doing something nefarious. You all know Prince Phillip, the beloved husband to the oh-so-sweet Queen of England, yes? Here is a quote from him "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." And if you think he is the only member of the elite who holds views like that, you are sorely mistaken.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: TruthSeeker7] * 1
    #27290340 - 05/02/21 02:16 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

What does that have to do with the covid vaccine? It’s like saying a Honda Civic isn’t safe because Ford pintos would explode sometimes.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I'm Rick James, Bitch!
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: koods]
    #27290344 - 05/02/21 02:18 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

India proves that vaccines aren't necessary.
Quote:

koods said:
What does that have to do with the covid vaccine? It’s like saying a Honda Civic isn’t safe because Ford pintos would explode sometimes.

Now you get it. :kimjongil:

--------------------

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: TruthSeeker7]
    #27290347 - 05/02/21 02:20 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
What I don't understand is why people believe vaccines are safe for everyone

That would be a strange thing to think as no one in the world is claiming that, nor have they ever.

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Jailbird420 said:
If you don't have a real known health reason to refuse the vaccine then you're just another ignorant, whinnny little bitch that just wants to stir up shit for your own entertainment.

A real known health reason? Ok.

https://www.cdc.gov/dengue/prevention/dengue-vaccine.html

A vaccine to prevent dengue (Dengvaxia®) is licensed and available in some countries for people ages 9-45 years old. The World Health Organization recommends that the vaccine only be given to persons with confirmed prior dengue virus infection.
The vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi Pasteur, announced in 2017 that people who receive the vaccine and have not been previously infected with a dengue virus may be at risk of developing severe dengue if they get dengue after being vaccinated.

And your point is? That there's a risk with every vaccine and no one in the whole world is denying that? What has this got to do with coronavirus? Did you even know they have since GM'd the particular mosquito that carries dengue and are progressively killing it off worldwide? People are always working on better solutions.

Having had dengue and being in a dengue area, would I have taken the vax if offered it before? Fucking hell yeah. Dengue is a nightmare. There were people everywhere getting sick every wet season before they wiped out the mozzie a few years back.

Just because people are fucked at basic mathematics and would rather take a much higher chance at getting a disease that is prevalent and passing it onto others rather than taking a vaccine does not make them free thinkers. They risk everyone because they are stupid.

Quote:

TruthSeeker7 said:

The vaccine is experimental because there have been zero long term studies on this...

There are no long term studies on any vaccine ever.

There's a conspiracy theory forum on the main page for the rest of your ideas, go over there. They love that shit.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

OfflineAtomsplit
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: TruthSeeker7]
    #27290360 - 05/02/21 02:30 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

TruthSeeker7 said:

Not to mention Bill Gates, the media-appointed vaccine / climate change / population-control guru, is an advocate for world depopulation and is also grandson to a Nazi. He said in one of his ted talks that if they did well with vaccines that he would lower the population.

Nah. He said with better health- studies have shown across all countries that families tend to have less children and this leads to lower population.

Im not a Gates supporter. Im a supporter of critical thinking and not cherry picking information. I also like it when Im wrong and can learn and grow.

Take care :mushroom2:

Edited by Atomsplit (05/02/21 02:34 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: TruthSeeker7] * 2
    #27290363 - 05/02/21 02:30 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

TruthSeeker7 said:
The vaccine is experimental because there have been zero long term studies on this... let alone the combination of vaccines which they are pushing everyone to take.

No pharmaceutical product is subject to long term studies before they can be approved. Long term data on drugs and vaccines is obtained through post marketing surveillance. problems with vaccines tend to show up very soon after vaccination, not six months later.

Quote:

In Chile, you cannot go to local grocery stores without having the vaccine passport. In other words, if you rely on grocery stores for food, you HAVE to get the vaccine in order to survive. Does this not raise red flags for anyone else?

Good. Get the fucking vaccine. It’s time society stopped bending over backwards to accommodate antivaxx irrational beliefs.

Quote:

Nope. He said vaccines reduce fertility rates, and would slow population growth. Why don’t you actually watch the ted talk instead of repeating the same fucking talking point all you sheep repeat over and over.is that true about his grandfather being a Nazi? Who cares. He’s not responsible for someone else’s behavior a half century ago before he was born. Why even mention something so irrelevant.

Quote:

This "pandemic" and the whole vaccine pushing stinks of the elite doing something nefarious.

more likely you’re just mentally ill

Quote:

You all know Prince Phillip, the beloved husband to the oh-so-sweet Queen of England, yes? Here is a quote from him "In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to solve overpopulation." And if you think he is the only member of the elite who holds views like that, you are sorely mistaken.

He probably didn’t say that. You people make shit up like that all the time. But, so what if he did? I cannot fathom how people like you have such a broken thought process. It’s magical thinking.

--------------------

Edited by koods (05/02/21 02:36 PM)

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Northerner]
    #27290376 - 05/02/21 02:41 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

That would be a strange thing to think as no one in the world is claiming that, nor have they ever.

:archiebunker:
:justno:

I mean, even CDC says certain people should avoid some vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/should-not-vacc.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fvaccines%2Fvpd-vac%2Fshould-not-vacc.htm

"Because of age, health conditions, or other factors, some people should not get certain vaccines or should wait before getting them. Read the guidelines below for each vaccine."

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Edited by HamHead (05/02/21 02:42 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead]
    #27290380 - 05/02/21 02:42 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
What I don't understand.

Quote:

And who's fault is that?

People have been wanting to open and operate their businesses but government says no.

Case numbers are used to dictate operations and capacity.

Sadly.

India demonstrates why you can’t just pretend there is no pandemic. That country is on the verge of collapse because people had your attitude.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27290384 - 05/02/21 02:43 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Northerner said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

I mean, even CDC says certain people should avoid vaccines.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd/should-not-vacc.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fvaccines%2Fvpd-vac%2Fshould-not-vacc.htm

"Because of age, health conditions, or other factors, some people should not get certain vaccines or should wait before getting them. Read the guidelines below for each vaccine."

Yeah nobody is claiming they’re safe for everyone, just like he said. Oy 🤦‍♂️

--------------------

Invisibleforagedfungus
 User Gallery

Loc: out there
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: TruthSeeker7] * 1
    #27290385 - 05/02/21 02:43 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

TruthSeeker7 said:

Why do these puppets have such poor reading comprehension skills?

Quote:

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/chile-studies-green-card-incentivize-coronavirus-inoculation-2021-04-29/
Chile, a global leader in vaccination, is considering issuing a "green card" to those inoculated against the coronavirus.

"We are looking at it and I think it could be a very important stimulus for people to get vaccinated," Health Minister Enrique Paris told reporters.

Paris said the ministry had yet to determine what kinds of perks might be associated with the green cards, and said there was not yet a timetable for rolling them out

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: foragedfungus] * 3
    #27290386 - 05/02/21 02:45 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Have you ever seen hamhead try to break down medical journal articles. It’s hilarious.

--------------------

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

#27290417 - 05/02/21 03:03 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Northerner said:
Quote:

HamHead said:

I mean, even CDC says certain people should avoid some vaccines.

No yes they are not?  :lol: 

:joneswtf:

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Northerner]
    #27290419 - 05/02/21 03:05 PM (14 days, 22 hours ago)

:lolwut:

--------------------

OfflineRyeRay
18 & Pregnant
Female

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Anonymous]
    #27290430 - 05/02/21 03:12 PM (14 days, 21 hours ago)

Honestly, I don’t have any plans for it regardless of how my family and the gov is pushing me to get it (as in not allowing me to spend time with them until I’m vaxxed like the rest of the are). It’s a bunch of horse shit imho. If ya look at the 7 women who have died from blood clots as well, sure the death to survival ratio is decent but it does show that something is wrong. Also, why is it targeting women? Has there been any studies on long term side affect to a pregnant woman or her fetus? That’s something I gotta worry about! If there’s no long term studies, people are already dying, there are multiple types and your probably gonna have to get boosters each year like the flu, I’d rather take my chances with the virus. Either way, I feel as though I’m making the best decision for my family. I know that when my current baby is born, they’re not getting anything besides the  needed, not recommended vaccines either. Especially not the Covid Vaccine.

:llamastare:

--------------------
Always give your 100 unless you’re donating blood!

OfflineAtomsplit
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: RyeRay] * 2
    #27290450 - 05/02/21 03:28 PM (14 days, 21 hours ago)

Congratulations on being a mother. They say moms know best.

I'd be open to at least listening to your doctors or pediatricians advice.

All the best.

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: RyeRay] * 1
    #27290480 - 05/02/21 03:53 PM (14 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

RyeRay said:
Honestly, I don’t have any plans for it regardless of how my family and the gov is pushing me to get it (as in not allowing me to spend time with them until I’m vaxxed like the rest of the are). It’s a bunch of horse shit imho. If ya look at the 7 women who have died from blood clots as well, sure the death to survival ratio is decent but it does show that something is wrong. Also, why is it targeting women? Has there been any studies on long term side affect to a pregnant woman or her fetus? That’s something I gotta worry about! If there’s no long term studies, people are already dying, there are multiple types and your probably gonna have to get boosters each year like the flu, I’d rather take my chances with the virus. Either way, I feel as though I’m making the best decision for my family. I know that when my current baby is born, they’re not getting anything besides the  needed, not recommended vaccines either. Especially not the Covid Vaccine.

There are no long term studies on any vaccine. They gather data after they do intensive 3 stage trials and then if found mostly safe roll it out.

All vaccines have risks, some people do get injured or even die. Remember back not that long ago there were more than 4000 people a day dying from coronavirus in the US and everyone was locked in their homes, it can go back to that plus more if we don't take preventative action as a society. Today alone over 700 people died from it and the body count is over 3 million just in the US. Fatalities from a vaccine to prevent that that you can count on your fingers isn't even in the same ball park.

I hope you wake up to the physical realities of vaccine science in time. You are best to get your information about this from scientific institutions and not Facebook. I understand the urge to protect your children, I have three. When the time comes read about the diseases you will be protecting your child from and the relative risks if you don't vaccinate. Seek facts and make real decisions, don't seek opinions.

For example, here's some facts...

Right now your odds of catching coronavirus are around 1 in 100 in the US and dying from it about 1 in 600.
Your odds of being injured by a vaccine are about 1 in 250,000 and from dying from it less than 1 in a million.

It's simple math hey.

Best of luck.

--------------------

Edited by Northerner (05/02/21 04:52 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: RyeRay] * 1
    #27290483 - 05/02/21 03:54 PM (14 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

RyeRay said:

Pregnancy is a pretty significant comorbidity for covid, especially late in the term. Your body is extremely stressed during pregnancy. Any kind of serious infection is also very bad for a fetus. Illness during pregnancy is one of the leading causes of birth defects, premature birth and developmental problems. My friend is a doctor who has had multiple pregnant women die of covid in his hospital.

You getting the vaccine is probably more important than anything, because if you get covid while you are pregnant there is an elevated risk to your health and the babies health.

Not sure why someone would prefer to get the spike proteins from a virus compared to a non infectious vaccine.

--------------------

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: koods]
    #27290495 - 05/02/21 04:00 PM (14 days, 21 hours ago)

I do wonder how much of it is based in peoples' fear of needles. Idk if the fear would be this bad if the vaccine was somehow in a brightly colored chewable gummy form. Many antivax types guzzle down supplements filled with unregulated and untested mystery powders on the daily

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Community >> The Pub